Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But I hate BUSH, and I really don't think there was a conspiracy, at least not on the scale that many believe.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      But I hate BUSH, and I really don't think there was a conspiracy, at least not on the scale that many believe.
      Dig.

I was heeding -The Mans- warning about the thread turning and got all afeared and needed to get back on track.

I still believe the Hubble Space telescope is blurry on pupose, that
      it saw a ...GIANT EYEBALL peering thru a microscope and we are all, the planet earth, in a peitry
      dish on a .REALLY HUGE KIDS 7th grade science class desk and the silly little things that go on on this planet are for nought.

That's the theory of my conspiracy kinda sillie-fies all the others.....

Mutha on Roths!:p

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

i still don't get this...

you 'conspiracy' guys eheheheheheh

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

That's a stupid statement...

Either there was, or there wasn't...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by thome
            Dig.

I was heeding -The Mans- warning about the thread turning and got all afeared and needed to get back on track.

I still believe the Hubble Space telescope is blurry on pupose, that
            it saw a ...GIANT EYEBALL peering thru a microscope and we are all, the planet earth, in a peitry
            dish on a .REALLY HUGE KIDS 7th grade science class desk and the silly little things that go on on this planet are for nought.

That's the theory of my conspiracy kinda sillie-fies all the others.....

Mutha on Roths!:p
            ..and you're just plain stupid...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
              Maybe OJ is involved in the BCE conspiracy. That would explain everything. Maybe OJ is the leader of the shadow government ...
              Well, he does seem to be in Florida a lot.....

And the way in which Nicole and Ron were killed was compared to the method used by Colombian drug cartels.

Who work for the BCE.

Follow the money.....
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                That's a stupid statement...

Either there was, or there wasn't...
                Why is it a stupid statement? There is no "black and white" conspiracy...

I don't believe the BCE flew missiles/drone aircraft into buildings while magically making four commercial airliners disappear...

As to whether we know everything that transpired on 9/11, and the years previous to that day, I have serious doubts...

Aren't you one of those that believes in the "Able Danger" hyperbole? That's also a conspiracy theory actually...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Technically, the jury did their job. As a lawyer yourself, you know that the standard is not whether or not they believe OJ is guilty - as they legally aren't supposed to have an opinion one way or the other - but whether the prosecution proved their case.

And by your own admission, they did not.

God damn it, another hijacked thread..........
                  OJ clearly did not do it. Just because he beat up the bitch doesn't mean he killed her. She was a fucking CUNT. That much was proven.

Not to mention a coke addict who fucked everyone over for money. EVEN THE PROSECUTORS' EVIDENCE PROVED TWO PEOPLE DID THE KILLING.

OJ is just another guilty ******, right ?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    It was PROVEN by the prosecutors' own photos that the cops fabricated evidence. Clearly you did not watch the trial, or you were wearing your anti-****** glasses which tainted your cerebral capacity.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

OJ clearly did not do it. Just because he beat up the bitch doesn't mean he killed her.

Dude, I'm a life-long BUFFALO BILLS fan, and I have to say that you're out of your fucking mind....

She was a fucking CUNT. That much was proven.
                      Yup, gotta beat all those bitches once in a while. I'm sure it was all her fault...

Not to mention a coke addict who fucked everyone over for money. EVEN THE PROSECUTORS' EVIDENCE PROVED TWO PEOPLE DID THE KILLING.
                      And OJ wasn't?

No. He just had to keep his "cunt" in line and teach her a lesson (sarcasm).

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It was PROVEN by the prosecutors' own photos that the cops fabricated evidence. Clearly you did not watch the trial, or you were wearing your anti-****** glasses which tainted your cerebral capacity.
                        Well, I'm glad your not a racist. A misogynist, but not a racist...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OJ clearly did not do it. Just because he beat up the bitch doesn't mean he killed her. She was a fucking CUNT. That much was proven.

I couldn't give a fuck about his race, his football background, or anything else. I believe he's guilty, AND I believe the LAPD tried to frame him "just to be sure". One does not exclude the other.

As for Nicole being a "cunt", I wouldn't know, as I never met her. I did observe that her sister Denise was a cunt though. Fred Goldman is probably one of the biggest greediest cunts on the planet, who wanted to cash in on his gay dead son's corpse, and to say Kato was a Kunt would be an understatement.

Marcia Clark was a cunt. Johnny Cochran was a cunt.

So they were all cunts. What does that have to do with whether or not OJ was guilty?

Took two guys to kill them? Why? One woman and one skinny fag probably aren't going to be much of a match for an enraged ex football player. Simpson was very capable of committing the crime, physically.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Well, I'm glad your not a racist. A misogynist, but not a racist...
                            Neither. But I am a realist. The fucking cunt was a drug-addled, gold digging piece of shit who owed money for coke. OJ had not a mark on him DESPITE THE PROSECUTORS' WITNESSES STATING THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT 5-MINUTE STRUGGLE WITH GOLDMAN.

One of the many pieces of proof OJ didn';t do it. Grow a fucking brain. Only an idiot would think OJ did it. It was proven he could not have. To those of us who can think form ourselves.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              I couldn't give a fuck about his race, his football background, or anything else. I believe he's guilty, AND I believe the LAPD tried to frame him "just to be sure". One does not exclude the other.

As for Nicole being a "cunt", I wouldn't know, as I never met her. I did observe that her sister Denise was a cunt though. Fred Goldman is probably one of the biggest greediest cunts on the planet, who wanted to cash in on his gay dead son's corpse, and to say Kato was a Kunt would be an understatement.

Marcia Clark was a cunt. Johnny Cochran was a cunt.

So they were all cunts. What does that have to do with whether or not OJ was guilty?

Took two guys to kill them? Why? One woman and one skinny fag probably aren't going to be much of a match for an enraged ex football player. Simpson was very capable of committing the crime, physically.
                              The prosecutions' witnesses ALL stated it would have been a very violent struggle......OJ didn't have a single mark on him. Not to mention the time frame was IMPOSSIBLE for him to be guilty.

But yes, Denise Brown is a CUNT and so is Fred CUNT Goldman. Pieces of shit all............especially Marcia Clark. A World-Class cunt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Neither. But I am a realist. The fucking cunt was a drug-addled, gold digging piece of shit who owed money for coke. OJ had not a mark on him DESPITE THE PROSECUTORS' WITNESSES STATING THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT 5-MINUTE STRUGGLE WITH GOLDMAN.

One of the many pieces of proof OJ didn';t do it. Grow a fucking brain. Only an idiot would think OJ did it. It was proven he could not have. To those of us who can think form ourselves.
                                Again, you're full-bore fucking full of shit, as usual.

How was it proven he could 'not have' killed her? His alibi was shit, and he had wounds and blood all over his vehicle. OJ had a violent history, motive, opportunity, and abundant circumstantial evidence against him. He was found liable by a civil court! I know a hell of a lot more about the case, and OJ, than you ever will since it was a huge local story here...

And believing whatever you want to believe because you enjoy sucking off a sports heroes is far from "thinking for yourself..." You love blacks (as long as they're ex-athletes) and hate women, fine...

BTW, has OJ found the killer yet? I hear he's searching on Florida golf courses when he's not busy stealing cable...

Comment

Working...