Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Two words for the Busheep...

"Loose Change"

Find a copy. Watch it.

Then if you have the fucking balls to tell me you still believe in the BCE lies, I'll know for a fact that you are hopelessly delusional and I can stop wasting my time.
    I don't watch DU and Daily KOS approved documentaries.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Ya beat me to it.

Fucking priceless.

Lockstep, Goosestepping Sheep

Obey or Leave.

The Emperor has done nothing wrong.

LMMFAO
      Who's the Emperor?

Now, if you were talking about George W. Bush, I'd tell you he has done many things wrong. But ya know what, just to fucking drive you nuts, I'll tell you that the 'Emperor' has done absolutely everything correctly.

Comment

• blueturk
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        Who's the Emperor?

Now, if you were talking about George W. Bush, I'd tell you he has done many things wrong. But ya know what, just to fucking drive you nuts, I'll tell you that the 'Emperor' has done absolutely everything correctly.
        This from the person who once said that they provided "insightful commentary" in this forum...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bush isn't the Emperor, he's the Chimperor.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

You've been hammering me lately? I've barely noticed you here besides these last few posts, and they haven't been enlightening to say the least.

I guess I missed out on your 'pearls of wisdom' in the other threads.
            I'm not going to link all of them, but you've really done a poor job defending your views lately.

You have nothing to say except "but clinton" and it's fucking pathetic. I don't know how one person could keep using the same comeback time after time with such frequency. It's scary how repetitive you are.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              I'm not going to link all of them, but you've really done a poor job defending your views lately.

You have nothing to say except "but clinton" and it's fucking pathetic. I don't know how one person could keep using the same comeback time after time with such frequency. It's scary how repetitive you are.
              Defending my views? Conservatism doesn't need defending, OD! It's been proven to be successful time and time again.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Have you even bothered to try to be on topic in one single thread lately, Hamster?

You're fucking getting more pathetic by the day.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Defending my views? Conservatism doesn't need defending, OD! It's been proven to be successful time and time again.
                  If only the worthless sham-stration you're always cheerleading for actually stood for a single decent conservative value...
                  gnaw on it

Comment

Working...