Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    I can't even believe I'm responding to this question, but wouldn't the wings have been full of fuel? Even if the wings should have "sheared off" as you suggest (which I disagree with), they would almost certainly ignite and burn up.
    BINGO...

We have a winner.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...

Comment

• diamondD
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

What is seen in this photo is most likely the APU (Aux Power Unit) used in a 757 that is equipped with Rolls-Royce RB211 engines. The APU (Honeywell GTCP331-200) is located in the tail section of the aircraft (that's what the large vent that looks like a 3rd jet engine is) as edvidenced on this technical rescue reference aid from Boeing. Boeing 757 reference website. These small turbine engines are quite common on modern turbine & turbofan passenger aircraft, and are used to furnish ground auxillary power while the main engines are shut down during ground operations. An online training aid lets you Play around with the controls on a 757/767 instrument pannel.

There have been some people who claim that a Global Hawk was what hit the Pentagon. Here is what John W. Brown, spokesman for Rolls Royce (Indianapolis), had to say about the part in the photo above �It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I�m familiar with, and certainly not the AE 3007H made here in Indy.� (Of course it wouldn't be anything he's familiar with, it's a powerplant made by Honeywell.) The AE 3007 engines are used in small commuter jets such as the Cessna Citation; the AE 3007H is also used in the military�s unmanned aircraft, the Global Hawk. The Global Hawk is manufactured by Northrop Grumman�s subsidiary Ryan Aeronautical, which it acquired from Teledyne, Inc. in July 1999. A detailed view of what the turbofan that powers the Global Hawk looks like - I'm sure you can see it's too small to be anything in the pictures contained here or anywhere else in the Pentagon crash evidence. Also visible in this photo, one of the 757's blue passenger seats to the left of the turbine, and possibly a 2nd seat above the other seat.
      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

I guess that's what I was trying to point out before. Fuel tanks reside in the wings of aircraft such as this. Wings are made out of SHEET METAL. Put the two together in an explosion and you have...

Not much left.
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• diamondD
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Kind of like FORD's explanations.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

There was never anything there to begin with.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Roy Munson
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              OK, but that still doesn't explain the total disappearance of the wings, which probably would have been sheared off when the plane hit the building, and then should have been on the lawn in front of the Pentagon.

And it definitely doesn't explain why the engine parts found inside the building were NOT at all from a Boeing 757, but from a much smaller Air Force plane manufactured by the Raytheon corporation (whose employees coincidentally made up a good portion of the alleged Flight 77 passenger list)

Rense

Please click on it and READ it...and look at all the nice little pictures.

It was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon. Please don't insult yourself by believing otherwise.
              I guess you're right...

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

If i took a plane and folded it up in a concrete room and filled the
                room up w/ how many thousands of Gal of jet fuel, how much of
                you or the plane would be left to inventory.

Makes like a little blast furnace, aluminum melts and disperses into the air like paper ash.It becomes a gas nothing left but a few teeth
                and the larger chunks of steel.

I say the probability of this being real or some conspiracy far
                out way the hassle it would have taken to fake it..Yes/No.?

Besides, all you -Libs- just keep spouting how the BCE is a Dumbass
                Convention then you give Bush the Credit for Creating and Instigating the most technically difficult conspirasy in World History.Yes/No?

So Hows' about it!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                  And it didn't. Every part of that plane, engine, rims, etc, that was found in the wreckage was consistant with the parts of the Boeing. Did you even check on the link? I doubt it, you're too scared of your little fantasy world crumbling on you.

Why do think you can just make shit up and it be true? You're getting worse than Keeyth as far as that crap.
                  The engine found in the Pentagon (and yes, it was ONE engine) was that of a Raytheon A-3 drone, NOT the Rolls Royce manufactured engine used in a Boeing 757.

Google it yourself if you don't believe me.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The engine found in the Pentagon (and yes, it was ONE engine) was that of a Raytheon A-3 drone, NOT the Rolls Royce manufactured engine used in a Boeing 757.

This is true. And a piece of debris show a camouflaged drone missle made t2o look like an AA which shows somebody knew ahead of time that AA would be used by the 'terrorists' and took the time t2o make their missle look like an AA plane.

This rabbit hole is not deep, but there are a lot of tunnels t2o track and follow.

WAKE UP!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

No it wasn't and I'm calling bullshit on your claim. There are at least 2 different engines used in Boeing 757s. Look at their website.

American Airlines

The rims match a 757 and the ENGINES matched that of the 757 that crashed.

Any more bullshit you'd like to try to slip by?

Nice try Keeyth.

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Here's my source.

Busting FORD's myths.

I know you won't go read it because you are too scared of your little bubble bursting.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Speaking of firefigthers, well I know firefighters, and well I have been told by firefigthers that the ones who were at the Pentagon and the WTC are on gag order not to reveal what they saw or they will lose their jobs.

I don't know how true this is, but these words came from a firefighter, and it's understood that a missle hit the Pentagon.

Not my words, his....this one bit of info came from a guy who was just about to head down NO after Katrina hit as well. I am not saying this is true, but I found it interesting.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

If you look at the picture in my sig you see the wall that was hit before it collapsed.

You can see a hole behind the plume of smoke, but it doesn't look that big. It's very clear, and you can see the hole curves inwards on it's right side about 30 feet up, or abotu 3/8ths of the buildings height from the ground.

The hole from the left side of the picture is about 1/3 of the way in where you see the fire.

I report, you decide. So what do you see?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                              Speaking of firefigthers, well I know firefighters, and well I have been told by firefigthers that the ones who were at the Pentagon and the WTC are on gag order not to reveal what they saw or they will lose their jobs.

I don't know how true this is, but these words came from a firefighter, and it's understood that a missle hit the Pentagon.

Not my words, his....this one bit of info came from a guy who was just about to head down NO after Katrina hit as well. I am not saying this is true, but I found it interesting.
                              Oh c'mon dude. A "gag order" is going to stop people from talking in the age of the internet...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

all i am saying it is what he said.....that's all i am saying....

i don't know what the truth is, but i am open to anything, because the reality of the world is that anything is possible, at this point though, i really don't care which way it is.....

Comment

Working...