Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I think it's cool they put the VH logo on there. Obviously something he loved. As for waiting to put a tombstone, she said she didn't want one. Because it would be hard for her to deal with. Now it's not really about her is it. When I go, I don't want an unmarkeed grave because it would be hard for a family member to see. I think it's disrespectful.

Anyways, enough about the headstone. I don't like Cindy. She is a media whore who wants to sell more books and profit from her sons death. From a hazardous profession which he chose and knew the risks. From what I have heard & seen, Casey was a good man, and it's a shame we have lost him or anyone else in this war.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
      Mourn her son? All she does is use his death to push her agenda. She has not mourned her son. She is too busy trying to be famous.
      Exactly. If that were not true, this headstone business would not even make the press. She wanted everyone to know 1) why she did it the way she did, 2) She is in Australia doing important work, & 3) you can get her book at Amazon.com.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        The real world where I happen to know someone dealing with a similar situation. A friend of mine died almost a year ago of cancer, and his "headstone" isn't on his grave yet, but will be very soon. I just happenned to see the plans for it yesterday, which ironically enough, would have been his birthday. And his partner is still working through the loss, as I imagine the rest of his family is.
        You rambling dolt!

He gets his gravestone for FREE!

Who are you kidding about the friends bit? Your delusional ass can't be bothered to see the rays of sunshine outside your bunker door!
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Isn't it ironic.......

No Con has commented ON THE THREAD TOPIC, but instead took the opportunity to SPIN it into another Cindy Bashing Thread......

" This isn't about my fucking mom, it's about my fucking headstone"

-Casey

Who are the REAL attention whores?

[ and I'm on the record as NOT being a defender of Ms. Sheehan, either]
          That's because I put a topic up well over a week ago; you dickless liberal, and all I got from your goons was a tired rant about MY service!

Go hang out in foLIARrd's bunker...asshole!
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• 4moreyears
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dan
            You are a SOB for saying that.

BTW...Fuck Off.
            Sorry...His mother is more concerned about pupllicity for her own agenda than her son and family. She deserves all she has coming.

Comment

• 4moreyears
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

But you can't use the money excuse for her. She spent so much flying back and forth to Texas. And if it wasn't her money, don't you think she could have answered that she didn't have enough money for a headstone for Casey? People would have donated money if that was the case. Look at how much publicity she got! You can't tell me that woman is hurting for money. You also can't tell me - like her or hate her -that she's not making money off of her kid's death. Let's face the cold reality, she is.

And I don't buy this enduring pain bullshit either. She spins it, once again, to be all about her. She's thrusted into the spotlight with how she sacraficed a son. Okay, anyone can give her that. But now she's sacrificing her happiness because she's allowing them to put up a headstone and how that aches her heart?! Why is it all about her? What about her son? I'm sure he would have liked a headstone! And I love how the rest of the family is made out to be evil because they wanted one.
              AMEN!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                AMEN!!!
                Amen & Hallelujah!!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Sorry. I hate getting political at this site. Doesn't Van Halen rock? I just listened to 1984 earlier and Girl Gone Bad has to be one of my favorite songs. Maybe it was one of Casey's too?

Comment

• 4moreyears
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Sorry. I hate getting political at this site. Doesn't Van Halen rock? I just listened to 1984 earlier and Girl Gone Bad has to be one of my favorite songs. Maybe it was one of Casey's too?
                    Amen to Girl Gone Bad to me one of the most under rated VH songs ever.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                      That's because I put a topic up well over a week ago; you dickless liberal, and all I got from your goons was a tired rant about MY service!

Go hang out in foLIARrd's bunker...asshole!
                      For starters, ASSMunch, none of us "goons" even bothered to READ your lame thread [until now], let alone POST in it......

Your fight was with NightProwler, and he handed you your lunch LMMFAO

FORD has a bunker?

Bet it's stocked with the best beer at least.

Have you bothered to check the air pressure or had the tank emptied on your "bunker" this year? How's security at Mobile Acres?

dickless liberal LMMFAO

Buu Huu
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Aside from the comments that she is a media whore, etc., she has a right a) to free speech in this country, b) to grieve as she sees fit, and c) to point out to the world what a bunch of lying, corrupt, genocidal maniacs Chimpy and his regime are.

She is not doing anything that any other sensible person would not do if they chose.

If I lost a family member in an unnecessary war that was based on lies, I would be pissed off as well!

Comment

• amadeus
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          Amen to that...
                          For one, they're damned expensive, especially when you couple that with funeral costs.
                          Two, It takes a couple of months for a grave to settle, put it up too early and it could tilt as the ground finishes settling.
                          3 to 6 months is what i was told, so initially people use a marker. they run from $12.00 to $85.00 and much higher.

Dying ain't cheap...for anyone.
                          Being a veteran, he is eligible for a free headstone and marker. It isn't a big one but as I recently buried my uncle and my father, both veterans, the headstones do not look cheap at all. I mean, she may have been offered and not accepted it and that is her choice.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

How many family members do you neocon types have over in Iraq?
                            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• 4moreyears
                              Commando
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                              How many family members do you neocon types have over in Iraq?
                              None, But I do have a cousin in the Air Force stationed in New Jersey. What does that matter though...can I not have an opinion unless I have a family member who has dies in a war? This cunt is out of control and she has made herself into a media whore by using her son's death and deserves any criticsm she receives.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Who said the rest of the family was evil? I only said 4morequeers was an ignorant, illiterate little pansy ass.
                                I didn't say you said it hun, but read her comment about how she's sacraficing because the rest of the family wants it. I'm related to people who talk like that and I know the reasoning why people word things as such.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...