FASCIST PIGS pepper spray American Citizens - behind a fucking fence even!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Poor little protesters got a mean spray that irritated eye. Would they like a kissy on their bob-boo?

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Spare me the John J. Birch Society ultra-rightist propaganda Big Train. Many people lost their ass in the stock market just a few years ago, especially the people who worked at ENRON and Worldcom. Who had the golden parachutes? Yep, the guys on trial! Banks have failed and people have personal catastrophes happen to them; that is what social security is, that's why it was implemented to begin with.

If you are a true conservative, how about wiping out inheritance?

By the way, it will cost over $2 billion in deficit spending to "fix" the "crisis" in SS the way Dubya has proposed. I have an idea, how about we stop deficit spending so fucking much?

Spare ME, Nick. First off, let's stop mixing and matching issues. Defecit is a separate conversation and yes we need to curb spending.

First off, there is no propaganda in it. Nobody is proposing people invest in one company (which the Enron people HAD To do as their deal, which they willingly took). Over the course of a lifetime, the stock market has ALWAYS made money. Even the crash of 87, where people "Lost their ass", if they held onto the paper in most of those companies, or BOUGHT in at that time, they all made a killing because most of those companies came all the way back. Your the one with the class warfare propaganda, encouraging people to stupid financial moves like just keeping their money in a little safe the government has that won't be worth a 1/3 of what you put in by the time you get access to it.

Wiping out inheritance that someone worked their life to give is what I call communist...equal playing field and such.

Comment

• kentuckyklira
        Veteran
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
        The Right(s) to redress and to petition the government publicly in assembly is not unlawful.

Throwing rocks at cops is.

I used to do that regularly!

The trick is to be in good shape and wear good running shoes!
        http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
          Did something other than "words" get thrown over the fence?
          I heard Cheney's car got hit by a snowball.

I did see footage this morning of a fence being broken... I'm not sure if that was when the pepper spray was used or not. Fence broken - then yes... spray them to keep the back. I sure hope they didn't spray them over a fucking snowball though!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            I heard Cheney's car got hit by a snowball.

I did see footage this morning of a fence being broken... I'm not sure if that was when the pepper spray was used or not. Fence broken - then yes... spray them to keep the back. I sure hope they didn't spray them over a fucking snowball though!
            The fence can clearly be seen in the photo and it's standing solid. So if a fence was knocked down somewhere, these protestors had nothing to do with it.

And yes, Uncle dickhead's bullet-proof, armored 3-ton tank-limo got hit by a "terraist" snowball
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Buffalo News reporter Douglas Turner reported that the fence was being shaken, not torn down.

FromThe Buffalo News
              The tensions reached their climax during the inaugural parade, when protesters near the corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 14th Street Northwest began shaking the metal security grate. Police responded with pepper spray, prompting the crowd to scatter.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

But they weren't near the Large Fence in the Picture just the short one to keep them from the small one. Total fucking bullshit.
                Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Well ya know, Liberty and Freedom from oppression and all that other bullshit!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

I certainly hope all of these poor widdle protesters will soon be out of intensive care from their brutal eye irritation assault. We NEED them back out in the street making themselves feel important whilst not contributing a single thing to the betterment of their fellow man.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                      I certainly hope all of these poor widdle protesters will soon be out of intensive care from their brutal eye irritation assault. We NEED them back out in the street making themselves feel important whilst not contributing a single thing to the betterment of their fellow man.
                      At least they have the guts to take a stand. I'll agree they really are doing anything that is going to progress us forward. But they are being the better kind of sheep./

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                        At least they have the guts to take a stand. I'll agree they really are doing anything that is going to progress us forward. But they are being the better kind of sheep./
                        Yes, they certainly have guts assembling and speaking freely in a country that allows that sort of thing with the occasional teary eye notwithstanding. Very courageous. I wonder when the next bus load of valiant "free speakers" interested in speaking so freely will be pulling into Tehran to show us their true mettle.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

...We NEED them back out in the street making themselves feel important whilst not contributing a single thing to the betterment of their fellow man.
                          Maybe they could parley that into a career in the Bush Administration.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Yes, they certainly have guts assembling and speaking freely in a country that allows that sort of thing with the occasional teary eye notwithstanding. Very courageous. I wonder when the next bus load of valiant "free speakers" interested in speaking so freely will be pulling into Tehran to show us their true mettle.
                            Yea there is way to much freedom of speech. Your ignorant as fuck and have no idea what is.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Maybe they could parley that into a career in the Bush Administration.
                              LOL, that was actually a really good retort.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                                Your ignorant as fuck and have no idea what is.
                                Wayne L. makes more sense than you...

Comment

Working...