Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
    This little chat forum right here has got to have the largest concentration of conspiracy hacks in the entire world. Incredible.
    And you're already on the 'watch' list, buddy.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

I am amazed at the diversity in here 5 bil people watching it, years later,
      ten or so people of the 5 bil posting in this thread and still so many diff takes on it .

It jus proves to me the further back in time something is the less
      it is understood and the more complicated it becomes.

Kinda like back in the sixties and seventies when all the Leary heads
      thought the pyramids were constructed by aliens,or that if you grow
      pot under a pyramid it has more potency.Yeah i was with those cats crazy man jus crazy.

No Baby, men did it, they hauled those blocks up on their backs.

2000 years from now they will say what? or will anyone even care ?

I will on my best judgement say it is alot simpler than it is made out
      to be find the simplest way it can be done you don't need to reach
      for conspiracies it's probably, so simple .
      jus 20 or so people stealing a few planes and slamming then into
      the heart of America .
      to bad they thought that was all it would take.. ahh yes the simpleness
      shows it's simple mind again .

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        And you're already on the 'watch' list, buddy.

:eek:
        Originally posted by ELVIS
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by thome
          2000 years from now they will say what? or will anyone even care ?
          They'll be looking at an archive of this board and be wondering how the fuck Phil could be paying taxes...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            If you'd watch the thing, you'd know that's based on the WRECKAGE FOUND. And the guy doesn't seem super-biased, he just wants ANSWERS, like we all do, y'know? It's not like a Michael Moore piece or anything. If you are so quick to believe the official version despite the GLARING discrepancies, YOU are the one saying BAAAA, sir.
            You mean like the piece of an American Airlines 757 sitting of the "Penta-Lawn 2001" the narrator completely discounted? No, actually he selectively posed facts that supported his arguments, and suppressed any that discredited his arguments (like only including testimony of those that claimed that they saw something other than an airliner hit the Pentagon, while ignoring the vast majority that said that they saw an airliner circling overhead)...

Dude, this is propaganda, plain and simple...

Again, I'd love to hear his theory on "what really happened," then place it to the same kind of scrutiny...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              As someone on the fence of all of this I would like to move this thread onto a couple of questions I would like both sides to address.

1) Building 7. What is the official line on this? I'm confused. Was it an insurance job? It was so badly damaged it had to be brought down or was it opportunism? It seems strange.

2) Bodies - Is it true that there were no bodies in the PA crash? That is very weird. I don't really have a problem with the odd passport appearing in the wreckage of 9-11 because I know a couple found a guy sitting in his seat absolutely unblemished in their back garden after the Lockerbie thing. Weird shit like that does happen.

Cheers!

It's not the first crash where they found "no bodies." And, what is your source for saying they found "no bodies," I was under the impression they did find human remains...

Actually, they did find human remains (600lbs worth)...

But, when an airliner, full of fuel, hits the ground almost horizontally, not much is left...

BTW, this is a big sign that FL 93 was in fact NOT shot down by US fighters, since it would have broken up and debris, including human torsos and limbs, would have been scattered around...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-01-2006, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                It's not the first crash where they found "no bodies." And, what is your source for saying they found "no bodies," I was under the impression they did find human remains...

http://www.<span style="color:red">m...rry/3972571.ht

But, when an airliner, full of fuel, hits the ground almost horizontally, not much is left...

BTW, this is a big sign that FL 93 was in fact NOT shot down by US fighters, since it would have broken up and debris, including human torsos and limbs, would have been scattered around...
                How close is Miami t2o PA, BUBBA?!

MMiami is a CIA hotbed!

Dooes da govament eva 'plant' things?

Operation Northwoods in action.

Nicky, doon't let them use yer weak personaliTITy.

Wot aboot da Kuwaiti ambASSador's daughter, preetending t2o bee a nurse, described Iraqi soldiers looting incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital and throwing da little tiny babies on da floor t2o DIE--a cuntpletely false story.

Get aff da rag.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You mean like the piece of an American Airlines 757 sitting of the "Penta-Lawn 2001" the narrator completely discounted? No, actually he selectively posed facts that supported his arguments, and suppressed any that discredited his arguments (like only including testimony of those that claimed that they saw something other than an airliner hit the Pentagon, while ignoring the vast majority that said that they saw an airliner circling overhead)...

Dude, this is propaganda, plain and simple...

Again, I'd love to hear his theory on "what really happened," then place it to the same kind of scrutiny...
                  A photo of da piece shows tit is t2oo small and da painted part mmmore like a 'model' decal dat camouflaged da mmissle t2o look like an AA...think aboot Northwoods, think aboot Bush's UN plane decoy quote recently, think aboot TIT!

And, aff yoo just want t2o throooow shit on da table thinka boot dis dat yoo saw.

Isn't da Pentagon a 'crime' scene?

Then why is ANYBODY picking up and moving ANYTHING on dat crime scene? huh

Yoo saw dat, t2oo.

And, whot was under dat blue tarp da uniformed guys are phot2ographed removing from a 'crime' scene? huh, huh, huh

Just f4or da hell aff tit, how mmany casualties doo wee have in da military alone from vaccines, DU, and combat related? huh, huh, huh, huh, huh

Yoo know da numbers in da Bush's Gulf wars are in hundreds aff thousands from looking at da VA's own statistics f4or benefits and approved claims.

And dat's not counting Iragi and Afganistani citizens! Thousands and thousands and thousands aff others...

And WHO benefits, Nicko?!

Who benefits from all aff dis HELL ON EARTH, Nickdfaked?

EVeruboody in da military just got sick and died?

They think they're leading us t2o our futures, butt they're not leading mme anywhere.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                    How close is Miami t2o PA, BUBBA?!

MMiami is a CIA hotbed!

Dooes da govament eva 'plant' things?

Operation Northwoods in action.

Nicky, doon't let them use yer weak personaliTITy.

Wot aboot da Kuwaiti ambASSador's daughter, preetending t2o bee a nurse, described Iraqi soldiers looting incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital and throwing da little tiny babies on da floor t2o DIE--a cuntpletely false story.

Get aff da rag.

So the CIA was behind it PHIL?

I mean, this is the same agency that by all accounts is hostile to BUSH/CHENEY/RUMMY/ROVE and the other Neo CON asshats...

So, they're behind this even though by all accounts the CIA resisted being used to make the case for War with Iraq?

Interesting Phil, don't let them use you to not win elections...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My questions weren't meant to be rhetorical I did want answers like that.

600 lbs is what 2 Americans?

At Lockerbie there were people landing looking unscathed still sitting upright in their seats. Very creepy for local farmers...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

At Lockerbie there were people landing looking unscathed still sitting upright in their seats. Very creepy for local farmers...
                        You're missing the point SESH.

LOCKERBIE (a girl from my high school, and the little sister as well as a ex-girlfriend of various personal friends died on that one), a bomb detonated on a 747, causing the airliner to break up gradually (in matter of seconds, so that's speaking relatively), and spread it's contents of parts, people, and luggage all over that part of Scotland...

That is pretty creepy hearing about seeing people largely intact though. I know either TIME or Newsweek was criticized over here for carrying graphic photos of torsos and limbs lying in rolling green fields, from that bombing...

In that Pennsylvania field, FL93 directly impacted while it was largely intact, full of fuel, and like a missile. So, I think you can gather that there is a bit of difference in the size and scope of the debris field...

I've actually witnessed a plane crash myself, and saw the remains on the news after the fact, which consisted of two blackspots on the earth. This was the result of two US Navy "Blue Angels'" A-4 Skyhawks, full of fuel, that collided mid-air decapitating one of the pilots. The other guy got out, but both planes essentially free fell and hit the airstrip erupting in a huge fireball and mushroom cloud...

And, should a guy that lives in Glasgow Scotland (one of the highest rates of heart disease in the world) really be making fun of anyone's weight?LOL

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I may remind you ALL (Nickdfaked), this is not court room evidence. This is a newspaper, on1e, and not from the House-Senate.

Oh, and the House-Senate investigation didn't call the Miami Herald f4or testimony.

The daughter of a Kuwaiti AmbASSador's daughter IS testimony...lies!

Nothing like Nickdfaked on his stupid pills.

I'm naked right now.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL Phil has me on "stupid pills" now...

Sorry to disagree with you on something PHIL, I guess I'm an evil "faked" now....

LMAO

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, let's assume there was a vast conspiracy...

Can anyone tell me what the conspirators would have gained by "supposedly" having something crash in place of FL93? I almost get the Pentagon and WTC thing, but what was the point of FL93? Why even fake that flight and hijacking at all? Why risk having it exposed as a fraud, thus endangering the entire plan?

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So the CIA was behind it PHIL?

I mean, this is the same agency that by all accounts is hostile to BUSH/CHENEY/RUMMY/ROVE and the other Neo CON asshats...

So, they're behind this even though by all accounts the CIA resisted being used to make the case for War with Iraq?

Interesting Phil, don't let them use you to not win elections...
                                Oh, you!

The CIA 'hostile' t2o da Bushs'...?????????

Wot happuned did yoo take a Stupid pill dis WEEK?!

Everyboody pleese sexcuse NickdHOOT. When he wants t2o remember who da father aff our cuntry was he takes out a quarter and looks at tit.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...