FASCIST PIGS pepper spray American Citizens - behind a fucking fence even!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vhrightnow
    ford your such an attention whore.......those idiots deserve to get sprayed........its time for them to shut the fuck up......all they are doing is causing a disruption.......
    And those idiots in Abu Ghraib deserved to have lights shoved up their asses and have dogs munching on their balls, right?

You GODDAMNED BRAIN WASHED BUSHEEP HAVE NO FUCKING MORALS LEFT, JUST LIKE YOUR SO CALLED LEADER.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS PLANET YOU ILLITERATE FASCIST CHILD.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
      oh thank you jestarter that REALLy helped and lol nickdfresh be my guest.
      Here is a very basic overview:

social security law: an overview

Social security is designed, as the title suggests, to provide security. To protect individuals from unforeseen catastrophes, the government spreads certain risks among all members of society so that no single family bears the full burden of such occurrences.

In the United States, the Social Security Program was created in 1935 (42 U.S.C. 301 et seq.) to provide old age, survivors, and disability insurance benefits to workers and their families. Unlike welfare, social security benefits are paid to an individual or his or her family at least in part on the basis of that person's employment record and prior contributions to the system. The program is administered by the Social Secuirty Administration (SSA) and since 1965 it has included health insurance benefits under the Medicare program. While the original act used Social Security in a broad sense and included federally funded welfare programs and unemployment compensation within its scope, current usage associates the phrase with old age, survivors, and disability insurance.

The Federal Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI) pays out monthly benefits to retired people, to families whose wage earner has died, and to workers unemployed due to sickness or accident. Workers qualify for its protection by having been employed for a minimum amount of time and by having made contributions to the program. Once an individual has qualified for protection, certain other family members are, as well. Financial need is not a requirement.

While the Social Security Act (federal law) governs an applicant's right to benefits, state substantive law governs some of the family relationship issues that may bear on that right such as the validity of a marriage.

For greater detail on all these points visit the LII's Social Security Library.

Link

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
        That's right. Every week money is taken out for it. So....why shouldn't we have access to all that money we put in for years and years? We won't see it, but at least my parents have it for now....
        Who said ANYTHING about you not having access to it? I am just questioning the idea of Social Security, as many people are.

The original intention of Social Security if you study history was to be a supplement to your retirement (i.e. pensions, savings etc..). The idea got distorted to many and many have used it as their ONLY means of retirement.

Since pensions have gone the way of the birds, in lieu of 401K's, is Social Security the proper idea? Why not have the money you put in in an investment account? You know, GROW it, instead of stuffing it in a mattress.

Everyone knows compound interest will greater a much greater value. They also know that if you just leave it in an account, inflation will eat most of that value up over the course of time.

So again, I ask, is this the BEST idea in the world? I think not..

Comment

• vhrightnow
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jan 2005

Ya ok lol who the fuck is going to make me get off this planet huh???? Definitely not you...I think you need to open your eyes and look at the REAL picture...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vhrightnow
            Ya ok lol who the fuck is going to make me get off this planet huh???? Definitely not you...I think you need to open your eyes and look at the REAL picture...
            Like that fact you are named after a shitty Van Hagar song? You are not just a Busheep, you are a SHEEP SHEEP! Get in the fucking SHEEP PEN thou lover of !

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Cool! I thought FORD's Dr had changed his prescription!
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Like that fact you are named after a shitty Van Hagar song? You are not just a Busheep, you are a SHEEP SHEEP! Get in the fucking SHEEP PEN thou lover of !
                comeon dude, I thought it was your job to keep 'em the fuck out of this forum and up in the pen!
                gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  Who said ANYTHING about you not having access to it? I am just questioning the idea of Social Security, as many people are.

The original intention of Social Security, if you study history, was to be a supplement to your retirement (i.e. pensions, savings etc..). The idea got distorted to many and many have used it as their ONLY means of retirement.

Since pensions have gone the way of the birds, in lieu of 401K's, is Social Security the proper idea? Why not have the money you put in in an investment account? You know, GROW it, instead of stuffing it in a mattress.

Everyone knows compound interest will greater a much greater value. They also know that if you just leave it in an account, inflation will eat most of that value up over the course of time.

So again, I ask, is this the BEST idea in the world? I think not..
                  Spare me the John J. Birch Society ultra-rightist propaganda Big Train. Many people lost their ass in the stock market just a few years ago, especially the people who worked at ENRON and Worldcom. Who had the golden parachutes? Yep, the guys on trial! Banks have failed and people have personal catastrophes happen to them; that is what social security is, that's why it was implemented to begin with. We already have little in the way of comparison to the European welfare states as far a public services. We don't need to roll back Social Security so we can further cut taxes for the rich!

If you are a true conservative, how about wiping out inheritance? Why not make everybody work for their personal fortune? Let's make the playing field truly equal!

By the way, it will cost over $2 billion in deficit spending to "fix" the "crisis" in SS the way Dubya has proposed. I have an idea, how about we stop deficit spending so fucking much? Whatever happened to the day when I heard "Conservatives" make the ubiquitous complaint "if I ran my business like the government runs, I would be bankrupt!" Oh yeah, we elected a guy that has ruined numerous businesses!

Has anyone ever noticed that all of Dubya's "reforms" only seem to effect the middle classes (i.e. recent changes in overtime laws)? Why is it they never seem to propose changes in tax loopholes to prevent American based companies from moving off shore?
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-21-2005, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

These are the first images of civil war in America if nothing but words flew through or over that fence.

Did something other than "words" get thrown over the fence?

If not then this is a very disturbing photograph.

I'll read the whole thread to find the answer, but if it's not here will you please tell me if anything other than "words" flew through the fence. Thank you.

P
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

If you are a true conservative, how about wiping out inheritance? Why not make everybody work for their personal fortune? Let's make the playing field truly equal!

You can't be serious. Do you actually support this? This isn't the first time I've heard this from a liberal.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                        These are the first images of civil war in America if nothing but words flew through or over that fence.

Did something other than "words" get thrown over the fence?

If not then this is a very disturbing photograph.

I'll read the whole thread to find the answer, but if it's not here will you please tell me if anything other than "words" flew through the fence. Thank you.

P
                        Thanks H.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey, check out this dude with the beard, man.

Those Italians were cool back then. But to many stupid decendents of the fall of Roma into dictatorship (Cseasar) accepted dictatorship and learned NOTHING from their OWN history books. yep, just like Americans are doing it today. I won't bring the uprising. But when the uprising comes and I see it I will join up... like the farmers did in 1776.

yeh, yeh, yeh

P
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

While were at it, let's wipe out currency...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Unlawful assembly???????????

SINCE WHEN IS IT FUCKING ILLEGAL FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS TO SPEAK IN PUBLIC??
                              The Right(s) to redress and to petition the government publicly in assembly is not unlawful.

Throwing rocks at cops is.

What's going on in this picture as "illegal" has not been identified. Who put that fucking dictatorship photo up, where did you get it, and what the fuck's going on here in MY "COUNTRY?!"

Civil war is breaking out in America and that moment is one of the shots fired from unconstitutionalist federals.

Y'know I've been waiting for the civil war to show up on my radar and now it has.

I think, in three (3) months if We The People of the United States of America, the countrymen of America, not it's unconstitutionalist federals who have taken, stolen, cheated, murdered, and legeslated themselves power... if We are not out of Iraq there will be regime change in Amerca.

The true Patriots, from the aware civilian up to the Pentagon, are already planning that there SHALL be a regime change of the U.S., and... the whole thing might change. Postponing the one world government and causing them to regroup which they do everytime.

When will mankind exterminate the tyrannical banking families and create a free market where corporations cannot steal the wealth and prosperity from the people or their children in a land their fathers fought and died for, sacrificed and cried for?

When?

Maybe this time around.

P
                              Last edited by Phil theStalker; 01-21-2005, 12:34 PM.
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Hahahahahaha...

Comment

Working...