Democ[SIZE=4]RAT [/SIZE] punches cop!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I just read where this woman is claiming "racial profiling"

Throw the damn book at her if she's found guilty.

And NO plea bargaining either.

IF she had no pin on
    and
    IF she failed to stop after being asked 3 times
    and
    IF she DID hit the cop...............

Take away her seat. She has no business being there.......

I said IF.........

Yes, indeed...IF...
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And IF, she's been a target for the last 5 years of the BCE and the AIPAC/Likud lobby.....

Hell, that's not even an "IF", it's a fucking fact.

I'm not saying Cynthia McKinney is some kind of saint, but she's willing to stand up to the very treasonous fucks destroying this country. We need MORE of that in Congress. Not condemnation of the few that still exist.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• matt19
        Sniper
        • Mar 2005

is everything u make up in that little hole of yours a real fact, or do u just convince yourself of that every day?
        Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Roy Munson
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          And IF, she's been a target for the last 5 years of the BCE and the AIPAC/Likud lobby.....

I'm not saying Cynthia McKinney is some kind of saint, but she's willing to stand up to the very treasonous fucks destroying this country. We need MORE of that in Congress. Not condemnation of the few that still exist.

So, you're basically saying that because she is of the same mindset as you (read: cuntspiracy nutcase), she should be given a pass in this situation even IF she is found guilty?

You need to get a grip.

Cuntspiracy...cuntspiracy...cuntspiracy....
          I guess you're right...

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
            Yes, indeed...IF...
            It's funny that Lounge never uses the word IF when it has anything to do with a Republican.

Hmmm. I wonder why...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Roy, when you're a Black woman from rural Georgia who has most probably been harrassed by redneck sherriffs (who wear white sheets on the weekends) all her life, then maybe you can judge what Cynthia McKinney was thinking when she was grabbed by a cop.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

What's the excuse for Cynthia misusing funds to send Isaac Hayes out to Georgia?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  It's funny that Lounge never uses the word IF when it has anything to do with a Republican.

Hmmm. I wonder why...
                  Because their guilt is obvious?

BugBoy, for example. I knew that bastard was a crook 10 years ago. The fact that he got into Congress to overturn environmental protection is proof enough of that.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Roy Munson
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Roy, when you're a Black woman from rural Georgia who has most probably been harrassed by redneck sherriffs (who wear white sheets on the weekends) all her life, then maybe you can judge what Cynthia McKinney was thinking when she was grabbed by a cop.

This is the classic problem with liberal thinking...NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT.

And on top of that you're fucking assuming that she's been harrassed in the past?

Puuuuuhhhhlease!
                    I guess you're right...

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

So that makes her above the law? She's ADMITTED to using taxpayer money to fly Isaac Hayes out and they KNEW it was wrong. There is no past harrassment that caused this.

It wasn't racial profiling, it was diva profiling. You're making yourself look desperate defending this woman.
                      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Roy Munson
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                        So that makes her above the law? She's ADMITTED to using taxpayer money to fly Isaac Hayes out and they KNEW it was wrong. There is no past harrassment that caused this.

It wasn't racial profiling, it was diva profiling. You're making yourself look desperate defending this woman.

Bingo.

If I had a blue ribbon I'd give it to you.
                        I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD

I don't know anything about the Isaac Hayes thing. Maybe her body was possessed by a legion of those alien Thetans, or whatever the Scientology freaks believe and Chef had to "audit" her?

Whatever....

that's a totally seperate discusiion and has nothing to do with the FACT that this woman has been a constant target of the traitors who are destroying this country, nor the question of whether the so-called "Capitol Police" react out of political motivation, rather than rule of law, which would seem to be the case, given this incident and the arrest of Cindy Sheehan at the Chimp's most recent "Lie To The Union" speech.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamondD
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, but as more comes out about this woman, I tend to lean more that she loves playing the victim everytime she gets challenged, and plays the race card when it suits her.

Fuck that victim mentality. Get yourself some personal responsibility and shut the fuck up.

Comment

• diamondD
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

I don't know anything about the Isaac Hayes thing. Maybe her body was possessed by a legion of those alien Thetans, or whatever the Scientology freaks believe and Chef had to "audit" her?

Whatever....

that's a totally seperate discusiion and has nothing to do with the FACT that this woman has been a constant target of the traitors who are destroying this country, nor the question of whether the so-called "Capitol Police" react out of political motivation, rather than rule of law, which would seem to be the case, given this incident and the arrest of Cindy Sheehan at the Chimp's most recent "Lie To The Union" speech.
                              She didn't have a pin on and she didn't stop. Every cop or security officer isn't a racially biased redneck or politically motivated thug.

Like I said, DESPERATE.

Comment

• diamondD
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

And you do know about the Isaac Hayes thing. They've already agreed to reimburse the taxpayers who footed the jaunt. You just hate it and dismiss it because it shows the lack of character this woman has and makes it harder to defend your BCE bullshit agenda you are trying to tie to this.

Comment

Working...