• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Anti American agenda?

If you had the slightest fucking clue what patriotism REALLY means, you would know that Michael Moore loves his country far more than any Busheep propagandist on this planet.

Which is why us true patriots are not afraid to speak out against these fucking bastards have done to this country.

LOOK AT NEW ORLEANS YOU SILLY FUCKING BUSH ZOMBIE!! That's the fucking Third World down there. That's not America. That's not how an American administration treats its own people.

Not until now.

Don't fucking use the word "patriotism" in my presence if you support those pieces of shit in the White House.
    A large portion of New Orleans was 'third world' before the hurricane. A true indicator of why the liberal 'entitlement' mentality is a giant failure in this country.

Comment

• 4moreyears
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by zeronumber
      First off, calm down.

Second, there's patriotism, and then their is what I like to call "fullofshitism", and that's what michael moore has. Yeah, he's patriotic...But all of his movies have anti american and anti political agendas to it, and in most of his books, he chastises america(the country as a whole) about how it fails to compare with other countries. Patriotic goes further than bashing your country and bashing your leaders, it's also helping your country, and staying for change, not just shaking your fingers, writting it down, and try to make a profit off of it.
      If he was as patriotic as he claims, how come I haven't heard anything from him about volenterring to help out in the relief efforts?
      We criticise, but we don't lead by example? that's the kind of fucking hypocrite that moore is.

as for the disaster...yeah, it sucks...but let's check ourselfs for a minute here, it hasn't even been a week yet, and we're jumping down his throught about how this is all Bush's fault? There were things contributing to the theory of "global warning" before bush was even born.
      The threat of new orleans flooding was there before bush was even born.
      Hurricane's have been happening since the world came into exisitance.
      Is that bush's fault too?

Should we send helicopters so that a bunch of deranged lunatics can shoot at them when they carry women and children?

As for the warning...They were trying to evacuate new orleans before the hurricane hit, and they're trying now...It's going to take more than 5 days to do.
      Keep in mind Ford is s dumb Fuck who does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. He calls any Republican sheep when in fact he is a sheep of all mainstream media. He probablythought that Kanae West knew what the fuck he was talking about.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        A large portion of New Orleans was 'third world' before the hurricane. A true indicator of why the liberal 'entitlement' mentality is a giant failure in this country.
        Outsourcing jobs to India will solve all that.

Comment

• 4moreyears
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          Just the way Ford likes it. This way when people can't fend for themselves Ford can bitch about the republicans fucking things up.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Outsourcing jobs to India will solve all that.
            Mezro...I just outsourced a load to India last night...keep blinking baby...that ain't chai...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

India Arie?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I smell curry in that chicken.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  I smell curry in that chicken.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

That fat bastard Moore!

He ate all the gruel!
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004