X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    At least Clinton's draft avoidment was straight up.

Cheney and Bush were much more dodgy.

Anyway how many senators kids are in Iraq?
    Yeah, it's better to avoid the draft outright than serve in the National Guard, eh?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Yeah, it's better to avoid the draft outright than serve in the National Guard, eh?
      No. It's better to oppose the war, not serve, and protest against it than to support the war, and use your rich boy connections to avoid it like a chickenhawk pussy...

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Look at all of you, jumping on each other as though any of you have a moral ground to stand on.
        Pretending your side has integrity while attacking the other side, it's pathetic and i've lost respect for some of you in this thread.

So let me get this straight,

1) If you have ever had a drunk driving conviction you cannot be President? Where's that written? In your Bush hater handbook?

2) It's ok to kill 1 woman as long as it isn't 105,000, you actually justify Kennedy's '69 incident with that logic? There is a difference between driving home drunk from a party and killing your date and dying for your country, but don't let facts skew your fucked up opinions.

3) It's ok to snub your country and run from the war while everyone else HAD to do their duty? Personally I find that insulting, because I wanted to serve but wasn't allowed, he could have and ran like a chiken...whatever, this shows me you are just lost and have no idea how to be a rational human being.
        Bush actually wore the uniform, Clinton pissed on it, but you go ahead and justify his actions like that. Oh, but while he was President, he sent people to war, how ironic that he was too good for his own prescription, eh?
        NEWSFLASH For Nick: Clinton did not dodge the draft because he was against it, he dodged because he was scared shitless. but anyway, I don't excuse anyone who dodged the draft because they were "against it", you either did your duty or you are a piece of shit with no balls, period.

I must have been a fool to think about turning against my own party and risk letting another Democrat into office by voting Independant.
        It's shit like this that proves to me that the Democrats actually do have a platform, and it's "Anything to get rid of Bush, fair or not, true or not, childish or not.....We just want the opower back", well forget it, I won't assist you in that agenda.

Oh yeah baby, thanks for the dose of reality, because the smoke has cleared and my ass knows exactly where i belong...On the Right.

I have my issues with the party, but i now know that my issues with the Left are deeper and by drifting to the middle i'll only be supporting that which i cannot tollerate.

Yours Truly,
        Cathedral (R) for life......Oh, and thanks...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Cheney served in the Guard?

I thought he got 4 deferments.

huh.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            This thread is meaningless bullshit...

That hurts

LMMFAO

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

Oh yeah baby, thanks for the dose of reality, because the smoke has cleared and my ass knows exactly where i belong...On the Right.

LMAO

Hey, Cat, if all it took was reminding people that these were the first 2 White House Office Holders to be elected with criminal records, then I was glad to do it.

The moral standards they always seem to set for others, never seem to apply to themselves. [See mayor of Spokane]

And actually Cheney got 5 FIVE deferments, my mistake

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah.

Clinton was able to avoid the draft by getting a Rhodes scholarship. That's meritocratic draft avoidance because at least anyone could get a scholarship if they worked hard enough.

Bush getting his Dad to make sure that he got a National Air Guard posting rather than being sent to Vietnam is corrupt. Then going AWOL is even worse.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

2) It's ok to kill 1 woman as long as it isn't 105,000, you actually justify Kennedy's '69 incident with that logic? There is a difference between driving home drunk from a party and killing your date and dying for your country, but don't let facts skew your fucked up opinions.

Bad comparison Cat.

FORD never "justified" Kennedy's act. And he never said the was no honor in dying for your country. But Bush/Cheney didnt die for their country. They didnt even serve. They sent OTHERS to die for their country.

And no one ever said you cannot have a DWI and be elected. I just pointed out how you guys elected 2 guys with 3 DWI between them.

And then the Cons in here got their panties in a bunch

Dr.ASSvibe would call it " ringing the bell"

I don't hold myself to any moral high ground, but this administration sure does. That makes THEM the hypocrites, not me.

LM [I] forever

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Cheney served in the Guard?

I thought he got 4 deferments.

huh.
                    Nope! You're WRONG LOUNGE!

It was FIVE deferments. Dick "Tinman" CHENEY not only has a weak ticker, he has no heart....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

5 Deferments. wow.

At least I went down and registered for the draft as instructed by law.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The difference is that TED KENNEDY almost certainly would have been President within the next ten years after that incident, so he did see some consequences or his actions.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          The difference is that TED KENNEDY almost certainly would have been President within the next ten years after that incident, so he did see some consequences or his actions.

The irony is, by quashing his presidential goal, it probably saved his life.

The fact that his name was even needed by the Cons in this thread to justify them electing 2 convicted drunk drivers to the WHITE HOUSE is hilarious.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

5 Deferments. wow.

At least I went down and registered for the draft as instructed by law.
                            I'm confused, what age were you - 14?

Did the draft continue after the war ended?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

3) It's ok to snub your country and run from the war while everyone else HAD to do their duty?

To whom are you referring to?

Bush?

Cheney?

Rummy?

Perle?

Wolfowitz?

F] All of the above?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The irony is, by quashing his presidential goal, it probably saved his life.
                                Indeed.

I think even Lee Harvey Oswald could have hit that fat bastard without any help...

Comment

Working...