X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Just like it's OK if I over-react when I say that Howard Dean is a racist who has no understanding of what kind of people really work at hotels as bellhops.
    What kinda hotels we talkin' 'bout missuh bossman?
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Oh, you know, the rich ones that blacks couldn't afford to actually stay overnight at. The kind that only rich doctors like Dean can afford.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

OTAY!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I was a patient at Walter Reed several years ago for almost a month. Been in and out of there for overnight stays for tests ever since.

Also, I occasionally do work inside the WR compound as part of my profession. I know that place pretty well. I was even there lately and posted a THREAD on it.

Theoretically, WR, Bethesda, and the National Institute of Health could all be merged into one larger, cost effective hospital to serve the National Capitol area. Already, most of the physicians run back and forth between the three hospitals on a constant basis with patients in all three. You can add Georgetown University hospital in that equation also, but to a lesser degree.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            I was a patient at Walter Reed several years ago for almost a month. Been in and out of there for overnight stays for tests ever since.
            Weird, I had no idea Walter Reed was a psychiatric hospital.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              Weird, I had no idea Walter Reed was a psychiatric hospital.
              I knew those inevitable, unimaginative lines would be coming. I expected a little more creativity from someone with your intellect, however.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                I knew those inevitable, unimaginative lines would be coming. I expected a little more creativity from someone with your intellect, however.
                Oh come on.. it was at least a LITTLE bit imaginative.

But thank you for recognizing my superior intellect.

Have a good weekend.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                  They have the same training as regular army. In some cases they have more!

The rest is pure rumor...In fact vs. I believe. Present the facts or shut the fuck up about matters you can't comprehend without your political baggage! You post your article and we'll decipher it from there!
                  Asshole, I was in the fucking Reserves and trained with the USNG. When were you in the Army ASSVIBE, 1974?

I sure as hell didn't get the same training or equipment in the Reserves fucktard? One weekend a month, two weeks a year is the same readiness standard, you're out of you fucking mind tool!

You're such a clueless douchebag, you know that. You just say something and everyone is supposed to think it's true! Why don't you look at some of your own "baggage" cocksucker? You'd suck BUSH's dick if he whipped it out front you, your just another macho-fag Republican compensating for his latent homosexuality:

Go watch American Idol queer!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Asshole, I was in the fucking Reserves and trained with the USNG. When were you in the Army ASSVIBE, 1974?

I sure as hell didn't get the same training or equipment in the Reserves fucktard? One weekend a month, two weeks a year is the same readiness standard, you're out of you fucking mind tool!

You're such a clueless douchebag, you know that. You just say something and everyone is supposed to think it's true! Why don't you look at some of your own "baggage" cocksucker? You'd suck BUSH's dick if he whipped it out front you, your just another macho-fag Republican compensating for his latent homosexuality:

Go watch American Idol queer!

You're a real laugh GI Joe! You didn't go to basic training or AIT?

Look at the stuff you just wrote. You're a joke of a man. You come off like some wannabee know it all but you're experiences pale in comparison. You're a pretender. You haven't amounted to shit in your pathetic life but you've got this place where you can type away and say things you wouldn't have the fucking guts to utter if we were face to face.

Go rant some more loser.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're a real laugh GI Joe!

Look at the stuff you just wrote. You're a joke of a man. You come off like some wannabee know it all but you're experiences pale in comparison. You're a pretender. You haven't amounted to shit in your pathetic life but you've got this place where you can type away and say things you wouldn't have the fucking guts to utter if we were face to face.

Go rant some more loser.
                      Ha ha! You're a tool ASSVIBE, all I've ever heard about is your madd soldier skills. STFU! Go enl;ist and go to IRAQ mighty freedom lover!

Your a pussy ASSVIBE, I can read right through you! You always start shit with me cunt. I usually avoid your stupidity, but you're a fucking fool! You're so tough buddy! You wanna' say shit to me, ASSVIBE, it's the wrong guy.

Run along and re-enlist old man...Go back up your mindless pandering of the Iraq War.

You post the most ridiculous nonsense!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Pussy?

You guys and gals here at the Army want to see a pussy?

Here...

There's a pussy!

I've been straight from the git-go on my military service. Did my time. Regular Army. Military Intelligence. G2 and satellite reconnaissance and troop movements. Take a look at "Patriot Games" if you want a better understanding...especially the scene where they're watching the terrorist camp being invaded. That kind of stuff...back in the 80's. Now, they can not only read the writing on a pack of cigarettes but they can also read the writing on the filters!

That's where I'm at with my service. I served. I didn't go in just for the college money to be a part-time soldier and part-time substitute teacher. Now, Nick all you've got is the ranting here on the board. Your game is about played out. Your lies are always exposed for what they are and your berating is seen for what it is. YOU are the pussy Nick. The whinning little pussy that has to start useless threads and loves to see the US with a blackeye. Can't stand it when you're wrong so you invent stories and pass them off as fact. You're a lying sack of shit and all you have is this board where you can act like some tough guy. You spend your entire day and night here because you want to been seen as some type of authority figure. You'll never be anybody's role model. You don't have a spine!

You like to think you can bark some order and everyone you rant on about will do exactly what you want. You couldn't be more wrong with regards to me. I find you amusing but in a deeply distrubing way. It must suck to be you. Trying to bully people that can't stand up for themselves or aren't capable of doing so to pieces of shit like you.

You think that you're some tough guy but you're a pussy. Look at your thread..."boo-hoo-hoo...somebody else can post here and I don't like it....somebody help me!"

Get off your knees and stop sucking cock and typing here all damned day and get a REAL job!

There's your fucking life in a nutshell. Wanna prove me wrong? Go a whole month without posting here shithead! DO IT!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Touche' ASSVIBE, say, how's AMERICAN IDOL (karoake for fags going)? I really didn't mean to "spam" da' precious wittle' thwead' dat' ju' luv' so much...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pussy?

You guys and gals here at the Army want to see a pussy?

Here...

There's a pussy!

I've been straight from the git-go on my military service. Did my time. Regular Army. Military Intelligence. G2 and satellite reconnaissance and troop movements. Take a look at "Patriot Games" if you want a better understanding...especially the scene where they're watching the terrorist camp being invaded. That kind of stuff...back in the 80's. Now, they can not only read the writing on a pack of cigarettes but they can also read the writing on the filters!

That's where I'm at with my service. I served. I didn't go in just for the college money to be a part-time soldier and part-time substitute teacher. Now, Nick all you've got is the ranting here on the board. Your game is about played out. Your lies are always exposed for what they are and your berating is seen for what it is. YOU are the pussy Nick. The whinning little pussy that has to start useless threads and loves to see the US with a blackeye. Can't stand it when you're wrong so you invent stories and pass them off as fact. You're a lying sack of shit and all you have is this board where you can act like some tough guy. You spend your entire day and night here because you want to been seen as some type of authority figure. You'll never be anybody's role model. You don't have a spine!

You like to think you can bark some order and everyone you rant on about will do exactly what you want. You couldn't be more wrong with regards to me. I find you amusing but in a deeply distrubing way. It must suck to be you. Trying to bully people that can't stand up for themselves or aren't capable of doing so to pieces of shit like you.

You think that you're some tough guy but you're a pussy. Look at your thread..."boo-hoo-hoo...somebody else can post here and I don't like it....somebody help me!"

Get off your knees and stop sucking cock and typing here all damned day and get a REAL job!

There's your fucking life in a nutshell. Wanna prove me wrong? Go a whole month without posting here shithead! DO IT!
                            Wow ASSVIBE, I'm really impressed with you chairborn ranger Satillite desk jockey job.

Again, why don't you join that combat arms pussy? Exactly what have I lied about? Go ahead post my lies faggot...

BTW, I was also in Military Intelligence and I virtually work full time as a "substitute" teacher!

Wow! A G2 Satillite trooper! Say America stud muffrins, I am really impressed...

Now you can rationalize US Marines and Army troops getting blown to hell in Iraq.

DR.ASSVIBE, mentally weak and just can't take anyone elses' opinion, has MADD soldier skills!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW ASSVIBE, you're a stupid dolt of an enabler:

One entry found for enabler.
                              Main Entry: en·abler
                              Pronunciation: i-'nA-bl&r, -b&l-&r
                              Function: noun
                              : one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by helping that individual avoid the consequences of such behavior

You are NOT A PATRIOT sunshine, you're and enabler and a syncophant. Plain and simple bitch...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW ASSVIBE, I was a 97B20 (look it up ) for four years before I got out and was in a lame drill sergeant reserve unit.

Comment

Working...