X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    One of the best teachers I ever had was Muslim. I learned to drive a car from a Muslim....
    Those are talents and knowledge,
    I am not denying that every human being has "some"...

Apparently, they are the best Doctors here...
    But I just refuse to be TOUCHED by any of them!
    (Funny, almost all of non-Muslim women feel the same?)
    Last edited by blonddgirl777; 02-08-2006, 11:34 PM.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I personally am in favor of everyone believing what they want to believe, and not killing each other.

Period.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        I personally am in favor of everyone believing what they want to believe, and not killing each other.

Period.

This is the bottom line...
        Live and let LIVE!

THAT should be the "Universal Religion"!
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
          "These People" are the extremists that are running the streets with loaded AK-47's with nothing but war, destruction and dominance on their minds.

Again, where is this taking place? In a country that is illegally occupied? While I'm saddenned by the death of any US service man (or woman) over there, you can't expect people to enjoy occupation. It certainly wouldn't be easy for the Chinese (or whomever) to occupy THIS country. (and yes, I do own Red Dawn on DVD. WOLVERINES!!!!!!)

Don't talk to me as if i don't know there are many who do not act like that and actually want peace. I know the difference and i know all Muslims aren't extremists.

Then I'm not sure who it is that you believe is the Muslim "threat".

And you're right, the Republicans did give Iraqi's reason to hate us, back when Poppy backed off of a prime opportunity to remove Saddam that resulted in mass graves of men, women, and children.
          Regardless of what people said back then, it was a mistake not to do it and Poppy lost his bid for re-election partly because of that, and the read my lips thing.

God forbid I defend Poppy Bush, but he's explained his decision to NOT invade, and oddly enough, it was to avoid the very sort of quagmire that his idiot son is dealing with right now. And the way that Yugoslavia exploded over ethnic and religious lines in the 1990's, the PNAC'ers should have realized Poppy was right about that.

Now on the other hand, Poppy DID promise to suuport an internal uprising against Saddam, and then he renegged on that deal, causing a lot of people to die. And that move wasn't too good on his part. Regardless, Hussein wasn't much of a threat to anyone after that anyway, a reality that was becoming accepted until PNAC stepped in to distort it.

And again with, "The BCE Lied", but again i ask you, WHERE IS THE LEGAL ACTION FOR THESE CRIMES THAT ARE SO WELL KNOWN?
          I have to keep reminding you that people in this country are innocent until proven guilty, all i ask is that you prove it and get him the hell out, i'll even support it IF I SEE THE PROOF BEYOND THE SHADOW OF THE DOUBT.

Did you know that yet another memo leaked out of the UK this week, this one documenting a conversation between Chimp and his poodle Blair from January 2003, where they committed to the invasion of Iraq, even though they KNEW there was no WMD's to be found?

This was a BBC News story, and it also ran in The Guardian, a mainstream London newspaper.

Not ONE corporate US media outlet reported the story.

Not Liberal conspiracy websites, the motherfucking BBC. You don't get more mainstream media than that. Yet in this country, the media doesn't want you to know. Why is that?

Does your local Ohio media report on all the Taft/Ney/Blackwell/Bohner/Diebold scandals? And if they don't, does that mean the crimes didn't happen?

I won't take part in destroying the internal fiber of this country based on partisan hatred or over emotional political bantering, it ain't going to happen.

Ford, I don't have the answers either and like you I wish i did for all our sakes.
          But dude, you consider what you do "asking questions"? lmmfao....I almost choked to death on that one.
          There is a difference between an accusation, that isn't backed up by tangible evidence, or any evidence at all that can result in a conviction, and a question. And the answer won't be good enough or even accepted if it deviates from what you already believe.

I try to keep an open mind about things and i have seen enough to know that Bush isn't what this country needs, but neither is any Democrat that is currently getting exposure.

Bottom line is that I want the best possible government we can have for EVERYONE'S sake, not just my side.

You mistake my motives for partisan, but that isn't the case at all. True, there are very few "Republicans" I would currently vote for, but that's because the BCE and their affiliates like the religious reich own the party machine.

However, the number of "Democrats" I can support seems to be shrinking all the time. If you gave me a ballot with two names on it, "Hillary Clinton" and "Pat Buchanan", right now I would vote for Pat. Knowing full well that his domestic agenda would probably make me violently ill, but at least PNAC, AIPAC, and the "free" trade corporatists wouldn't be telling him what to do. And he would put an end to this interventionist war bullshit.

Hell, I don't even have a side right now. I have to go out and get signatures just to get people i think i can trust on the damn ballot, but that's what i have to do to be able to sleep at night at this point.
          I don't regret my first vote for Bush, he pretty much did what was expected...but since '04?
          Damned if i know what his agenda is and so far he's been a threat to the Constitution, that much i agree with you on.
          But as far as evidence to convict him and the administration?

I'm still waiting for that to surface in more than just op-ed articles and elaborate conspiracy plots.

I'm a realist and a skeptic, but all you have to do is prove your case to have me in your corner.

If you can't deal with "left wing conspiracy sites", try the mainstream media. From countries that still have a free press, that is. The BBC. The Guardian. CBC (if the Harperites haven't converted it to FAUX II yet). The Sydney Morning Herald from Australia has published some great stuff in recent years. All of these are available online, of course.

just like when the anti-christ comes to power, he'll have to prove who he is before i bow before him.
          Just like when Jesus stood before Thomas, i have to feel the wounds because seeing isn't exactly believing anymore.
          The "wounds" in this country should be as obvious as the ones in JC's hands and feet by now, and most of them weren't there before December 12, 2000. And the ones that were have grown noticeably worse. Any "Doubting Thomas" should be able to see that by now.

And I'm not bowing to any Antichrist. Chimpy or otherwise.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Again, where is this taking place? In a country that is illegally occupied? While I'm saddenned by the death of any US service man (or woman) over there, you can't expect people to enjoy occupation. It certainly wouldn't be easy for the Chinese (or whomever) to occupy THIS country. (and yes, I do own Red Dawn on DVD. WOLVERINES!!!!!!)

The entire Middle East is what i meant, not just Afghanistan or Iraq.

Then I'm not sure who it is that you believe is the Muslim "threat".

I don't believe all threats or terrorists are Muslim, so that is kind of removing me from my own context. along with them are Saudi's, Egyptians, African Americans and Americans. Muslim is NOT the textbook definition of a terrorist in my book, anyone of any walk of life can be an agent of terror.

God forbid I defend Poppy Bush, but he's explained his decision to NOT invade, and oddly enough, it was to avoid the very sort of quagmire that his idiot son is dealing with right now. And the way that Yugoslavia exploded over ethnic and religious lines in the 1990's, the PNAC'ers should have realized Poppy was right about that.

Now on the other hand, Poppy DID promise to suuport an internal uprising against Saddam, and then he renegged on that deal, causing a lot of people to die. And that move wasn't too good on his part. Regardless, Hussein wasn't much of a threat to anyone after that anyway, a reality that was becoming accepted until PNAC stepped in to distort it.

Ahhhhh, but you think this isn't a reason for them to hate us? and when the welcome wagon didn't come out in Iraq 3 years ago it was a sure sign that we destroyed their fundamental trust in us to liberate them...and it's why they haven't been so quick to pick up arms to fight this time.

Did you know that yet another memo leaked out of the UK this week, this one documenting a conversation between Chimp and his poodle Blair from January 2003, where they committed to the invasion of Iraq, even though they KNEW there was no WMD's to be found?

This was a BBC News story, and it also ran in The Guardian, a mainstream London newspaper.

Not ONE corporate US media outlet reported the story.

Not Liberal conspiracy websites, the motherfucking BBC. You don't get more mainstream media than that. Yet in this country, the media doesn't want you to know. Why is that?

Maybe because it isn't true? Hell man, I did read about that from a few sources, and i even got it from the BBC, which i happen to respect. but if it had any substance at all why wasn't it persued by the Democrats and used to get impeachment rolling?
            Ford, for a dumbass idiot monkey, Bush seems to be smart enough to evade capture and i find it embarrassing to keep hearing the war drums of the Democrat without the soldiers mounting an attack to save this country from the terrible threat the Dems think Bush is.

The man is a dissapointment to me, and i would like a change in direction ASAP, but it takes more than what is being presented to initiate that change, that's all i'm saying.

Does your local Ohio media report on all the Taft/Ney/Blackwell/Bohner/Diebold scandals? And if they don't, does that mean the crimes didn't happen?

Actually, our news sources are pretty good about reporting the news as it happened, which is one thing i like about where i live. The local stations don't do business the same way as the big boys do, even the local Fox station seems to be a rogue force in that regard.

You mistake my motives for partisan, but that isn't the case at all. True, there are very few "Republicans" I would currently vote for, but that's because the BCE and their affiliates like the religious reich own the party machine.

However, the number of "Democrats" I can support seems to be shrinking all the time. If you gave me a ballot with two names on it, "Hillary Clinton" and "Pat Buchanan", right now I would vote for Pat. Knowing full well that his domestic agenda would probably make me violently ill, but at least PNAC, AIPAC, and the "free" trade corporatists wouldn't be telling him what to do. And he would put an end to this interventionist war bullshit.

I agree, Pat would steer us away from Iraq, but he'd do it right and i think it is time to start scaling down there significantly anyway. but i say that because i am not satisfied with how the Iraqi's have stood up for themselves. I understand their initial hesitation, but we've lost over 2000 soldiers and been there over 3 years, i think we've more than proven we were in it for the long haul. but forever is NOT an option...I don't even want bases there.

If you can't deal with "left wing conspiracy sites", try the mainstream media. From countries that still have a free press, that is. The BBC. The Guardian. CBC (if the Harperites haven't converted it to FAUX II yet). The Sydney Morning Herald from Australia has published some great stuff in recent years. All of these are available online, of course.

That's just it, I don't believe any country has a free press at all these days. There is manipulation in everything and nothing is completely honest or without spin, nothing.

The "wounds" in this country should be as obvious as the ones in JC's hands and feet by now, and most of them weren't there before December 12, 2000. And the ones that were have grown noticeably worse. Any "Doubting Thomas" should be able to see that by now.

Agreed, but being a student of the Word, it is all coming to pass as it was written so it is actually going just as it was planned by God. We are incapable of altering his will.

And I'm not bowing to any Antichrist. Chimpy or otherwise.

Chimpy is not the Anti-Christ, he's no Christian, but he's not any spawn of Satan either. The thing to remember here, unless you are a fan of "The Rapture" theory, is that Jesus was already here in the flesh, he will not return in the flesh again. Though many are well prepared for a man to take a seat at the throne in the new temple, that man will not be the Messiah and a great many will be decieved by him.

Comment

• franksters
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              You make a very good point.
              And these are the fanatics that come here and try to alter our laws to suit them.
              They have zero respect for anything Western but somehow we bow down to this crap and allow it to pass.

I know several Muslim people, and all of them that are married are married to white women, that trips me out.

But i don't know any fanatics, or should i say they haven't shown that side of them yet.
              They haven't shown that side of them yet, the minute they have kidz, thing will change...

the minute their women does not behave the way they order to... you'll see what happen...

My other point is the solution to all these freaks:

All they need in their country is BEER, a NATIONAL SPORT, GAMBLING, STRIPPERS, PROSTITUTION, PLAYBOY AND MUSIC!

That should settle their ''I'm ready to die feeling...''

remove these items from western society and see what happens, let the killing begin!

These people have fuck all to look forward to, give them something to do and things will change, if they don't want it, then let's put them in 1 place and stop dealing with them, period.
              SUMMER'S JUST
              AROUND
              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• flatbroke
                Groupie
                • Mar 2005

It's the Islamists magnified the offense by circulating the Danish cartoons with three truly gross, but invented, ones (e.g., Muhammad as a pig). In order to protest blasphemy, the Islamists committed it. Now a mass demonstration of 100,000 Muslims will take place in London next weekend.

The "outpouring" of Muslim wrath was and continues to be the deliberate plan of militant activists. Think about it, how many Danish flags are normally available in Gaza, or Jakarta?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by franksters
                  ... All they need in their country is BEER, a NATIONAL SPORT, GAMBLING, STRIPPERS, PROSTITUTION, PLAYBOY AND MUSIC!

.... if they don't want it, then let's put them in 1 place and stop dealing with them, period.

True that, but;
                  Since we all know that the Mid. East ain't gonna becaume the new Vegas...

I vote for option #2!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    Look around you and you will realize that most of the world's conflicts ARE ABOUT... "clash of cultures"!

It ain't crap... it is real!

I am not an ignorant... I live in one of the most multi-cultural (North American) city, I get to travel to Europe and Asia (for work) and I know what I'm talking about when I say that some cultures "mix" better than others...
                    No. It's extremists and governments that stoke flames and play the hate card to "unite" you. And to get their citizens to forget how terribly they actually govern....

Comment

• flatbroke
                      Groupie
                      • Mar 2005

This boils down to Islamists expecting that the West will be appeasing their demands for censorship. If the demands are granted, our concessions will merely be the springboard for a further attack on Western liberties. The US, French, German, Spanish and other European newspapers that have reproduced the cartoons should be applauded.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        No. It's extremists and governments that stoke flames and play the hate card to "unite" you. And to get their citizens to forget how terribly they actually govern....
                        I agree!

We are a land of adoption (we really need those tax payers) but the reallity is that the PEOPLE in everyday life,
                        JUST DON'T GET ALONG...

The ones that are trying to mix with Mid. Easterns always end up in some kind of trouble!

If only we could feel a little bit of good intentions from them, some respect towards their new land of opportunity :confused:

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by flatbroke
                          This boils down to Islamists expecting that the West will be appeasing their demands for censorship. If the demands are granted, our concessions will merely be the springboard for a further attack on Western liberties. The US, French, German, Spanish and other European newspapers that have reproduced the cartoons should be applauded.
                          Totally!
                          It is up to us all to show them that they can't always win and get things their ways (like cry babies)...
                          Last edited by blonddgirl777; 02-09-2006, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Again...

If they would stick to their own countries (like they should), they wouldn't get offended by our lifestiles,
                            beleifs and sens of humor etc...

"Huuhhh... We want to be part of the Western world but they better start abiding by our rules... if not?"
                            Last edited by blonddgirl777; 02-09-2006, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Where there are muslims there is trouble. Europe is at the beginning of big big problems!

Comment

• franksters
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jero
                                Where there are muslims there is trouble. Europe is at the beginning of big big problems!
                                like i've said before...

AFGHANISTAN:
                                Taliban fighting back, but continues losing ground as new government slowly extends control. But independent minded tribes, warlords and drug gangs still stand in the way of peace, prosperity and true national unity.

ALGERIA :
                                Islamic rebels fading away, but a general uprising looms because of dissatisfaction with the old revolutionaries that refuse to honor election results or share power.

BALKANS :

The Greater Albania Movement is driven by part time Albanian nationalists, full time gangsters and a growing number of Islamic radicals. Bosnia continues to attract Islamic terrorists.

CENTRAL ASIA :

Dictators brew rebellion by suppressing democrats and Islamic radicals.

INDIA-PAKISTAN:

Kashmir is but one of many rebellions that beset the region. But India and Pakistan have nukes, making escalation a potential catastrophe. Recent peace talks have lowered the possibility of war, but both sides continue an arms race.

INDONESIA

Separatism, pirates, Islamic terrorists and government corruption create a volatile situation that is slowly calming down.

IRAN

Minority of Islamic conservatives have veto power over the majority of reformers. The supply of peaceful solutions is drying up. After that comes another revolution. Meanwhile, the Islamic conservatives are determined to build nuclear weapons.

IRAQ

Sunni Arab minority makes peace with the majority Kurds and Shia Arabs. But Sunni Arab Islamic radicals still back terrorism attacks against government and Shia Arabs (who are considered heretics).

ISRAEL

Jewish and Palestinian radicals continue to confront peacemakers. The Palestinian people got tired of terrorism and are trying to work out a peace deal with Israel.

PHILIPPINES

Islamic minority in the south wants it's own country, and expulsion of non-Moslems. Communist rebels in the north fight for social justice and a dictatorship.

RUSSIA

Rebuilding and reforming the Soviet era armed forces and fighting gangsters and Islamic radicals in Chechnya.

THAILAND

Moslems in the south have a different religion than most Thais, and are different ethnically as well (they are Malays). Islamic radicalism has arrived, along with an armed effort to create a separate Islamic state among the few million people in the area.

WAR ON TERROR

International terrorism has created a international backlash and a war unlike any other.
                                SUMMER'S JUST
                                AROUND
                                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Working...