X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    It has already been determined that he was the leak. His own lawyer admits it. Rove's only defense is that he didn't leak her "name," he only referred to her as "Wilson's wife."
    Catch 22, because the fact that he didn't mention her by name does take away from the criminal charges.
    There are also other things to be considered by the letter of the law here.

So to fire Rove before the investigation is complete would be like some chick you don't know storming into your work place screaming you raped her, and then you being fired before any court preceedings or conviction takes place.

Ford called it "payback", but if you look at it from the other side of the fence you could also say the same about Wilson.
    Rove has kicked his ass in every campaign they have ever been in.
    So there is motivation for a witch-hunt to bring Rove down.

It's too complex to judge from one perspective without being biased.
    One needs to examine the Big Picture.

As for Bush, I have no confidence in the man and have seen too many shifts in opinion since operations began in Iraq to support him any further.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Don't give up yet, Cat.

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
        Catch 22, because the fact that he didn't mention her by name does take away from the criminal charges.
        There are also other things to be considered by the letter of the law here.

So to fire Rove before the investigation is complete would be like some chick you don't know storming into your work place screaming you raped her, and then you being fired before any court preceedings or conviction takes place.

Ford called it "payback", but if you look at it from the other side of the fence you could also say the same about Wilson.
        Rove has kicked his ass in every campaign they have ever been in.
        So there is motivation for a witch-hunt to bring Rove down.

It's too complex to judge from one perspective without being biased.
        One needs to examine the Big Picture.

As for Bush, I have no confidence in the man and have seen too many shifts in opinion since operations began in Iraq to support him any further.
        I think you are on target all we have is bush and the great chess
        game the they play he will make the correct decisions.
        Last edited by thome; 07-12-2005, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I'm not giving up, I am getting fed up with the whole political scene.
          The division in our country is devastating to our National Security and instead of seeing this, most people only see the power they are grabbing for.

That is not good for us, the people, and THAT must change, yesterday.

I have friends that are Democrats that i can't even talk to anymore without it turning into a brawl.
          There is no acceptance of my point of view on their part. If you don't fall in line with them then you are wrong.

The rage is a little scary at times.

A few months ago i was going to go out to dinner with a friend and his wife. But once she discovered i had voted for Bush twice, she asked me to leave her home and not come back, lol.

What the hell is up with that shit?
          Is that the message the Democrats are leading to?
          The "It's my way, there is no highway option" (the pacifier was cool) mind set?

It all boils down to the fact that people are generally stupid.
          The idea that one party of government is better than the other and represents the people in any fashion above and beyond the other is a pipe dream.
          They represent themselves and their own fucked up agendas, period.

The people need to clean house and stop settling for leaders that aren't fit to lead an ant colony across a lawn.

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Yeah, you bought into the Halliburton stuff far too early.
            Halliburton is just a small piece of the puzzle.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Oh yeah, I forgot the 'Bush is waging the war for oil profits', and the 'Dubya is getting revenge for Poppy' parts.

What else did I miss?

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Ok I Dig

I feel that every country in the whole world has the rite to do
                whatever they want.. Be a communist,, Be socailist ,Be a republic
                but what if they are under the influence of some one like
                Saddam ,how long did we wait for Hitler to make his move
                the whole world knew what he was up to.People come up with these
                great revelations .We knew they were going to bomb pearl harbor
                they new 911 was going to happen

These fuck%n fu%k heads Can call the Chiefs game on Monday
                morning to Farenhieght 911 suck you suk suk

They blame the USA for Sadam well here is how i feel

They are WRONG on every point of dicussion it is! Good against Evil!
                every day we walk down the Street .

And I say Fuk that bastard Sadam in the ass and his people
                for not standing UP to The Opressor Goddamn sick fuk and
                his childrens children.

Arrest the son of a dog free his people destroy the remnants
                of his thought pattern

Then watch and see if the future of Irak wants to play on the
                GLOBAL STAGE in Peace.( this is not directed at anyone )

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  Your hatred to the land that protects you is abominable.

You should be grateful to us.

What a fuckin' joke! By the way, you're secretary treasurer was up here kissing ass in a major way last week.

He was taken on a tour of Ft. McMoney (McMurray), and when he realized how huge the oil sands are, he said he couldn't wait to tell the President and Vice-President about this incredible resource, and that Canada and the US were great allies.

Yeah, bitch at us for not going to Iraq, and now we're best allies because we have the biggest fucking oil patch in the world.

Again, you don't protect us from shit. (Only one nation has ever attempted to attack Canada - you didn't succeed, did you?)
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

We have a secretary treasurer?
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

LMAO!

Comment

• academic punk
                        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        Oh yeah, I forgot the 'Bush is waging the war for oil profits', and the 'Dubya is getting revenge for Poppy' parts.

What else did I miss?
                        I'm sure FORD would be happy to fill this request.

But get a pizza and a comfortable chair...it'll be a looooooong night....

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

One More thing off subject this country of ours holds the key
                          to the future of the whole world.We are possesed of the
                          Best this world has to offer to achieve peace.And we are taking a few
                          lumps .

Any other countries want to STAND UP...... No..thats whats wrong
                          w/ the world .

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            What a fuckin' joke! By the way, you're secretary treasurer was up here kissing ass in a major way last week.

He was taken on a tour of Ft. McMoney (McMurray), and when he realized how huge the oil sands are, he said he couldn't wait to tell the President and Vice-President about this incredible resource, and that Canada and the US were great allies.

Yeah, bitch at us for not going to Iraq, and now we're best allies because we have the biggest fucking oil patch in the world.

Again, you don't protect us from shit. (Only one nation has ever attempted to attack Canada - you didn't succeed, did you?)

I always thought Canada and the US were friends.
                            One hand washes the other as far as import/export goes.

Both countries would lose greatly if that friendship were to turn to shit.

The only area of conflict i see between the citizens of both countries is based on pride.
                            We're all proud of our respective countries, who can kick whose ass in a war between the two is just a silly argument.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                              One More thing off subject this country of ours holds the key
                              to the future of the whole world.We are possesed of the
                              Best this world has to offer to achieve peace.And we are taking a few
                              lumps .

Any other countries want to STAND UP...... No..thats whats wrong
                              w/ the world .
                              That was true a few decades ago, when we still owned our country.
                              But we have sold out damn near everything that made this Nation great.

As for other nations standing up, there is no profit in that, so they won't until they become a target themselves.
                              And they will be sooner than later.

And other Nations never will because they have taken the high road since day 1, and have nothing to gain or lose by sticking their noses into it.

I do however worry that our level of arrogance is an issue when we start talking about "Liberating The World In The Name Of Freedom".

This is the key point that made me first look at Bush through different eyes.
                              I don't think it is up to us to pick and choose countries to liberate and spread "Democracy" if they haven't asked for assistance in removing their oppressive regimes.

Iraqi's expected help in Gulf War 1, then we let them get slaughtered for their efforts. That is one main reason i support our troops work in Iraq and hope they can finish the job ASAP, then come home.

I blame Bush for not having viable strategies to protect the lives of our soldiers and Iraqi civilians after the fall of Baghdad.
                              Planning to win a war with no plan on how to win the peace was a phenominal mistake in my opinion.

We are no longer the flagship of all that is good in the world, and that took many years to destroy, and it came from both Democrat and Republican Leadership.

It can change, but it starts with us, the voters.............

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
                                That was true a few decades ago, when we still owned our country.
                                But we have sold out damn near everything that made this Nation great.

As for other nations standing up, there is no profit in that, so they won't until they become a target themselves.
                                And they will be sooner than later.

And other Nations never will because they have taken the high road since day 1, and have nothing to gain or lose by sticking their noses into it.

I do however worry that our level of arrogance is an issue when we start talking about "Liberating The World In The Name Of Freedom".

This is the key point that made me first look at Bush through different eyes.
                                I don't think it is up to us to pick and choose countries to liberate and spread "Democracy" if they haven't asked for assistance in removing their oppressive regimes.

Iraqi's expected help in Gulf War 1, then we let them get slaughtered for their efforts. That is one main reason i support our troops work in Iraq and hope they can finish the job ASAP, then come home.

I blame Bush for not having viable strategies to protect the lives of our soldiers and Iraqi civilians after the fall of Baghdad.
                                Planning to win a war with no plan on how to win the peace was a phenominal mistake in my opinion.

We are no longer the flagship of all that is good in the world, and that took many years to destroy, and it came from both Democrat and Republican Leadership.

It can change, but it starts with us, the voters.............
                                You seem a noble sort the iraqui people had no voice i think its
                                different than a global dom thing china plays ball 80% of the world does saddam was sick
                                we are not going to opress the world w freedom.he was a sty in
                                the worlds eye not just ours i see your points .

Comment

Working...