X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

32% poverty level.

Thirty two percent. That particular cross-section was there 3 days out in the gulf.

So the federal government is supposed to pro-actively subsidise the looming aftermath? Yep, it should have. If it had, the inherit problem wouldn't have been addressed either.

You've got a fucking city that takes in a HUGE tourism gravy train. Keep it coming. They could have built a goddamned HOOVER FUCKING DAM around the Mississippi river mouth by now.

I have nothing but compassion for these folks...it's horrible. The mayor of the city of New Orleans is writhing in guilt. It's local fucking government folks. The 32% was in the Superdome, looting, and chopping their roofs out.

This is not to say federal mobilization sucked. It did.

IT SUCKED.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

The governor was not proactive enough before it hit either. She should have called in the guard days before the storm even hit.

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        The governor was not proactive enough before it hit either. She should have called in the guard days before the storm even hit.
        Guess there's no Weather Channel there.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Apparently not. She was caught with her panty hose down.

She's the one that could have released the 6,000 National Guard there in Louisiana, as well as the 1,000 stadies days before the levee was breached. The cops that were on TV today were mad at her mostly.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

AT least they found FATS DOMINO!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I've been watching Fox News, it's on repeat now and the anchors are fucking losing their cool.
              Sheperd Smith took Hannity's head off because Shaun was playing nit pick, "Let me get some perspective" media bullshit.
              Shep jumped his ass, "You got all the perspective you need, these people need help and they're not getting it"....

People just laying dead in the streets, dropped from heat exhaustion and whatever else they have endured.
              Not to mention the looming infections from all that sewage and......fuck, this is just tragic for them all.

How could they not have been ready to act?
              It was well now that the levee's couldn't take a Cat-5 hurricane, it wa barely rated to handle a Cat-3.

It's Fucking Madness...........

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                I've been watching Fox News, it's on repeat now and the anchors are fucking losing their cool.
                Sheperd Smith took Hannity's head off because Shaun was playing nit pick, "Let me get some perspective" media bullshit.
                Shep jumped his ass, "You got all the perspective you need, these people need help and they're not getting it"....

People just laying dead in the streets, dropped from heat exhaustion and whatever else they have endured.
                Not to mention the looming infections from all that sewage and......fuck, this is just tragic for them all.

How could they not have been ready to act?
                It was well now that the levee's couldn't take a Cat-5 hurricane, it wa barely rated to handle a Cat-3.

It's Fucking Madness...........
                I had to turn it off bro. I listened to NPR's coverage today during a road trip. Just horrible. If you've ever heard that NPR shit, it's annoying enough with all the promo's for their interviews from 1997.

They touched on a bit of the levee shit and interview'd some former parish sheriffs. I tunedthefuckout after the profanity-laden mayor's speech.

God bless 'em.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I expect more from our government than this.
                  Those that haven't been gotten to should not be held back from walking out of there.
                  I sort of understand why they are doing it, but this is day fucking 6!

And to see President Bush hugging the refugees looking up to see where the cameras are and turning towards them to ensure a good shot just fucking infuriates me to no end.

God forgive me for ever supporting that man...he's pathetic.

They would have to shoot me to keep me there.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's got to be tough enough on Shep Smith being a closeted gay guy at a right wing extemist propaganda network. You can tell the guy's really disgusted at his employers over this shit. Look for him to defect to CNN or MSRNC within the next 90 days. Even Geraldo was starting to look human.

As for Hannity, drop that fucking piece of shit in the Superdome and lock him in there for 72 hours with everything that's going on. Then let's say if he's still talking shit.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD

As for Hannity, drop that fucking piece of shit in the Superdome and lock him in there for 72 hours with everything that's going on. Then let's say if he's still talking shit.
                      He'll be found in the restroom stalls with all of the other over-flowing shit...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        No, it's ******s...
                        Oh thanks, ELVIS.

Now the RothArmy message board is going t2o be torched or maybe a drive-by.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Even Geraldo was starting to look human.
                          What the fuck? Geraldo was there? I'd venture to guess there was plenty of folding chairs around....throw 'em!

Where the fuck are the starving snipers' when you need 'em?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

1. The local and state authorities had 5 fucking days. What did they do? OOooooh they actually allowed people who were driving on the freeway to drive the WRONG WAY!!!!

Gee I AM impressed.

Those fucking idiots are getting what they deserve now. Once the crisis part is over (if you can ever say it will be over) oh in about a month or two, those fucking idiots need to resign!!

Hell, fuck that.

FIRE THEIR FUCKING ASSES NOW AND LET THE U.S. ARMY TAKE OVER!!!!

At least the military has some semblence of order, and can methodically set things straight.

2. As I said before, you starving? Feel free to bust in this window and have something to eat.

There are at the very LEAST Hundreds of thousands of people who now have NOTHING!!!!

They lost every fucking thing they own!!! All of their possessions! The family bible...all their clothes...all their paperwork and documentation....fucking just about anything that meant anything to them.
                            Not to mention the loved ones who have been lost.

Yes, loot for survival. But leave the TV sets alone. You do not have cable down there right now anyway, or electricity.

3. Elvis? Leave the racism shit in your head. We do not need it here. Regardless of color of skin, we all put our shoes on one at a time. You are no more perfect than anyone else on this planet.

When desperation sets in, people are apt to do desperate things. Does not matter if they are blue and have 8 fingers on each hand, two asses and no dick. All humans will react in a similar fashion when survival is at stake.

4. It would be interesting to see how Japan would react. They have a philosophy over there: Fix the problem, not the blame.

In America, if something fucks up, the hunt begins immediately to see WHOSE FAULT IT IS!!!

"WHO IS THE GUILTY PARTY? IS IT HIM??? OK EVERYBODY POINT YOUR FINGER AT THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

STRING HIM UP!!!

KILL!!!

DIE!!!"

Etc. Etc. Etc.

In Japan, for the most part, they strive to be efficient in whatever they do. Sure, perhaps somebody fucked up and caused something bad to happen. But that person knows they are at fault. It is not necessary for everybody to start screaming at them over it. They will feel guilty enough about it without all the ruckus.
                            Better to just expend all that energy on actually fixing the problem.

YOU FIX NOW, TALK LATER!!!

5. I predict this is going to be the straw that breaks the Bush Administration's back. Simply due to the American public's need to have a scapegoat.

Bush better start figuring out a place in the backwoods of Montana to go hide.

The rumblings have already begun increasing in volume. Does not matter if Bush actually is to blame. He, like the captain of his ship, must accept blame for the failings of those in his administration.

If it was Japan, the Prime Minister would resign in disgrace. At least they have a sense of honor over there.

Something sorely lacking in America, and definitely lacking in The White House.

6. All this bitching at EACH OTHER is not going to solve anything. It was not OUR FAULT this happened, and it is useless to waste our breath pointing fingers (HAHA lookit item #1!!!! LMFAO!!!)....even though I am pointing my fingers DIRECTLY AT THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I have posted enough on the subject.

Sometime in the very near future, I will certainly take part in donating cash or whatever. I have some family business that I must take care of that is going to break me financially for the next two weeks.

However, anyone who lives outside of the affected areas who does NOT donate something is a pathetic, cold-heart fuck, and should be shot, stabbed, deacapitated, castrated, disemboweled, torn up into itsy-bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!!

*ahem*

Me tired.

Me go sleepy-bye....
                            Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-03-2005, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's past midnight there now, going on day seven (7) and there are still live pics of babies and infirm at the dome. No lights, no water, same clothes, no food... you know what's up.

There is a check point set up on the highway outside the dome at this minute and they WON'T let the people walk out down the highway for relief.

Something fishy here. I'll know more tomorrow and tell you what I think. You don't starve babies to death just for "security."

But then these are the same people who arranged to starve Iraqi babies so now they are caught doing it to their own.

This is a government run by buffoons. The resources of the country are stretched to it's limits in Iraq. And now there are over 10,000 dead in America, because a levee broke where the tax money to repair them was cut to be used for protecting other peoples freedom in Iraq.

Nice job.

Watch the revolution begin with these days.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• frets5150
                                Commando
                                • Feb 2004

Those that haven't been gotten to should not be held back from walking out of there.
                                I sort of understand why they are doing it, but this is day fucking 6!

And to see President Bush hugging the refugees looking up to see where the cameras are and turning towards them to ensure a good shot just fucking infuriates me to no end.

God forgive me for ever supporting that man...he's pathetic.

They would have to shoot me to keep me there.
                                I was just gonna post the same thing. It was staged there is no way anyone would be allowed 500 ft from CHIMP if he didn't want them to be there. Especially with all the Chaos.

Comment

Working...