Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Doc makes a good point... ELVIS, you probably crossed the line in reopening the thread. But FORD still shouldn't have deleted it.

Can we move on now?

Come on FORD, give ELVIS a hug.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Elvis is an asshole, it's plain and simple.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
        Elvis is an asshole, it's plain and simple.

Nah, Elvis isn't an asshole. He just made a little mistake....
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Why did you re-open it then?
          Because it was apparent by his last post in the thread that he closed it because he didn't like the content...

Maybe I should close all BCE threads...

That would be using the same logic as FORD...

oops, I mean DickmouthMcCensorship...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            You had time to open it. That might have been a good time to read it.
            I was planning on it...

I had just recieved a damaged item that I bought on ebay, and I was trying to deal with that, which was taking all day...

Then suddenly I get a PM from Guitar Shark asking what happened to the thread...

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Blue font? I figured if I had to read you whining like a little girl it should at least be colored appropriately.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• diamondD
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Then suddenly I get a PM from Guitar Shark asking what happened to the thread...

LOL It's not like GS to be a shit stirrer...
                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Because it was apparent by his last post in the thread that he closed it because he didn't like the content...

Maybe I should close all BCE threads...

That would be using the same logic as FORD...

oops, I mean DickmouthMcCensorship...

Oh bullshit!!

Look, I agree that deleting threads sucks, and is sort of gay...

--BUT--

When you little-girls sit there and goad FORD by doing shit to intentionally piss him off, then cry like kids that have been hit back after annoying their little brother to no end, so mommy bitch-slaps said little brother, yeah, I think it's bullshit. Next time read the fucking thread before you open it (it was in fact a crappy, "bumped" by a troll, thread), and show a little respect to your fellow Mod before you undermine him ELVIS.

Yes, FORD should not have deleted it, but you shouldn't have opened it either!

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

The simplest solution to me is, if there's an offensive post, delete the post. Don't make everyone else's time wasted by taking the whole thread out.
                    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      Blue font? I figured if I had to read you whining like a little girl it should at least be colored appropriately.
                      I figured the BCE hacked the thread and changed it to FORD's closet color...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Yes, FORD should not have deleted it, but you shouldn't have opened it either!
                        Since you have all the answers, why did he close it when he shouldn't have ??

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

I been all day on the motor of one of MY PIECE OF GRRRRRR
                          vehicles so i don't allways have time to think on these High
                          Falootin Sqwabbles.

Yeah Ford its a Camaro (go figure) I thought you may like that
                          Illiterate-- Can't REEEEED ---- Camaro------- now it all makes sense?

The Dump is the place for Threads you wan't to Delete .I thought
                          that's what it was for??

I'm not going to put a % on the threads in here that are even worth
                          the pixles there written with.

But it meant something to some one.... *weeping**

Even though- Ford -deleted that thread in -Person- He (Ford) Knows The BCE
                          was behind the deletion.!!! O God that was a good one!!AHHHH

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

How, asshole ??

I was at work for 16 hours, and when I'm at work, I work, not play around on the internet like your lazy ass...
                            Hey, just in case anybody missed it the first few times......

ELVIS WORKS 16 HOURS A DAY

And when he's not working, he's busy in here calling people fucking scum, pieces of shit, and telling them to GO TO HELL, all the while reading scripture and washing feet.

The mere fact he gets this rabid, and his panties are wrapped so tight as to give him male cameltoe, is fucking hilarious to me.

The pious, self-righteous, born again cuz he got it wrong the first time ELVIS is a petulant, whiny little bitch.

But he works 16 hours a day, so kneel before him LMMFAO

Pretentious little closet boytoy.

Oh, and FORD shouldn't have deleted said thread. Close and Dump, YES, delete? Leave deletions to the Webbies.

That doesn't excuse ELVIS having a rag-fit worthy of Martha Stewart

-LM
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
                              I been all day on the motor of one of MY PIECE OF GRRRRRR
                              vehicles so i don't allways have time to think on these High
                              Falootin Sqwabbles.

Ever consider pulling into the Library parking lot next time instead of just driving by

There are books in there, some with pictures, many could help you.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Since you have all the answers, why did he close it when he shouldn't have ??
                                Check the Mod Forum! You've yourself posted about this person "bumping threads."

(BTW, he's been lurking all night.)

Comment

Working...