X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by zeronumber
    Sounds like Moore whinny ass bullshit to me.

Poor mr. moore, so easy to criticize...still mad that after many books, movies, and other media outlets, that he still can't cash off enough money for his anti-bush agenda.

Oh well, it's something that he does best, seeing as though his previous books about his anti american agenda got him nothing.

You'd think you'd be happy that because of bush, his fat ugly ass would be at home with his "canadian made" hat, feeling sorry for himself.

I mean...sure...let's rip on bush that the fact that he once again didn't have a crystal ball to see into the future...When even weather men and scientist didn't know shit about katrina turning into a catagory 4.
    Let's hate on bush for the fact that a city that was built below sea level, is now flooded due to a storm via mother nature...after all...We all know that dear Mr. Bush controls the weather.

Let's also forget the fact that there are different races than black left behind in new orleans of residents who couldn't get in on time...
    But far be it for you to feed into out of context clips from the liberal media and put your own little franchise spin on it.

Once again you showd bush...He's still commander and cheif, and your still the assmaster.

As for you guys...yeah, I'm one of those commie republicans...
    Oh wait...that's common sense...my bad.
    You like Van HAGAR, WTF do you know?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Tell me what country this looks like, Busheep.....

That is NOT America. And it won't be America again until we get rid of these fucking pieces of shit who have spent the last 5 years carving up this country and everything of value in it like a goddamned turkey at Thanksgiving.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Turkey you say

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes, turkey....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• krcampbell
            Groupie
            • Apr 2004

Michael Moore is a jackass. Farenheit 9-11 was a complete joke and was just made to pad Moore's ego, which is just as big as his fat ass. This letter is just more self-gratification for the slob. Once he finished writing this, he probably read it over again while he jerked off.

As much as some people dislike the president and what he does, you need to realize that he's the president and your best bet is to deal with it instead of whining and crying.

I used to dislike the president until I realized he's a fucking genius. I mean, he holds a position of power unmatched by any, and he gets by doing the least amount of work possible. And that's not at all a joke. For him to do that is just amazing. Not stupid, and not ignorant...but just amazing.

Seriously...imagine getting paid for 40 hours of work a week, but only working 25. That's what he does, just on a larger, more public stage.

"Mr. President, New Orleans was just decimated by Hurricane Katrina! What should we do!?" "Find my golf clubs is what we're gonna do, I tee off in an hour."

I love it. Everytime President Bush does shit that you KNOW people are going to complain about, I just get a big grin on my face because I know I'm going to hear more hippie, no war, peace and loving bullshit.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by krcampbell
              Michael Moore is a jackass. Farenheit 9-11 was a complete joke and was just made to pad Moore's ego, which is just as big as his fat ass. This letter is just more self-gratification for the slob. Once he finished writing this, he probably read it over again while he jerked off.

Michael Moore is a patriot who has done more for the good of this country in the last 10 years than you will do in your entire life.

As much as some people dislike the president and what he does, you need to realize that he's the president and your best bet is to deal with it instead of whining and crying.

I used to dislike the president until I realized he's a fucking genius. I mean, he holds a position of power unmatched by any, and he gets by doing the least amount of work possible. And that's not at all a joke. For him to do that is just amazing. Not stupid, and not ignorant...but just amazing.

Seriously...imagine getting paid for 40 hours of work a week, but only working 25. That's what he does, just on a larger, more public stage.

"Mr. President, New Orleans was just decimated by Hurricane Katrina! What should we do!?" "Find my golf clubs is what we're gonna do, I tee off in an hour."

So getting paid by the taxpayers to do NOTHING is what you aspire to? And yet you bitch about people on welfare. Who get a lot less taxpayer money than the Chimp.

I love it. Everytime President Bush does shit that you KNOW people are going to complain about, I just get a big grin on my face because I know I'm going to hear more hippie, no war, peace and loving bullshit.
              Yeah, the destruction of this entire fucking country at the hands of an illiterate Chimp and the Nazis who control him is sure funny, ain't it
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• frets5150
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

You know somethin granted Farenheit 9-11 was one sided anti CHIMP
                But all the documents were there like when he blacked out the name of the guy who he went AWOL with was Binladens cousin he tried to cover that up. FBI agents sayin bush was flyin the Binladens out while the FBI wanted to question the family Etc.Etc.The proof is in the pudding. And that Marine who said he rather go to jail then back to Iraq M Moore didn't hold a gun to his head to say those things like he said when he was over there they were all ready cappin oil lines and all the piping was American made. And all the other good stuff.Think I'll go watch it again:p

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by zeronumber
                  Yeah, impeached, well all know how well that works.
                  Why not show some patients...he'll be gone in what, 2 and half more years?

Why can't the libs see the silver lining in that, and just shut up?
                  Jesus. H. Christ, can we please set some minimum IQ Levels for this forum?

patients ?????

HUKED ON FONIKS WURKED FUR BOOSH

Why don't you give it a try?

...and just shut up?????????

Fuck Ewe
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Tell me what country this looks like, Busheep.....

Oh yes it is Sunshine. That looks like order to me, which allows HELP to get through. Your version of this scenario apparently involves dead bodies, looting and rapes. Which is more of "America" to you than any of this.....sad.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

My Favorite Moore Film is CANADIAN BACON!, I never knew he auctually wrote that until a couple years a go, I love that Movie, he did sucha good job with it.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• krcampbell
                        Groupie
                        • Apr 2004

Yeah, the destruction of this entire fucking country at the hands of an illiterate Chimp and the Nazis who control him is sure funny, ain't it
                        Yeah, alright hippie. See you at Burning Man.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by krcampbell
                          Yeah, alright hippie. See you at Burning Man.
                          Never been to Burning Man, and I cut my hair a couple months ago. But I take no offense at all at being called "hippie"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Never been to Burning Man, and I cut my hair a couple months ago. But I take no offense at all at being called "hippie"

Hey without Hipppies and Woodstock, Rock and Roll would not sound that way it did sound. There would be Classic Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Sabbath or CVH for that matter.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• scamper
                              Commando
                              • May 2005

Michael Moore is a fat money grubing piece of steaming shit. THE END

Comment

• VanJay011379
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2004

Michael Moore told it like it was. I'm a conservative and I agree with him totally.

All you "Americans" can watch the video at http://www.overspun.com/?p=1549 and tell me you thought the government response was ample.

If the response was good enough, then you can go there yourself.

Get a box of tissue while watching this, if you haven't already.

Comment

Working...