• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueturk
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Oh yes, I do.

I need you to tell me why Bush needed to restore order and dignity to the Oral Office. Oops, excuse me, Oval Office.
    See what I mean? All you want to do is talk about Clinton. You're trying to bait the wrong guy. I'm not pro-Clinton. I'm anti-Bush. I'm not going to defend Clinton, other than to say that a blow job is pretty damn trivial compared to the shit that your wool-covered leader has pulled.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Who's to say Bush hasn't gotten a blow job? Are you saying the chimp is too ugly to wow the young interns?
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Who's to say Bush hasn't gotten a blow job?
        Well, the White House hasn't explained all the unauthorized time that Jimmy Jeff Gannon-Guckert spent in the West Wing. And there's always been stories about the Chimp and his college roommate Victor Ashe (now ambassador to Poland)

And while the neocons and the mediawhores would spin away Junior getting blown by an intern (just as they did his cocaine use and Vietnam era desertion of the TANG) the one thing his religious right base would NOT overlook would be gay sex.

Maybe when Rove gets desperate enough to cut a deal, he'll give up Jeffy......
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I wonder if they did coke in the Lincoln bedroom?
          I dunno, but we do know that a cigar was used as a sex toy in the Oval Office.
          Neither the left or the right needs to be getting into a morality argument here.
          Disrespecting the office is as bad if not worse than direspecting a Presidential bedroom.
          At least in one of those places sexual activity is somewhat expected.

Nice try though, the whole arguing speculation against a historical fact....Got a light?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually I partially became interested in watching politics because Clinton couldn't keep his hands off his fat interns.

Before that, I wasn't a registered voter. Thank Slick Willie for turning me into a Republican.

If your biggest political issue is a guy getting laid, you seriously have problems...

There have been rumors of infidelity regarding probably more than half of the Presidents. Eisenhower was nailing his secretary/driver in WWII, Bush Sr. is strongly rumored to have had prostitutes, and of course Mrs. DUTCH supposedly had numerous affairs behind Ron's back...

And of course, there's JFK.

But I guess if you use buzz words regarding "family values," you can dip your wick as much as you want.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I never said it was my biggest issue. In fact, it's really not even up high on the list.

I said I became interested in politics because of the Clinton impeachment hearings, etc. If I would have voted in '96, and if had cared about politics I would have voted for Clinton. But then, it all changed...

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                See what I mean? All you want to do is talk about Clinton. You're trying to bait the wrong guy. I'm not pro-Clinton. I'm anti-Bush. I'm not going to defend Clinton, other than to say that a blow job is pretty damn trivial compared to the shit that your wool-covered leader has pulled.
                Your pro-Kerry. Let's not forget that.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Well, the White House hasn't explained all the unauthorized time that Jimmy Jeff Gannon-Guckert spent in the West Wing. And there's always been stories about the Chimp and his college roommate Victor Ashe (now ambassador to Poland)

And while the neocons and the mediawhores would spin away Junior getting blown by an intern (just as they did his cocaine use and Vietnam era desertion of the TANG) the one thing his religious right base would NOT overlook would be gay sex.

Maybe when Rove gets desperate enough to cut a deal, he'll give up Jeffy......
                  All of these stories get cooked up in places like Daily KOS and the DU.

Nowhere reputable.

Comment

• blueturk
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Your pro-Kerry. Let's not forget that.
                    I am? :confused:

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                      I am? :confused:
                      You voted for Bush last November?

Comment

• blueturk
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

You voted for Bush last November?
                        Of course I did. I voted for Kerry because NOBODY could do a worse job than Dubya, not because Kerry really impressed me. I will say one thing for Kerry, though. If he only sustained a paper cut while in Vietnam, he still served his country far more admirably than Dubya and Uncle Dick. It's total bullshit when two draft-dodging chickenhawks try to smear a man that did what they were too fucking chickenshit to do. I won't even mention how Dubya tried to make his time guarding Alabama from the Viet Cong during the war sound honorable.
                        Last edited by blueturk; 02-12-2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I don't remember Bush saying anything derogatory about Kerry's wartime service. When did he issue inflammatory remarks?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't remember Bush saying anything derogatory about Kerry's wartime service. When did he issue inflammatory remarks?
                            Well that would be silly since he sought a Nat'l Guard chicken hawk deferment...

No, he had his right wing lackeys take care of that...

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Well that would be silly since he sought a Nat'l Guard chicken hawk deferment...

No, he had his right wing lackeys take care of that...
                              Just like the left-wing nutjobs tried to attack his service record.

Dan Rather! Calling Dan Rather!

Comment

• blueturk
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

My fault. I'm sure that Bush knew nothing about The Swift Boat Veterans For Truth.

Comment

Working...