Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    It wasn't a Cessna, it was a Hughes/Raytheon A-3 Warrior with one jet engine, which is exactly what was found in the wreckage.

Who says? The voices in your head? I've backed my side of the story with actual back ups and articles. If you are fooish enough to discount everything presented to you based on a biased film maker that's telling you what you want to hear, then BAA BAA BAA.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
      Who says? The voices in your head? I've backed my side of the story with actual back ups and articles. If you are fooish enough to discount everything presented to you based on a biased film maker that's telling you what you want to hear, then BAA BAA BAA.
      If you'd watch the thing, you'd know that's based on the WRECKAGE FOUND. And the guy doesn't seem super-biased, he just wants ANSWERS, like we all do, y'know? It's not like a Michael Moore piece or anything. If you are so quick to believe the official version despite the GLARING discrepancies, YOU are the one saying BAAAA, sir.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As someone on the fence of all of this I would like to move this thread onto a couple of questions I would like both sides to address.

1) Building 7. What is the official line on this? I'm confused. Was it an insurance job? It was so badly damaged it had to be brought down or was it opportunism? It seems strange.

2) Bodies - Is it true that there were no bodies in the PA crash? That is very weird. I don't really have a problem with the odd passport appearing in the wreckage of 9-11 because I know a couple found a guy sitting in his seat absolutely unblemished in their back garden after the Lockerbie thing. Weird shit like that does happen.

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

On the fence ??

C'mon Sesh, not you too...

I delibretly stay far away from these bullshit conspiracy topics...

Even on my most wasted of days, I wouldn't have fallen for such nonsense...

In the past I posted all kinds of photographic evidence to support the truth...

I'm done with it...

Reading this bullshit isn't even fun...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

My children, take care that ye be not decieved.

For My Father hath said that I may not reveal all of what happenned to thy country on that day, but this I say unto you...... The Son of Bush is a liar and a murderer, and he does not keep My teachings.

The rest of the truth ye must figure out for yourselves. Ye should look at all the evidence carefully, and prayerfully.

What Dad and I cannot reveal to you here, we may reveal to you individually in your heart, if ye are ready for the truth.

The days I spoke of in Matthew 24 are with thee, My children. Be strong and endure unto the end, so that ye may be saved.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Ye look stressed, Gregory.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fords Jesus alias appearing usually means a thread has just jumped the shark...

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

I give up........ the conspiracy proponents win it was a

Bush set up since 1988

A US/ American airlines plan they work together all the time no
                    competition here.

All witnesses were in on it all 400 of them got 500 bucks ea.

and the 1000 0r so in the pentagon including the dead ones.

TheHigh speed cameras at the pentagon were replaced w cheap non 500 frame per sec slow 32 fps monitors.

The people who pull maint at the pentagon weakened the walls from the inside over a period of 16 months .

All the highjackers were given money from the BCE in the form of
                    camels and goats and dates .

The passengers on the airlines that phoned their loved ones during
                    the highjack were reading from scripts.

Before take off all planes were switched with the attack planes.

A tiny lil cessna loaded with a cruise missile was dispatched to impact the pentagon because we all know a sm plane like that would
                    splat like a fly on a windshield against the pentagon wall even filled w tnt so there was a 3/4 ton cruise missile strapped to the cessna
                    it was fitted with a 500 hsp radial engine from a old B-52 to get
                    the lift needed.and the wings had 2 tons of structural steel added so they wouldn't fall off due to the gravity of the lift quotient.And
                    a couple tons of 757 material was also loaded on this two person cessna for realities sake.
                    Yes the airline maintenance workers union was in on it they loath
                    america.

The AFLCIO was in on it to handle the shipping They are well know
                    to loath america also.

I was in on it too I am a shill for poppa bobo and i also have the additional list of the 70345 people involved the secretaries who emailed the memos and the ceos of intel who stripped the computers
                    and rigged the history Temp Internet files of the 275 diff org involved.

I will send you this info if needed call me at 1-800- kil - Free#dom.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      As someone on the fence of all of this I would like to move this thread onto a couple of questions I would like both sides to address.

1) Building 7. What is the official line on this? I'm confused. Was it an insurance job? It was so badly damaged it had to be brought down or was it opportunism? It seems strange.

2) Bodies - Is it true that there were no bodies in the PA crash? That is very weird. I don't really have a problem with the odd passport appearing in the wreckage of 9-11 because I know a couple found a guy sitting in his seat absolutely unblemished in their back garden after the Lockerbie thing. Weird shit like that does happen.

Cheers!

Cheers! I hardly think so, Sesh. Knock off this type of questioning that expects answers right here.

It's not fair asking point blank questions to people who could not possibly have the answers to them and do not have the responsibility to have the answers to them.

What's interesting here is what's been overlooked. Folks here are asking questions to average folks who don't have any more facts, answers, or studied public evidence than they did or could have discussing the OJ Simpson trial. And, that was only a double murder. We've got nearly 3,000 murders here. And some of you people want answers here from this message board. C'mon. You can't go there this way.

Like I'm saying. We're just the people here asking guestions that need answers from a court forum legal search for the truth and the answers, not a message board. We don't have the answers. We don't have the labs. We don't have the lawyers. We can't subpoena, etc., etc..

So give it UP people with asking point blank questions that you couldn't get proper, legal, and legitimate answers t2o from peeps chatting about the OJ Simpson trial.

We're just asking for a trial. Some legal, PUBLIC form of trail and justice for a most henious crime committed in history.

That's what we pay taxes for. And instead we get the 9/11 "Commission". That won't stand.

And we're paying taxes so that 9/11s wouldn't happen. We need answers. We won't get fooled again. This ain't a repeat of JFK and Vietnam and Nixon (i.e., 9/11, Iraq, and Bush).

We need answers and we need security from the buffoons who are criminals in government who are leaving the people in harms way to promote their 'global' power in publicly stated agendas. It's not like we have to look far. You just have to look.

We're the people of America and all we get for our taxes is a White Paper 'commission' on 9/11. These American people are different than the generation of JFK's assassination, Vietnam, and Nixon's crimes. There WILL be accountability in this generation and there shall not be years and decades of conspiracy books and movies.

Just like Vietnam was a failed and flawed American 'global' plan to contain the spread of communism while making billions for Republican conservative-establishment war profiteers, and had to be reversed, Iraq is a new 'neocon' conservatives failed and flawed 'global' plan to rearrange Eurasian governments into governments friendly to Western interests. The start of this Eurasian war in the Middle East is also the end of this Eurasian war and policy. It's over but for the troops to come home exactly like fighting communism in Vietnam unless they want fighting in the streets of America and civil war.

Anything can happen in America. It's a history land. It's not a stagnant land in history like China or all of Asia and Africa. Nowhere is like America. Expect the unexpected. Tomorrow there could be a violent overthrown of neocons in Washington D.C.. Well how about that. i.e., this ain't the UK or anywhere, and there are more guns in East Cleveland than in all of Scotland.

T2o sum this post up, stop asking questions like you can, or even should, get factual, court room credible answers to your question here or anywhere. You have good questions. We ALL do. These questions can not be answered anywhere except in a proper legal forum that the day of 9/11 and 3,000 murders deserves and it has not been given it's day in court.

The longer they keep this out of the American peoples hands the closer they come to revolt. And, we all know who 'they' are. Watching the Prime Ministers and Presidents and their secretaries shift and weave their lies to the masses of their people to achieve their global cronies agendas is NOT what government is for. It's what revolts are made of. America has proven that over and over again, and America's not through proving that.

And we the America people who care are not going to let this stand like this and go on in history like JFK's assassination, Vietnam, or the Nixon era did. (sic)

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-28-2006, 10:44 AM.
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Fords Jesus alias appearing usually means a thread has just jumped the shark...
                        No, I suspect that He just thought Elvis' reply was really silly.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          No, I suspect that He just thought Elvis' reply was really silly.
                          ELVIS' reply was silly.

It would do more good if you who are asking questions here were to expect your answers from the proper sources and not from a message board.

For example, it's reported publicly in the media that the chief of "Pakistan's Inter-Services Security Agency (ISI)" who is, Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, and wired alleged 9/11 leader hijacker, Mohamad Atta, $100,000 from Pakistan to Florida, actually met with Secretary of State, Colin Powell, CIA director, George Tenet, three senators and a congressman, just prior to 9/11, and on 9/11 Ahmad was in Washingon D.C. meeting with Senator Bob Graham and congressman, Porter Gross.

Mr. Scotsman Sesh, you are confounding the truth and you are not helping get to the truth by repeatly demanding and expecting answers here. Why don't you ask who investigated these questions and came up with answers, and who headed these offical investigations into 9/11?

Do you know who headed the U.S., House-Senate investigation into 9/11? One person from the House (congress) and one person from the Senate, Senator Bob Graham and Congressman, Porter Gross.

That's justice for you! There's no conflict of interests of direct guilt or accessorie here is there?!

Do the neocons and their Bush administration like to torture?

Then maybe we should beat senator Graham with a rubber hose!

Yes, what goes around comes around.

These meetings are not nothing. Don't you think the the American taxpaying people deserve an answer when their lives are on the line and their country's existance as they know it on the line in an age of WMDs?

And, don't you think that those answers should come from people other than Senator Bob Graham's and Congressman, Porter Gross' investigations? Don't you think the Americans deserve better answers about what happened on 9/11 than from those who should be investigated themselves instead of themselves who are doing the investigating, and from this message board, clearly?!

Something fishy here.

Do governments lie to their people?

What about that U.S. ports deal between the U.S the UAE? Have you heard about it? Here's a direct and public UAE connection to 9/11 in the same Oct. 1, 2001 article and in this Oct. 6, 2001 acticle.

And the neocons are saying to the American people about this shipping ports deal as I write this, "The American people don't have to worry about their security with this deal." GEORGE BUSH, Feb. 20, 2006. Yes, surely. All of this DIRECT 9/11 activity with UAE high government officials and the alleged 9/11 hijackers and the American people don't have to worry...because they say so, and they got Bush to lie again to the media.

No, you won't get your answers here. Don't confound people with your views that your questions should, indeed must, be answered here. Whether or not something can or cannot be proved here means nothing.

Instead, rephrase your questioning to things like, why doesn't the American governmental justice system have an International warrant out for Ahmed to be brought before a U.S. Nuremberg, and also bring forth the congressmen and senators who worked with these alleged terrorists financial bagmen. That perspective of phrasing questioning will help to reveal the truth about that day and it does not help by saying 'if it can't be answered at the Rotharmy it must be FALSE'! That's nuts.

Since when is the Rotharmy the official U.S. justice, political, and military authority on ANYTHING?!

The Americans right now are like a loaded gun.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 02-28-2006, 01:10 PM.
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Stop making so much sense, Phil---you're scaring me!
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

ok, so what color is the sky again?

Comment

• Roy Munson
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

This little chat forum right here has got to have the largest concentration of conspiracy hacks in the entire world. Incredible.
                                Originally posted by ELVIS
                                I guess you're right...

Comment

Working...