• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    Pussy?

Get off your knees and stop sucking cock and typing here all damned day and get a REAL job!
    Substitute teaching isn't a "real job", who takes care of the little ASSVIBEs when you're online doing whatever you do all day? I know you have no respect for teachers or esoteric education of any kind 'VIBE, so I won't bother arguing.

There's your fucking life in a nutshell. Wanna prove me wrong? Go a whole month without posting here shithead! DO IT!
    Wow ASSVIBE, pot...meet motherfucking tea kettle!

I'm online all day? 'Vibe, you're here morning noon and night "family man." You are on at least as much as I am, granted I post a lot more, but you are quite clearly on all day.

I am generally in and out during the day, as many others here are, and rarely post during business hours. Why don't you mind your own advice and why don't you get the fuck off the net and pay a little more attention to the wife and kids fuckstain?

What's a matter VIBE, can't debate, look like an idiot all the time? Is that why you want me gone...

You're a total hypocrite and a douchebag VIBE. Why don't you go watch AMERICAN IDOL with the whole family, did you remember to tell your kids that PAULA ABDUL is a big whore that sleeps with cuntestants. Explain those family values to them.

Did you look up what a 97B20 is yet? I have a better idea ASSVIBE, why don't you put me on ignore pussy before I start to use some of my mad "counter-intelligence Special Agent" skills to find out more about you?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-14-2005, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      I was a patient at Walter Reed several years ago for almost a month. Been in and out of there for overnight stays for tests ever since.

Also, I occasionally do work inside the WR compound as part of my profession. I know that place pretty well. I was even there lately and posted a THREAD on it.

Theoretically, WR, Bethesda, and the National Institute of Health could all be merged into one larger, cost effective hospital to serve the National Capitol area. Already, most of the physicians run back and forth between the three hospitals on a constant basis with patients in all three. You can add Georgetown University hospital in that equation also, but to a lesser degree.

That does sound like a reasonable premise...

But Walter Reed is also a historical landmark.

(As are many of these bases.)

I saw a piece on The Presido in San Francisco and how they were just tearing down these old barracks buildings, without regard to historical significance. A shame. I'm not saying I totally disagree with consolidation or change, but some of this stuff seems like a cultural historical loss besides everything else.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        That does sound like a reasonable premise...

But Walter Reed is also a historical landmark.

(As are many of these bases.)

That's true. I would personally hate like the living hell to see Walter Reed go. I have a personal attachment to that place.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

"Did you look up what a 97B20 is yet? I have a better idea ASSVIBE, why don't you put me on ignore pussy before I start to use some of my mad "counter-intelligence Special Agent" skills to find out more about you?"

Could you sound more desperate?

I KNEW you couldn't stay away. This place is ALL you have! Look at that what 4 posts to tell me off?!? That's funny. You couldn't do it all in one.

Gotta pad the old count that's all that's important to you. For some reason you find it more difficult to actually say something important.

Here's a clue for you...you don't win a medal or anything else by logging the most post counts.

As far as your substitute teaching skills...if I want my kids to learn remedial political ed. or how to post pad I'll have them scrape you off of the bottom of their shoes!

What year were you in the service again?
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Could you sound more desperate?
            Could you learn how to utilize the quote function properly?

Desperate, me? Not at all. More like angry with others on this board over the weekend. I'll give you this VIBE, you are tenacious if nothing else. We can only agree to disagree at the end of the day...

I KNEW you couldn't stay away. This place is ALL you have! Look at that what 4 posts to tell me off?!? That's funny. You couldn't do it all in one.
            He he, you really showed me, btw, how did you "know" this? By not staying away yourself I guess, huh buddy?

I posted four times to rip apart your double-standard in which you think you know, and are the only true American Patriot on this board. You are not...I love this country as much as you do. My motives are as have been stated previously. It's called "tough love."

You remind me of GAY...er...GAR, you just sit here and whine about stuff you can't cuntrol. I tell you what I told him, don't like it, go somewhere else.

Gotta pad the old count that's all that's important to you. For some reason you find it more difficult to actually say something important.

Here's a clue for you...you don't win a medal or anything else by logging the most post counts.
            Well 'VIBE, I actually agree with you there. You are correct that I post here too much and spend too much time online. I won't even argue with that.

But my last thread posted here was either Thursday or maybe Friday. In fact I was not going to even log in this weekend. I hardly posted in the the Frontline at all. It was more of a battle with VH LINKS SUCKS (aka. ALBERT the obsessed, fuckhead Canadian) that had me going more than anything else. Perhaps I went overboard with this post (#23), I am sorry about that. See, I do admit when I'm wrong.

As far as your substitute teaching skills...if I want my kids to learn remedial political ed. or how to post pad I'll have them scrape you off of the bottom of their shoes!

What year were you in the service again?
            You have no idea what I teach/taught in the classroom; when I actually get to teach. But when I taught full time, I never made my political ideas known. I had a lot of students outspoken against Bush, and some for him. But I never had the time, nor the inclination to directly state political views, nor would I. I had fucking state tests to worry about.

In fact, you probably would have liked what I taught since it was largely anti-Communist ("Animal Farm" & "1984" by Orwell) and anti-Nazi/Holocaust ("Night" by Elie Weisel).

I spent 75% my time fighting with lazy seniors that pissed away 75% of their senior year so they could fail out of (four-year) college for lack of basic writing skills, not arguing over politics.

And my military service is stated as such. You know as much about mine as I know about yours. I have nothing to prove to you nor anybody else. I said what I've done in the past in greater detail. But "loose lips sink ships" and I still know people on the inside and that have gone on to other functions in the intelligence community...And I could give a shit on whether you believe me or not.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hair-plug wearing faggot Canadian that lives at home with mommy at the age of 40 to destroy.
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-15-2005, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham

If a Democrat did this, it'd be OK, because we'd be saving money, but if Bush does it, he's the antichrist.

WE'RE IN A WAR

WE SHOULD NOT BE CUTTING TAXES
              WE SHOULD NOT BE CLOSING BASES
              WE SHOULD NOT BE OUT RIDING BIKES ON A WEDNESDAY MORNING

WE'RE IN A WAR

When is our CIC going to ACT like it?

Actually ACCOMPLISH the MISSION first., THEN we can talk.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...