Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I'm still waiting for that interview that Dan Rather conducts where a former member with only his silhouette showing gives a detailed account of his time in the 'service' and tells Rather about the demonic ulterior motives of the Bush Criminal Empire.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      And he did help defeat "communism" by astutely winning the Cuban Missile Crisis.
      Whew, I'm glad that damn Fidel is out of power! The Bay of Pigs thingy...wow, that really showed them.
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        Whew, I'm glad that damn Fidel is out of power! The Bay of Pigs thingy...wow, that really showed them.
        Yes, but he kicked Kruschev in the nuts and DIDN'T blow up the world like crazy SAC General Curtis LeMay wanted too.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Reagan's the one who finally polished off the Ruskies for good.

When Reagan met Gorbachev, Gorbie told Reagan, "We've got 20,000 nuclear warheads, comrade Reagan!"

Reagan fired back, "We've got 20,001, with another 10,000 on the way!"

Gorbachev..."Oy vey!"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham

When Reagan met Gorbachev, Gorbie told Reagan, "We've got 20,000 nuclear warheads, comrade Reagan!"

Gorbachev..."Oy vey!"
            The Soviet economy did most of Reagan's work. We could afford the weapons, they couldn't.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Star wars....nothing but star wars....nothing but star wars....That and a dominant military that had superior weapons in each and every class, a armed force that was trained to "kill a commie for mommy" to every conscript .

You can try and attempt to re-write history in your mind but it doesn't work for people that lived in it!
              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Star wars....nothing but star wars....nothing but star wars....That and a dominant military that had superior weapons in each and every class, a armed force that was trained to "kill a commie for mommy" to every conscript .

You can try and attempt to re-write history in your mind but it doesn't work for people that lived in it!
                Um...That is history. We could afford a military build-up. They couldn't. Also, this guy had a lot to do with the downfall of Communism.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You can thank the CIA agent in charge of that mission for fucking it up.

And this would be him.........
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gorbachev..."Oy vey!"
                    Bullshit. The soviet economy was mortally wounded by the mid-70's and Afghanistan finished them off.

The BCE knew this to be the case when Ford (no relation) was in the White House, but members of his cabinet instead chose to exaggerate the Soviet threat and keep the arms race going in order to keep the military industrial complex going.

Those members of Jerry's cabinet who lied, BTW, were named Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and Paul Wolfowitz. The more things change, the more the BCE stays the same.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

Originally posted by FORD
                      Bullshit. The soviet economy was mortally wounded by the mid-70's and Afghanistan finished them off.

The BCE knew this to be the case when Ford (no relation) was in the White House, but members of his cabinet instead chose to exaggerate the Soviet threat and keep the arms race going in order to keep the military industrial complex going.

Those members of Jerry's cabinet who lied, BTW, were named Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and Paul Wolfowitz. The more things change, the more the BCE stays the same.
                      " Ford (no relation)" Hmmmmmmmm..............

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

FORD, no relation to reality...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Hello Pot........meet Kettle
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Your whole reason for being is based on a 2,000 year old snuff film

You wouldn't know "reality" if it bit you in the basement

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

snuff film? Makes no sense.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

snuff film? Makes no sense.
                                exactly

Comment

Working...