X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
    Honestly her death is a serious injustice. The more I've read about it. The more I've seen. There was no reason to deny the parents access to her. There was no reason to deny water or food. The attention to this case is part of a evil agenda. I'm really upset about this now at this point. Because now it opens a door for much more brital death for many that may not be brain dead.
    Well, look on the bright side: no one would care if someone tripped and pulled the plug on you, shitbag.

Really. Get lost. You're a blight on this site and a complete pain in the ass with no redemptive qualities.

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
      Poor woman. She's probably looking down right now and wondering why everyone she loved in her life have spent all these years (and all the rest of thier lives) in all these power struggles.
      Beyond doubt, this ordeal was the most disgusting and repulsive situation I have ever seen in my life. Only in America!

Both Terri's father and her husband, should be taken out and hung.

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Well, look on the bright side: no one would care if someone tripped and pulled the plug on you, shitbag.

Really. Get lost. You're a blight on this site and a complete pain in the ass with no redemptive qualities.
        Way to stay on topic fag. Don't make this about me. In fact I won't let you.
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tomballin
          Beyond doubt, this ordeal was the most disgusting and repulsive situation I have ever seen in my life. Only in America!

Both Terri's father and her husband, should be taken out and hung.
          I listened to a interveiw with the father. It seemed to me he had the best intentions. But selling Terry related shit wasn't a smooth move. But in fairness he's had 15 years to condition himself mentally I guess to adjust to his daughters condition. But I guess it's matter of taste.

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Reacting to her death, President Bush sent condolences to Schiavo's families. "I urge all those who honor Terri Schiavo to continue to work to build a culture of life where all Americans are welcomed and valued and protected."

Comment

• Jesterstar
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Reacting to her death, President Bush sent condolences to Schiavo's families. "I urge all those who honor Terri Schiavo to continue to work to build a culture of life where all Americans are welcomed and valued and protected."
              By taking up that Cause he is taking away any credibility to that message. He knows that also.

Comment

• tomballin
                Commando
                • Dec 2004

I listened to a interveiw with the father. It seemed to me he had the best intentions. But selling Terry related shit wasn't a smooth move. But in fairness he's had 15 years to condition himself mentally I guess to adjust to his daughters condition. But I guess it's matter of taste.

The Schindler family lying about Terri's very severe Bulimia Nervosa, that caused her collaspe, was not a smooth move either, and was the reason the Florida Authorities and the Florida Crime Lab would not help them.

Gary Fox was on Greta Van Susteren's "On the Record" Fox TV show last night. I have waited for years for Gary Fox to finally do a public interview in the National media.

Gary Fox was the lead attorney, on the medical malpractice case for Terri, and he spelled out in detail the situation, and Terri's severe Bulimia, that got him initially a $6.8 million judgement for Terri, before the Judge reduced it 70% because of Terri's co-negligence in this situation.

Fox is a first class attorney, from a big time power law Firm in Miami. It was great, with Terri in her final death stage, that Fox could finally really talk about this case in the Nationally media.

Michael Schiavo is a worthless maggot that will go to hell, but Terri's father bears the loss of his daughter, on his shoulders, pure and simple!

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

The Schindler family lying about Terri's very severe Bulimia Nervosa, that caused her collaspe, was not a smooth move either, and was the reason the Florida Authorities and the Florida Crime Lab would not help them.

Gary Fox was on Greta Van Susteren's "On the Record" Fox TV show last night. I have waited for years for Gary Fox to finally do a public interview in the National media.

Gary Fox was the lead attorney, on the medical malpractice case for Terri, and he spelled out in detail the situation, and Terri's severe Bulimia, that got him initially a $6.8 million judgement for Terri, before the Judge reduced it 70% because of Terri's co-negligence in this situation.

Fox is a first class attorney, from a big time power law Firm in Miami. It was great, with Terri in her final death stage, that Fox could finally really talk about this case in the Nationally media.

Michael Schiavo is a worthless maggot that will go to hell, but Terri's father bears the loss of his daughter, on his shoulders, pure and simple!
                  I really can't disagree with any of that. But a idividual should have a chance to fix his mistakes. Who knows that force drove him to fib about the eating disorder..............But I think in the sum of the whole thing he did what he knew how to do.

Comment

• tomballin
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2004

I really can't disagree with any of that. But a idividual should have a chance to fix his mistakes. Who knows that force drove him to fib about the eating disorder..............But I think in the sum of the whole thing he did what he knew how to do.
                    The Schindler's could have had the best attorney's in the U.S., and millions in financial support from the religious right, if they had not been such liars about this mess, and this whole thing turned into a blood feud between Terri's father and Michael Schiavo.

That is this horrible case in a nut shell, and the reason Terri is now with the Lord.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

The Schindler's could have had the best attorney's in the U.S., and millions in financial support from the religious right, if they had not been such liars about this mess, and this whole thing turned into a blood feud between Terri's father and Michael Schiavo.

That is this horrible case in a nut shell, and the reason Terri is now with the Lord.
                      South Park summed it up last night.

They(the Pull tube People) are right for the wrong reasons. And We(The Leave the tube people) are WRong for the right reasons.

These types of debates and struggles don't belong in the national areana.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

By taking up that Cause he is taking away any credibility to that message. He knows that also.
                        The words "Bush" and "credibility" cannot be used in the same sentence.
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

It'll be just a matter of time before the right to death crowd argues that Parkinson's patients and others like them that can't feed themselves are being a financial burden on our healthcare system and want to "do the right thing."

The government has a license to kill all the undesirables.

Adolf would be proud.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

The government has a license to kill all the undesirables.

Adolf would be proud.
                            And yet this is the government that you voted for. They had a pro death track record long before this.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                              And yet this is the government that you voted for. They had a pro death track record long before this.
                              This applies to all forms of gvernment if the "truth" be told.
                              It's a side-effect to any form of poltiical power.

Trust no-one, especially politicians.............

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I pray the Lord forgives us and that her family can find comfort.

I'm also waiting to see how quickly this wedding happens.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...