Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    I don't know, but I only see two national flags represented, and given the orgins of the PNAC agenda, that's disturbing.
    Da flags are gone from dis mural...DIS is da 'new werld' (order).

MURAL OF THE NEW WORLD
    Tit Takes O1ne T2o Know O1ne!
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

flappo wood love 'living in America' (James Brown) there's so mmuch happening here, aff he could stay British.

CAPTAIN AMERICA vs HITLER
      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Wow..47 posts in 3 hours....

amazing...

Warham is so predictable.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I'm predictable?

When do you think FORD is going to come out and say nothing besides the official story happened on 9/11?

I think everybody here is predictable.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Then you are as easily duped as I thought.

The Repukes count on you.

Keep it up.

Example of Debris from the Collision of a Large Aircraft with a Building

On December 5, 2005, a C-130 military transport plane crashed into a 10-story apartment building in Azari, Iran, a suburb of Tehran. All 10 crew members and 84 passengers on board were killed, as were 21 people in the building. Most of the passengers were Iranian radio and television journalists. 1

The photographs on this page show the crash site. It is noteworthy that none of the photographs show large pieces of aircraft.

The idea that the Pentagon was not struck by a jetliner on 9/11/01 is often asserted on the basis that there was insufficient aircraft debris in front of the Pentagon following the attack. The Azari crash is one of several examples that show crashes of large aircraft into buildings do not necessarily leave large recognizable pieces of aircraft. A C-130 is a four-engine turboprop aircraft similar in weight to a Boeing 757. The fact that the C-130's pilot was attempting to land contrasts with the fact that the Pentagon attack plane approached at about double landing speed, and makes the paucity of rubble in the Azari crash more surprising than in the Pentagon crash.

Link
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
              WHERE R
              DA
              WINGS,
              WARHAM?

See my post above. They disintegrated. They expoded. Do you actually think they would have sliced though that CONCRETE building like a warm knife through butter? Get real.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                See my post above. They disintegrated. They expoded. Do you actually think they would have sliced though that CONCRETE building like a warm knife through butter? Get real.

No, in all probability the wings should have snapped off and landed on the lawn, or else have been impaled in the outer layer of the Pentagon.

However the plane's engines were of a greater density than the wings, and should have made their own impact holes.

Furthermore, the 15 foot impact hole simply wasn't wide enough for the fusilliage of a Boeing 757.

Loose Change is a series of films that argue in favor of certain alternate theories relating to the September 11 attacks. Loose Change 9/11 Conspiracy Movie
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  It's common knowledge that PNAC was planning their treasonous agenda throughout the 1990's. Clinton wasn't involved, if that's what you're implying. His name doesn't appear anywhere in their documents, except for the letter they sent him early in 1998, trying to con him into invading Iraq with the WMD lies.
                  The evil genius always makes one crucial mistake.

PNACs was to publish all of their plans years in advance...

The problem with all the cuntspiracy theories is that they are far less believable than the official line.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Get a copy of "Loose Change", Sesh, and you will see it differently.

Actually, the idea that 19 half-assed pilots with box cutters could defy laws of gravity and thermodynamics while simultaneously forcing the US air defenses to stand down an entire hour. has to be the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever written. Even the actual video footage shot on the scene at both the WTC and the Pentagon shoots that conspiracy theory down.

Which is why 99% of the live 9-11-01 footage was never shown on TV again after about 48 hours after the attacks themselves.

But of course VCR's and Tivo's were rolling, and that footage was captured for the historical record. Whether it's a record the BCE agrees with or not. Documentaries like "Loose Change" and "9-11 in Plane Site" are based largely on this footage which all of us saw on TV that day (I'm sure even the BBC ran a lot of the same thing).

Even Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9-11" is based more on this stock footage than anything else, despite right wing objections. Moore's mistake was that he started out making a 9-11 movie and then changed horses midstream and turned it into an Iraq war movie. Just because the BCE combined the two didn't mean he had to. I really wish he had finished the 9-11 movie as originally intended and then moved on to a movie about the Iraq invasion.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Every one of those 'documentaries' has their own agenda, usually trying to peg 9/11 on Bush. They don't go into it with an open mind, ESPECIALLY that butthead, Michael Moore.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

how about this, can we all agree with this:

"it either was or wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon."

this is kinda like arguing what color the sky is with a color blind guy.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                          this is kinda like arguing what color the sky is with a color blind guy.
                          So who's the blind guy in this analogy?

I think we should all take up a collection to bring all the family members of the people on this plane who DIED into a central location so that FORD can explain to them that their relatives were co-conspirators with the BCE, and that they are actually all hidden away in some unknown secret location plotting their next evil deed against the country.

I'd pay good money to see the brawl that would ensue.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I like that sig, Sharkie. lol

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              So who's the blind guy in this analogy?

well, i too, have had a modicum of legal training, so i know how to draft a completely vague statement...

i figured i'd go for something that everyone could agree. "the other guy's color blind."

as for me? the sky is blue. the plane crashed.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

their relatives were co-conspirators with the BCE, and that they are actually all hidden away in some unknown secret location plotting their next evil deed against the country.

Has anyone here actually claimed that?

How about the brawl that would ensue once the family members learned the plane was shot down, and covered up by their government.

Again, why exactly won't the FBI release the tapes of the plane hitting the bldg????

How is it a question of Nat'l Security at this point?

Seriously counselor, do you buy the entire story of 9/11 as presented by this administration? Not ONE fighter jet scrambled that day by the ONE Superpower military in this world????

C'mon
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...