Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
    I'm a firefighter and I can tell you that extreme temperatures do some fucked-up things to sheet metal and steel.

Sheet metal is a bit different than the steel core of a 110 story skyscraper.

Ever put out a car fire? I have and the temperatures from a car fire would not even remotely approach the super-heated environment created by such as that by an airliner crashing into a concrete building. Most car fires I have been involved with in extinguishing left just pieces of metal that you would never think was a car in the first place.

And again, the density and the form of the steel used in a car is considerably different than what's in a high rise building. You couldn't hold up 110 stories of concrete with the frame of a '74 Pinto.

Also, an impact with speeds of that nature would also leave "impressions" that most people would find confusing. It's not as though the plane was travelling at car speeds.

It certainly wouldn't change the engine parts supposedly found inside the Pentagon into that of an entirely different type of plane.

It seems that most of you liberal consipracy geeks have skipped over Thome's post that linked to the Rense site. Why no comment? Very peculiar, indeed.

I skip over most of that troll's posts because I get migraine headaches reading his illiterate spew. But I'm familiar with the Rense.com site. They have a lot of interesting articles. Many of which I agree with.

And LoungeMachine, your personal attacks on Warham show a level of immaturity that surpasses many 3 years olds I've known.
    As opposed to this little slice of maturity?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have nothing better to do than dream this shit up all day. Dillusional is as dillusional does, I guess.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm a firefighter...

Of course, there are all of the eye witness accounts. What to make of those?

Are you also a lawyer? Witnesses only say what they 'think' they saw which is often refuted in a court of law. Where are any public trials, indicments against 'terrorists', etc.?

Oh...you say all of those people on that passenger plane were part of some huge Bush administration/governement/Raytheon conspiracy and are hiding out somewhere safe and sound? PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT?????? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? I swear some of you morons have.
      Zero in on wot LM is saying. Peeps cun't custom write f4or yoor 'special needs' intellect like they did when yoo were in school.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker

Zero in on wot LM is saying. Peeps cun't custom write f4or yoor 'special needs' intellect like they did when yoo were in school.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Roy Munson
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          As opposed to this little slice of maturity?

That's the only thing you could break down from my post?

Does the truth bother you?

(edit...just noticed the rest of FORD's reply in the grey text box)

Last edited by Roy Munson; 02-24-2006, 02:10 PM.
          Originally posted by ELVIS
          I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Are you also a lawyer? Witnesses only say what they 'think' they saw which is often refuted in a court of law. Where are any public trials, indicments against 'terrorists', etc.?

How ironic.
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Zero in on

Speaking of 0...
              I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's the only thing you could break down from my post?

Does the truth bother you?
                Obviously you didn't read my reply very closely
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roy Munson
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Obviously you didn't read my reply very closely

Gotcha...read my edit. Oops.

Well, like I said, you should "click" on the link in Thome's post regarding the Rense site.

And, why do you have to call someone who disagrees with you a troll? Come on, FORD, I'm sure you know the difference between a troll and someone with a valid opinion.
                  I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

FORD, btw, when I was talking about high temperatures and sheet metal and steel I was referring to the PLANE, not the building. I was merely trying to point out why there seems to be a lack of plane wreckage to the naked eye.
                    I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gotcha...read my edit. Oops.

Well, like I said, you should "click" on the link in Thome's post regarding the Rense site.

And, why do you have to call someone who disagrees with you a troll? Come on, FORD, I'm sure you know the difference between a troll and someone with a valid opinion.
                      Indeed I do. And the ones who spend mosst of their tyme typping oute illiturate bulshitt r usuyally the trollz. 90% of Thome's output fits that category.

I never called YOU a troll, did I?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Roy Munson
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Indeed I do. And the ones who spend mosst of their tyme typping oute illiturate bulshitt r usuyally the trollz. 90% of Thome's output fits that category.

I never called YOU a troll, did I?

No, you didn't and I wasn't insinuating that you did call me one.

Maybe thome just has a unique writing style? Oh, wait....(thinks of Phil's posts)...nevermind.

I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FORD, btw, when I was talking about high temperatures and sheet metal and steel I was referring to the PLANE, not the building. I was merely trying to point out why there seems to be a lack of plane wreckage to the naked eye.
                          OK, but that still doesn't explain the total disappearance of the wings, which probably would have been sheared off when the plane hit the building, and then should have been on the lawn in front of the Pentagon.

And it definitely doesn't explain why the engine parts found inside the building were NOT at all from a Boeing 757, but from a much smaller Air Force plane manufactured by the Raytheon corporation (whose employees coincidentally made up a good portion of the alleged Flight 77 passenger list)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamondD
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

It certainly wouldn't change the engine parts supposedly found inside the Pentagon into that of an entirely different type of plane.

And it didn't. Every part of that plane, engine, rims, etc, that was found in the wreckage was consistant with the parts of the Boeing. Did you even check on the link? I doubt it, you're too scared of your little fantasy world crumbling on you.

Why do think you can just make shit up and it be true? You're getting worse than Keeyth as far as that crap.
                            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

OK, but that still doesn't explain the total disappearance of the wings, which probably would have been sheared off when the plane hit the building, and then should have been on the lawn in front of the Pentagon.
                              I can't even believe I'm responding to this question, but wouldn't the wings have been full of fuel? Even if the wings should have "sheared off" as you suggest (which I disagree with), they would almost certainly ignite and burn up.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• diamondD
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

And it definitely doesn't explain why the engine parts found inside the building were NOT at all from a Boeing 757, but from a much smaller Air Force plane manufactured by the Raytheon corporation (whose employees coincidentally made up a good portion of the alleged Flight 77 passenger list)
                                BULLSHIT Prove it.
                                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...