Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
    MMMy old FRIENDS!

Hey, thome...feeling lucky?

i do feel lucky creeper

You carry those while you peek in the neighbor ladies window, stalker
    man

Nice collection of 1935 state of the art weapons I have a compound Bow that i guarantee could remove your hand from the trigger of any one of those 15 pound weapons .

Pissing contest aside i see your point only thing is i just see no logic.

"It's not a 'natural' war. It's not about survival. It's not a 'legal' war."

You tell of me one war that made a legal statement and i'll prove you wrong.
    There is no legal war . Your idea of rite and wrong doesn't prove the
    legality either does mine. The truth of the matter is you are a war
    monger of the 1st degree but only when you deem it necessary.

Yes i have been in combat as per your earlier statement ,combat
    against people who are blind to the reality ,That freedom comes
    at the price of the ones who are willing to defend this place
    from the ones who would attempt to undermine the reality and the truth
    and attempt to rewrite history and confuse questioning people
    with lies and falsehoods .

I hope you also have some pictures of some rounds to fill those M1s

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

And to whoever made the statement of watch the film with an open mind Jim Jones asked that of people too and numerous others.

Hey how about this why don't you try to live in the reality of what
      happened instead OF A FUKKIN MOVIE MADE SO SOME douche BAG SO
      HE
      CAN BUY A NEW POOL.............. DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
        You tell of me one war that made a legal statement and i'll prove you wrong.
        I don't have the time. I said it last year. It's later than you...it's t2oo LATE!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

And to whoever made the statement of watch the film with an open mind Jim Jones asked that of people too and numerous others.

That's just a stupid analogy, dude...I'm sure Hitler asked people to keep an open mind about his genocidal bullshit, too. But you seem all too willing to drink W.'s Kool-aid....

But are we REALLY supposed to belive a commercial airliner crashed into a building and only left a 15ft hole, leaving no trace of wing sections and whatnot---when two others MANAGED TO COLLAPSE TWO 100+ STORY BUILDINGS, plus another one in that compound that wasn't even HIT? Please....explain that one...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Yes, the plane crash videos were. But CNN doesn't have an available video of the Pentagon's wall still standing. And they obviously don't have one of the alleged plane crash at the Pentagon.

I doubt they even have the towers collapsing anymore, since they are so obviously a controlled demolition.

Yeah, CNN's taking those videos down over 4.5 years later obviousy means they are part of the conspiracy. What difference does it make if they have video of the wall still standing? It collapsed. Is there a conspiracy running thru your head on that one?

Why haven't you addressed Sesh's questions? Everytime someone calls you out and you can't address it, you start to try to shift the focus away from the thread, Mr. Moderator.

Quit trying to swing over to the controlled demolition whack theory and answer Sesh's points he's made. Or admit you can't.
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              That's just a stupid analogy, dude...I'm sure Hitler asked people to keep an open mind about his genocidal bullshit, too. But you seem all too willing to drink W.'s Kool-aid....

But are we REALLY supposed to belive a commercial airliner crashed into a building and only left a 15ft hole, leaving no trace of wing sections and whatnot---when two others MANAGED TO COLLAPSE TWO 100+ STORY BUILDINGS, plus another one in that compound that wasn't even HIT? Please....explain that one...
              The WTC towers weren't designed to house the military. There's a huge difference between reinforced concrete walls and a skyscraper.

There's not any commercial building that can compare to the Pentagon. I'm surprised you tried to make that analogy.
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HE
                Welp, I doon't know who da fak yer talking t2o, butt anyboody who needs t2o keep calling peeps names and 'trying' t2o insult them instead aff just making his point deserves da Ignore button I'm using on thome.

Dis is just a message bored aff mmany, mmanny messy boreds I post on and I don't need da waste aff mmy time reading insulting mindless, pointless rants.

And yer not done wit tit.

Bye thome, yer on Ignore f4oreva.

I'M THOME!
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HE
                  Welp, I doon't know who da fak yer talking t2o, butt anyboody who needs t2o keep calling peeps names and 'trying' t2o insult them instead aff just making his point deserves da Ignore button I'm using on thome.

Dis is just a message bored aff mmany, mmanny messy boreds I post on and I don't need da waste aff mmy time reading insulting mindless, pointless rants.

I'M THOME!
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HE

I'M THOME!
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondD

Quit trying to swing over to the controlled demolition whack theory and answer Sesh's points he's made. Or admit you can't.

Watch that video...the controlled demolition theory seems less and less 'whack' once you watch the collapse in slo-mo....not saying I buy their complete explanation, but I can see where one could make that argument...it's completely plausible...plus, the towers (and the unscathed building that also collapsed) were the 1st high-rise buildings IN HISTORY to collapse due to fire...yet that whole side of the Pentagon DIDN'T? Believe what you will, but it's short-sighted to dismiss it outright because it may offend your political leanings....I repeat, QUESTION EVERYTHING....
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

I don't have the time. I said it last year. It's later than you...it's t2oo LATE!

I believe this pentagon tragedy went down just as i saw it i don't remember the exact time i could look it up but no-one saw the
                        first tower get hit the world didn't have live feed or even knowledge
                        until the first building was smoking from the first hit.

We have film now but that film wasn't in the hands of anyone other than those who shot it at the time the media had only the second
                        tower hit and the first one smoking that day .

I turned on the TV as I do in the morning saw the tower smoking
                        and watched the second plane hit and did not leave my chair for a solid two days I saw all that was televised and I will Not be
                        manipulated by people who attempt to rewrite what they want,
                        not what actually happend.

By the way after the second tower was hit a old -war monger- friend
                        of mine called me out of the blue and all he said was

"Do you think they still take old people." I knew what he was saying
                        without even needing a minute i said "Im Ready lets go"

Re-Up that in your mind and you will know a lil bit more about me.....

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Look, I have a real bad temper. I'm putting thome on Ignore bef4ore he provokes mme int2o dooing sumthing that will put mme in prison...agin. Peeps here mmake points and disagree, butt I've noticed there is not a lot aff need t2o denigrate others who disagree wit them by use of immature, name calling insults.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                            The WTC towers weren't designed to house the military. There's a huge difference between reinforced concrete walls and a skyscraper.

There's not any commercial building that can compare to the Pentagon. I'm surprised you tried to make that analogy.
                            Reinforced or not, where's the wing ( or any other charred, substantial) wreckage? I'm not buying the "it vaporized" theory, either....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ohmmman! Dooes dis Ignore werk goode. Dis thread is now mmuch mmore MATURE!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

I'M THOME!
                                You have attempted to insult me for the last time im going to run away and hide in ignore land.

Comment

Working...