X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueturk
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
    I believe I'm being misunderstood with my point of view so let me clarify it real quick like....

"That didn't take long!"
    Well, i thought my point of view would be clear about this. I didn't say or insenuate respect for the president. I said I can't work for someone I do not respect. When I said I took an oath and will live up to it I didn't mean that I suddenly agreed with him. The oath we take is to the "CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" not the president. Yes, it says I will obey the orders of those appointed above me etc.... And YES I will. As long as I am in uniform I will do what I'm ordered to do because I "SWORE" to. Even if I don't agree personally. I do not respect George W. Bush in any way. But I DO respect the title of "President".
    There will no doubt be a few people who will jump on that and start preaching semantics. Preach what you must but "President" was around before W and will be around after W. In that regard it deserves respect. You can claim they are one and the same but I believe they are two entities that currently occupy the same space.
    That is how I keep myself motivated to just finish my last 11 months in uniform.
    If you re-read my post I cleary say Pride and Dignity have taken lumps.
    Take careful note that I am not trying to invoke an arguement by being a smart ass. I'm simply clarifying a mistake.

“ Originally posted by Warham
    That's not called flip-flopping, goober.

It's called correcting a mistake. ”

Bwahahahahaha

Can you teach that trick to The Chimp.?

Only if we'd gotten to him 5 years ago with a crate of bananas and a tranqualizer gun.
    As the guy who posted "that didn't take long", let me give you some background. A while back, Warham ( a sheep) declared that he could not defend Bush any longer and had lost all respect for him. Of course, days later he was right back in the flock, defending his wool-covered leader. I called him on his flip-flop, he came up with some truly inane bullshit about how it's not a flip-flop if you only do it once. When he said that he agreed with everything you said I called him out on that, because you stated that you had no respect for Bush. Of course, Warham flip-flopped on that too (with another pathetic line of "reasoning") and THAT'S why I said that didn't take long. I was saying it didn't take Warham long to flip-flop again. I just wanted to explain that...be careful man, and good luck.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      ...Limbaugh has ever said is that liberals want us to lose over there, which is absolutely true.

So, GEORGE Dumbya BUSH and DONALD RUMSFELD are "liberals" huh?

I KNEW IT!!!!!! M-I-S-S-I-O-N A-C-C-O-M-P-L-I-S-H-E-D!!

Now all they have to do is not admit it, and keep getting our boys killed!

Don't you remember what you fucking type five minutes later?

Don't make me have to quote you from now on.
      Ooooooh!!! Not the infamous "quote" function...

Next thing you know, WARHAM will use the dreaded "search function.":confused:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Somebody has their panties in a wad today.

Well, pull 'em out of your ass crack repressed pervert!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

LMMFAO

Thanks for the laughs turk/nick.

The guy's a fucking lying, hypocritical ,flip flopping parody of Neo-Cuntservatism.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Lounge,

I've admitted I've been wrong on several occasions over the last two years.

I don't find it funny when you keep bringing up this fallacy repeatedly when you know better.
            Now only if you'd admit you were wrong on November 4th, 2004.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Well, pull 'em out of your ass crack repressed pervert!

In all fairness to Brie, I had that one coming.....

I have had my Jockeys in a pinch over that twat since his blatant lies yesterday.

But I'm better now.

I got a new Physical Therapist today.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Fuck the ancient history.

I want an apology over his blatant LIE yesterday, and to admit his hero Rush said EXACTLY what I said he did.

Otherwise, fuck the little bitch.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                  As the guy who posted "that didn't take long", let me give you some background. A while back, Warham ( a sheep) declared that he could not defend Bush any longer and had lost all respect for him. Of course, days later he was right back in the flock, defending his wool-covered leader. I called him on his flip-flop, he came up with some truly inane bullshit about how it's not a flip-flop if you only do it once. When he said that he agreed with everything you said I called him out on that, because you stated that you had no respect for Bush. Of course, Warham flip-flopped on that too (with another pathetic line of "reasoning") and THAT'S why I said that didn't take long. I was saying it didn't take Warham long to flip-flop again. I just wanted to explain that...be careful man, and good luck.
                  That's a nice way to fill out the letter count there, blue, but your full of shit.

I've called Bush out on quite a few things lately, but like a true liberal, you've got your head up your ass too much to actually see that.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Ooooooh!!! Not the infamous "quote" function...

Next thing you know, WARHAM will use the dreaded "search function.":confused:
                    It works on you EVERY time, 'nonpartisan'.

LMAO, that cracks me up just the thought of you saying that.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

In all fairness to Brie, I had that one coming.....

I have had my Jockeys in a pinch over that twat since his blatant lies yesterday.

But I'm better now.

I got a new Physical Therapist today.

It's only a message board dude. Go outside and get some fresh air if I get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Fuck the ancient history.

I want an apology over his blatant LIE yesterday, and to admit his hero Rush said EXACTLY what I said he did.

Otherwise, fuck the little bitch.

You aren't going to get any, so keep wishin'.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

No, I was right that day.

Comment

• blueturk
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

That's a nice way to fill out the letter count there, blue, but your full of shit.

I've called Bush out on quite a few things lately, but like a true liberal, you've got your head up your ass too much to actually see that.
                            You have all the credibility of your leader, Warham. And you spell like him, too.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                              You have all the credibility of your leader, Warham. And you spell like him, too.
                              Ohhhhh, you caught me! I said your instead of you're!

Wow, do you have another George W. Bush quote you can give me???

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It works on you EVERY time, 'nonpartisan'.

LMAO, that cracks me up just the thought of you saying that.
                                Saying what?

Comment

Working...