Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4771eddievan
    Full On Cocktard
    • Nov 2004

So what do we all think DLR thinks of this skank?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by academic punk

Maybe you need to broaden your horizons a bit...
      Pun well intended
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 4771eddievan
        So what do we all think DLR thinks of this skank?
        DLR wouldnt fuck her with Eddie's dick...........

[if he had one ]

Comment

• 4771eddievan
          Full On Cocktard
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          DLR wouldnt fuck her with Eddie's dick...........

[if he had one ]
          I have to hope that you are correct. I can just see Dave's glazed over eyes as she rambles on about her conservative tripe.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
            Fair enough, but does that equate with EVERY woman thinking like that? No.

If you were to say this about women in politics, you'd come to the conclusion that all women are ugly, highly intelligent, and incrdeibly politically active.

Maybe you need to broaden your horizons a bit...
            a) I don't think all women in politics are ugly

b) I've dealt with the public regarding politics. My horizons are pretty wide. I know that older females are passionate about it and the younger ones just aren't. Sorry if my conclusions don't add up to yours.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Well, visit Vassar College up about 60 miles from where you're at sometime.

Trust me, plenty of politcally aware and active womyn thereabouts.

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                The only thing you've pointed out is your own blatant ignorance.

You're right Brian. You post a thread praising Ann Coulter - My response is posting a reply of hate-filled unintelligent crap that's come out of her mouth. I'm the ignorant one.

You bitch about the old media not reporting the great things going on in Iraq. I bring up how the White House paid for Jeff Gannon to throw softballs during briefings. I'm the ignorant one.

You know something - I'm not trying to convert you to the left. As a matter of fact - I'm neither a conservative, nor a liberal. I'm a centralist. So are the majority of the people in this country. I go to the right on certain issues, to the left on others. It's called independent thinking. Something you're not familiar with, considering all you do is cut and paste conservative columns on to a David Lee Roth fansite. God - that even looks more pathetic than it sounds.

But then again I would expect nothing more from a guy who bought his wife in the mail. Pathetic is your middle name.

Now hurry back from that Bill O'Reilly site with some fresh insults to hurl my way

OWNED.
                Last edited by vanzilla; 04-18-2005, 11:53 PM.
                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                  You're right Brian. You post a thread praising Ann Coulter - My response is posting a reply of hate-filled unintelligent crap that's come out of her mouth. I'm the ignorant one.

You bitch about the old media not reporting the great things going on in Iraq. I bring up how the White House paid for Jeff Gannon to throw softballs during briefings. I'm the ignorant one.

You know something - I'm not trying to convert you to the left. As a matter of fact - I'm neither a conservative, nor a liberal. I'm a centralist. So are the majority of the people in this country. I go to the right on certain issues, to the left on others. It's called independent thinking. Something you're not familiar with, considering all you do is cut and paste conservative columns on to a David Lee Roth fansite. God - that's even looks more pathetic than it sounds.

But then again I would expect nothing more from a guy who bought his wife in the mail. Pathetic is your middle name.

Now hurry back from that Bill O'Reilly site with some fresh insults to hurl my way

OWNED.
                  Hehehe! I believe you're wrong though Van, it's more like:
                  Filipino Brides!

Comment

• vanzilla
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

I stand corrected.

Me love you long time Sheep Pen Brother!
                    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Nov 2004

I stand corrected.

Me love you long time Sheep Pen Brother!
                      AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

It's called independent thinking.
                        Gimme a break. You had to resort to insults generated by others. You're clueless.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Hehehe! I believe you're wrong though Van, it's more like:
                          Filipino Brides!
                          Damn Nick. Maybe you'll finally be able to get laid after all.

Post this in Non. Some of the other fellas would probably appreciate it.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Damn Nick. Maybe you'll finally be able to get laid after all.

Post this in Non. Some of the other fellas would probably appreciate it.
                            So they helped you find true (me) ruv' (you rong' time)"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Gimme a break. You had to resort to insults generated by others. You're clueless.
                              Too funny.

"resort to insults" coming from someone starting a thread abut an ugly bitch "so you liberals can whack off to her"

fucking whiney ass hypocrite

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...