Democ[SIZE=4]RAT [/SIZE] punches cop!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matt19
    Sniper
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
    Didn't you study the Constitution in high school? Or are you one of those "home schooled cause my kid ain't gonna learn to be nice to queers and foreigners" retards?

It is not legal for the Supreme Court to select a pResident.
    he didnt protest the results... gore did...
    Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

McKinney Says Police Officer Touched Her 'Inappropriately'

Associated Press
      Saturday, April 1, 2006; A11

Cynthia McKinney, the Georgia congresswoman who had an altercation with a Capitol Police officer, said yesterday that the officer started the incident by "inappropriately touching and stopping" her after she walked past a security checkpoint.

McKinney, speaking at a news conference where she was joined by singer Harry Belafonte and actor Danny Glover, said she understands that a case against her may be referred for prosecution but declared that she will be exonerated.

"Let me be clear: This whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female black congresswoman," McKinney said. "I deeply regret that this incident occurred."

McKinney, a Democrat, declined to discuss the incident further because she still may be charged with striking the officer after she entered a House office building this week unrecognized and did not stop when asked. She and her two lawyers would not say whether she hit the officer or how he touched her inappropriately.

James W. Myart Jr., one of McKinney's attorneys, said he will seek an investigation against the officer, who has not been identified.

"Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, like thousands of average Americans across this country, is, too, a victim of the excessive use of force by law enforcement officials because of how she looks and the color of her skin," he said.

Belafonte and Glover said they were there as a show of support for the fiery six-term representative.

A Capitol Police spokeswoman did not return a telephone call seeking comment.

© 2006 The Washington Post Company

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Out of the mouths of babes!

Originally posted by vheddyrmv8
        You guys are such children, fucking seriously. Shit like this just because so and so is a Democrat or Republican WHO GIVES A FUCK? What about right and wrong? Neither of you guys, Democrats or Republicans, admit when one of their parties does something wrong. This lady hit a cop. So she should be charged, not fucking hung or have jail time! Just because she's black or holds a high political office, she's still fucking human. It's sick to read this shit every day, and I know I don't have to read it if I don't like it or whatever, grow the fuck up.

Bush has fucked up a LOT. Ok? He's done a lot of terrible things, and WILL be remembered as one of the worst presidents ever. It's true, the defacit, the war, ect. But there are Democrats that have done bad things as well. There's no need to cover up or make excuses for Bush because you voted for him or whatever. It's just fucking sad if you can't admit it. At the same time, it's fucking sad to blame Bush for EVERYTHING that has gone on during his time in office. Cause it wasn't all directly him.

People fuck up basically. It's sad the most powerful man in the world can't be man enough to admit how much he's fucked everything up and resign, but he's not the first. Certainly won't be the last either.

Now feel free to tear apart my post and fill them with your political fueled insults. Hey, at least it will give you guys SOMETHING to agree about.

If you're truly 16 years old, you are very mature and insightful for your age! I won't pick apart your post, because this is the TRUTH! If Bush resigns for his mistakes, then the entire congress should walk out the door with him. Neither will happen, and I wouldn't want it to. When you fuck things up, you should fix them. We should all try not to pass on the bullshit to our future generations.
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Brown Sugar

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Well, some of us do...:p

How's things Switch?
          Things are looking up for this Motor City DIVA and it's cool! As for your girl, Mc Kinney, she flew back to Atlanta and had a parade of her sheep waving banners of support for her as she recounted her 'ordeal' and it's sickening to see.

Fuck, she's the black Zah Zah Gabor for chrissakes!

It wasn't that long ago when a woman was body-slammed to the pavement for smacking a cop here at Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport! She was white, the cop was black and she lost her attempt at suing Atlanta PD, plus the officer was cleared of any wrong doing! Two cops, same situations...being smacked by arrogant bitches.

The white chick didn't get a 'free pass' and neither should Mc Kinney.
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: Brown Sugar

Originally posted by Switch84
            Things are looking up for this Motor City DIVA and it's cool! As for your girl, Mc Kinney, she flew back to Atlanta and had a parade of her sheep waving banners of support for her as she recounted her 'ordeal' and it's sickening to see.

Fuck, she's the black Zah Zah Gabor for chrissakes!

It wasn't that long ago when a woman was body-slammed to the pavement for smacking a cop here at Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport! She was white, the cop was black and she lost her attempt at suing Atlanta PD, plus the officer was cleared of any wrong doing! Two cops, same situations...being smacked by arrogant bitches.

The white chick didn't get a 'free pass' and neither should Mc Kinney.
            Oh, I think you've mistaken the points of my thrusts here...

If she did do something wrong --then fine, give her her day in court and punish her or whatever...

I wasn't really defending her at all, other than to say this: 1.) She has a side to the story too 2.) And how many Congressmen walk through that checkpoint without being questioned or grabbed?

My actual point, that people keep ignoring, is that every "law and order conservative" posting in this thread is a tad hypocrite'ish....

Since, there have been numerous threads regarding how numerous Republican Congressmen have been selling out our gov't via the influence of special interests and campaign donations, often to the contrary of their constituents interests --and this is far, far more so blatant than on the Democ"rats" (oh that's just brilliant, one of the dumbest liars here, BBB, coloring the tea pot) side of the isle. And I'm not saying they're perfect in this either, but it's not even close at this point as far as scandals...

Yet, nary a word on what fucking whores these Republicans are.... Even though this has been far more damaging to our economic system and tax base than some congresswoman, that happens to be a black female. Yet she gets the vitriolic third degree by the Cons here in some bullshit notion of "see, I told you those Democrats hated cops." Has BigBlandBozo ever commented on DeLay with such hate? Abramoff, or Cunningham?

I know there is perhaps ONE conservative that has said DeLay has gotten what he deserved, but without all of this bluster. And I even fucking recall the boards biggest resident douchebag saying that Vietnam vet and war hero Randy Cunningham should be "executed" as a "traitor," not because he took bribes or whatever, but BECAUSE HE WORE A WIRE IN ORDER TO CATCH OTHER FUCKING SCUM SUCKING CORRUPT BASTARDS, AND MADE THE Repubs LOOK BAD in doing so!!

Are you guys fucking kidding me? I don't really recall Zsa Zsa Gabor slapping a cop as signaling the end times... I'm sure the police officers in both cases survived...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-02-2006, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

DeLay should be strung up.

Comment

• matt19
                Sniper
                • Mar 2005

Re: Re: Re: Re: Brown Sugar

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Oh, I think you've mistaken the points of my thrusts here...

If she did do something wrong --then fine, give her her day in court and punish her or whatever...

I wasn't really defending her at all, other than to say this: 1.) She has a side to the story too 2.) And how many Congressmen walk through that checkpoint without being questioned or grabbed?

My actual point, that people keep ignoring, is that every "law and order conservative" posting in this thread is a tad hypocrite'ish....

Since, there have been numerous threads regarding how numerous Republican Congressmen have been selling out our gov't via the influence of special interests and campaign donations, often to the contrary of their constituents interests --and this is far, far more so blatant than on the Democ"rats" (oh that's just brilliant, one of the dumbest liars here, BBB, coloring the tea pot) side of the isle. And I'm not saying they're perfect in this either, but it's not even close at this point as far as scandals...

Yet, nary a word on what fucking whores these Republicans are.... Even though this has been far more damaging to our economic system and tax base than some congresswoman, that happens to be a black female. Yet she gets the vitriolic third degree by the Cons here in some bullshit notion of "see, I told you those Democrats hated cops." Has BigBlandBozo ever commented on DeLay with such hate? Abramoff, or Cunningham?

I know there is perhaps ONE conservative that has said DeLay has gotten what he deserved, but without all of this bluster. And I even fucking recall the boards biggest resident douchebag saying that Vietnam vet and war hero Randy Cunningham should be "executed" as a "traitor," not because he took bribes or whatever, but BECAUSE HE WORE A WIRE IN ORDER TO CATCH OTHER FUCKING SCUM SUCKING CORRUPT BASTARDS, AND MADE THE Repubs LOOK BAD in doing so!!

Are you guys fucking kidding me? I don't really recall Zsa Zsa Gabor slapping a cop as signaling the end times... I'm sure the police officers in both cases survived...
                Delay should be strung up as an example... and they walk through with ID
                Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Didn't you study the Constitution in high school? Or are you one of those "home schooled cause my kid ain't gonna learn to be nice to queers and foreigners" retards?

It is not legal for the Supreme Court to select a pResident.
                  Pretty sad when FORD gets schooled by a 19 year old...
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

::chuckle::

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                      Commando
                      • May 2004

Now McKinney has hired an attorney and is going to play the classic race card. This Officer was just doing his job and now it is a race issue??? She is going to actually seek criminal and civil litigation, just because her huge ego got spanked.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Out of the mouths of babes!

Originally posted by Switch84
                        If Bush resigns for his mistakes, then the entire congress should walk out the door with him.
                        I don't know about the entire congress, but I could make a long list of those who should be thrown out with him. But on the other hand, there's no reason to throw out Russ Feingold, John Conyers, Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, Barbara Boxer, Jack Murtha, or Cynthia McKinney. Hell, I'll even keep Chuck Hagel around. There's probably a few more worth keeping, but that's who comes immediately to mind this early on a Monday morning.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                          Pretty sad when FORD gets schooled by a 19 year old...
                          Don't feed the trolls, Matthew....
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Don't mislead the younguns, David....
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not misleading anyone. That's the BCE's job.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

::sigh::

Comment

Working...