Is Howard Dean's Raised Voice Raising Cash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    In English next time, please

Your spelling and sentence "construction" has placed you somewhere near the middle of "mildly retarded"

Gold Star for you !!!

Welcome to the Republican Party. Grab a crayon, you have work to do.
    I'm an independent. When you grow up and get out of grade school, maybe your reading comprehension will be improved.

Do you ever stop being a whiny bitch with nothing to say but insults?

Go running back to following Jesterstar around and telling everyone 100s of times how HE doesn't have a life.
    Last edited by diamondD; 06-10-2005, 07:32 AM.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Stallion

Originally posted by FORD
      It's a simple as this, Gelding...

If the so called "10% in the middle" doesn't have the mental capacity to know the difference between how well this country was doing in the 1990's and how poorly we are doing now, and how a regime of lying treasonous criminals are to blame for that, then why should we waste time on them?

I would rather win back the 50% who don't vote at all anymore, because they believe NEITHER party represents the people. And while that is certainly true of the Republicans, it has also sadly been the case with the corporatist/neocon sympathy wing, led by the DLC which has hijacked the Democratic party.

Howard Dean is doing just fine on fundraising. In fact the numbers this week should be even better What he is NOT doing is whoring himself to the corporations to get that money, but taking his case to the PEOPLE.

Isn't that the way it should be done?
      I think it would be safe to say that a large number of those who didn’t vote in the last election are Christian. It would also be safe to say that they wouldn’t like to have their faith be made a mockery of by Howie Dean.
      And it’s not just religious issues, its racial issues and number of other stupid things the guy has said. Dean cannot control himself.

Again, all he's doing is getting the far left in a lather, and pissing everyone else off.

I’m not complaining you understand. I hope Howie continues the path he’s on…..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
        I'm an independent. When you grow up and get out of grade school, maybe your reading comprehension will be improved.

Try spell check and puncuation first.

Don't fear them.

And you're about as "independent" as Sean Hannity

Grade school? How will I ever recover from that one?
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD

By the way, fuckstump....

it's spelled Caucasian

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            No, I think not. Not as long as Howie keeps shooting his mouth off. FORD sure as hell doesn't put a limit on the Bush threads now does he?

Quit your whinin'. That's all you Libs ever do. Don't you ever get out of bed in the morning and see something positive about the world? Let me guess...not since November of 2000, huh?
            DEAN 'shooting his mouth off' is a non-issue that's invented by your little clearing house right-wing sites you guys must love to visit. You only post them here because you love to piss off, or show-up FORD, that's not what this forum is about. I thought it was about discussion. I know it used to be. And BigBLUNDER, you're the king of whining...If you're not crying and starting threads about FORD's alleged biases (after you bait him like a little school girl trying to get her teacher in trouble), you're tearing up over "blatant personal attacks" laid on you by LOUNGE or moi.

Originally posted by Warham
            Never stopped you guys from posting ten or more threads on George Bush at one time.
            Those were issue related, DEAN has nothing to do with the shitty economy, the war gone sour, and the continual erosion of our civil liberties. Anyways, BUSH is the CEO of the country, DEAN is just the chair of the opposition. His comments really mean nothing, but he must be doing something right if he's getting this much attention from you guys.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              DEAN 'shooting his mouth off' is a non-issue that's invented by your little clearing house right-wing sites you guys must love to visit. You only post them here because you love to piss off, or show-up FORD, that's not what this forum is about. I thought it was about discussion. I know it used to be. And BigBLUNDER, you're the king of whining...If you're not crying and starting threads about FORD's alleged biases (after you bait him like a little school girl trying to get her teacher in trouble), you're tearing up over "blatant personal attacks" laid on you by LOUNGE or moi.

Nicely put, Nick.

"Blatant personal attacks"? That would be hysterical coming from Brie, considering his penchant for personal attacks himself

FORD is a lightning rod in here, and I think it's great. Imagine the Neo-Con spamfest this place would become if Brie were allowed to Mod.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

DEAN has nothing to do with the shitty economy, the war gone sour, and the continual erosion of our civil liberties. Anyways, BUSH is the CEO of the country, DEAN is just the chair of the opposition. His comments really mean nothing, but he must be doing something right if he's getting this much attention from you guys.

It's a nice diversion from the REALITY that this administration has managed to clusterfuck EVERYTHING they put their greedy little hands on.

We had the WORLD behind us after 9/11.

There IS NO "homeland security"

There IS NO "war on terror"

There IS NO "act" that signifies "patriotism"

There ARE however, fake journalists, planted stories, and trampling of civil rights.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Those were issue related, DEAN has nothing to do with the shitty economy, the war gone sour, and the continual erosion of our civil liberties. Anyways, BUSH is the CEO of the country, DEAN is just the chair of the opposition. His comments really mean nothing, but he must be doing something right if he's getting this much attention from you guys. [/B]
                  The economy isn't shitty. Alan Greenspan said it was doing pretty well...or is he a BCE operative?

The fact is, Dean is getting attention from liberals like Nanci Pelosi, Joe Biden and John Edwards. We are just here to pass the info on and comment on it.

You guys like to make fun of Bush's ineloquent speech. Well, we can make fun of Howie's inane comments about 'white Christians'.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

It's a nice diversion from the REALITY that this administration has managed to clusterfuck EVERYTHING they put their greedy little hands on.

We had the WORLD behind us after 9/11.

There IS NO "homeland security"

There IS NO "war on terror"

There IS NO "act" that signifies "patriotism"

There ARE however, fake journalists, planted stories, and trampling of civil rights.
                    Fake journalists? Dan Rather comes to mind.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Fake journalists? Dan Rather comes to mind.
                      Really?

Any Others "come to mind" ???????

Armstrong Williams or Jimmy/Jeff Guckert/Gannon

you're unbelievable

Let me guess.....you're an "independent" too

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The economy isn't shitty. Alan Greenspan said it was doing pretty well...or is he a BCE operative?

The fact is, Dean is getting attention from liberals like Nanci Pelosi, Joe Biden and John Edwards. We are just here to pass the info on and comment on it.

You guys like to make fun of Bush's ineloquent speech. Well, we can make fun of Howie's inane comments about 'white Christians'.
                        Please don't refer to Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi as "liberals" again, as they are neo-conservative fascists. And Edwards is a right leaning moderate even on his best days.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Nancy Pelosi is 100% grade A liberal.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Nancy Pelosi is 100% grade A liberal.
                            And I lead the church choir every Sunday.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Lucifer was probably a really good singer at one time.

Comment

• diamondD
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Try spell check and puncuation first.

Don't fear them.

And you're about as "independent" as Sean Hannity

Grade school? How will I ever recover from that one?

I have voted for Republicans and Democrats in the same election many times. Just because the Democrats have become overrun with liberal whiny bitches doesn't mean I can't see their point of view on some things.

All you got to complain about is some grammar and punctuation errors? Your life must really suck to let it get you so worked up about it.
                                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...