Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
    Common sense is not a very common occurence in a uncommon world.
    Nor is it at good ol' Mobile Acres, huh Clem....
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, and assuming it wasn't a small aircraft flying below radar, or a shoulder filed missle.......

What does it say about our military, the most feared military in the world, and what does it say about the people in charge of it, and OUR security that...........

THEY COULDN'T DEFEND THEIR CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FROM A LUMBERING PASSENGER JET KNOWN TO BE HEADING TOWARDS THEM WITH PLENTY OF WARNING????????

You mean to tell me we never even got off a shot in defense?????

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        FORD, do you believe that U.S. astronauts have ever landed on the moon and returned to earth?
        Counselor, with all due respect and admiration....

WTF does one have anything remotely to do with the other?

Or was that rhetorical with a smirk.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Counselor, with all due respect and admiration....

WTF does one have anything remotely to do with the other?

Or was that rhetorical with a smirk.
          Smirk of course.

I am just curious whether there are any conspiracy theories that FORD does not buy into.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Smirk of course.

I am just curious whether there are any conspiracy theories that FORD does not buy into.

In case you were wondering, I believe Oswald was a patsy, The Moon Landing was legit, and Diebold has a lock on fixing elections.

Oh, and thome was fed a steady diet of paint chips & Jim Beam as a child....

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My only question about the Moon Landing is.......

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                My only question about the Moon Landing is.......

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who the Hell was holding the camera that filmed all the exterior shots as he took his historic "giant leap".
                Wasn't it a Bot on a little remote controlled car, aimed from within the LEM?

Not sure, but many easy ways to have done that.

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

It was mounted on the lunar module, FORD. Look it up.

Still say it wasn't a passenger plane?

I don't want one little theory. I want proof it wasn't that totally shoots down the facts. Not "it wasn't captured so therefore it must be true" bullshit. Otherwise, can we please stop proving you wrong thread after thread after thread on this subject?
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Wasn't it a Bot on a little remote controlled car, aimed from within the LEM?

Not sure, but many easy ways to have done that.
                    Yes, but which one fits the conspiracy? That's the only one that counts.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                      Yes, but which one fits the conspiracy? That's the only one that counts.
                      Makes me want to go find a copy of Capricorn One [?]

Hope it's on DVD Haven't seen it in years.

I have grave doubts about this administration's stories about how 9/11 went down. My BULLSHIT METER has been pegged in the red from day one.

Doesn't mean I have all the answers, or can prove my case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Doesn't make me a moon-bat. Just makes me careful.

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

It's out. Or was at one point. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

I just have a hard time believing that someone I've met and talked to would just make up a story about seeing the plane, but not seeing it hit. I wasn't asking her to dispute a conspiracy theory, but she was just telling me stories about living in DC.

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, and assuming it wasn't a small aircraft flying below radar, or a shoulder filed missle.......

What does it say about our military, the most feared military in the world, and what does it say about the people in charge of it, and OUR security that...........

THEY COULDN'T DEFEND THEIR CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS FROM A LUMBERING PASSENGER JET KNOWN TO BE HEADING TOWARDS THEM WITH PLENTY OF WARNING????????

There were so many passenger jets in the air, with the transponder off, it was even harder to distinguish in all the confusion.

Sad, but true.

Comment

• diamondD
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Plus, NORAD was always designed to protect us from attack from the borders, not within them. Nick pointed out how many planes we had ready for this.

If it happens again, there's no excuse whatsoever.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

One way or another, FL 93 was return fire...

The air defenses were pointed outward, not to the interior of the US, and there were very few fighters on station in comparison to the height of the Cold War since no foreign power was able to mount a serious air threat without advance warning... In the town where I once lived, there was a "Nikey Base," a former Air Defense base that had old Nike Hercules ABM/SAMs. But it's now a giant soccer field and hockey rink...

Most of the missile air defenses were made obsolete, or illegal, by ICBMs and the ABM treaty...

Sometime during the Clinton Administration, it was purposed that a US Army Patriot Missile battery could be deployed to defend DC airspace in case the fighters let a "bogey" through. But it was dropped in favor of other priorities and issues.

There are rumors of Secret Servicemen with Stinger missiles, but that's a close range, last resort...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-23-2006, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                                It's out. Or was at one point. I think I still have it on VHS somewhere.

I just have a hard time believing that someone I've met and talked to would just make up a story about seeing the plane, but not seeing it hit. I wasn't asking her to dispute a conspiracy theory, but she was just telling me stories about living in DC.

And therein lies the rub.

I don't doubt your friend. Have no reason to.

Yet I also can't discount the other eyewitness accounts that differ 180 degrees.....

But you have to admit, with 5 years in the rearview mirror, that given THIS administrations penchent for secrecy, manipulating facts, and withholding the truth that there is no way in HELL we have been told the whole truth.

And please don't give me the "Nat'l Security" argument.....there is evidence of this event that is being witheld not for NS reasons, but because it would make the administration look bad.......again.

Comment

Working...