• Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    LOL!

That's a good one, boy.

Are your kids old enough for military service yet?
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      Unless the opinion disagrees with yours.

You are a habitual liar.
      Prove it.

The only time I've come out and told someone they were flat out wrong with their opinion was Keeyth and that was because his opinion was based on faulty information about plane mechanics. You had me, my brother, and about three guys in here versed in plane mechanics trying to explain things to him.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        Prove it.

The only time I've come out and told someone they were flat out wrong with their opinion was Keeyth and that was because his opinion was based on faulty information about plane mechanics. You had me, my brother, and about three guys in here versed in plane mechanics trying to explain things to him.
        Well, I'm glad that after all this time, I can just randomly check out what Ally's doing and find she's STILL talking about me... ...in the first post I check, no less... ...ah, can you feel the love?

Oh, and by the way, you may have TOLD me I was flat out wrong, but that is what I TOLD you too. You did not PROVE that I was wrong at all. You just had more people jumping in and trying to back you up, and all of them claiming to be "experts" with nothing better to do than post in a forum during the day. Opinions and Assholes, sometimes they are one and the same. Time will have to tell on that one I guess, but I think you will see that one day history will show that I was right.
        But I digress...

As for this thread, the only thing I really care about is WHICH VH logo did Casey have on his tombstone, and why? Was he a big fan of Roth? Or was he over there fighting for the Fat Bette Midlers freedom?

THESE are the REAL questions people want to know!!!!

Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
          Well, I'm glad that after all this time, I can just randomly check out what Ally's doing and find she's STILL talking about me... ...in the first post I check, no less... ...ah, can you feel the love?
          He called me a liar and I told him of the only instance where I did do something similar to what he accused me of, which happened to be that incident between us. Is this STILL talking about you? Hell the search results (and yes, there are recent Ally searchs in the search history ) will show you this is the first time I mentioned you in forever. I don't think there's anything to take out of this, but hey, if you have that much time on your hands - send some my way! lol

Originally posted by Keeyth
          Oh, and by the way, you may have TOLD me I was flat out wrong, but that is what I TOLD you too. You did not PROVE that I was wrong at all. You just had more people jumping in and trying to back you up, and all of them claiming to be "experts" with nothing better to do than post in a forum during the day. Opinions and Assholes, sometimes they are one and the same. Time will have to tell on that one I guess, but I think you will see that one day history will show that I was right.
          But I digress...
          And like I said, he called me a liar and I told him I don't do that and the only time I did was when I knew you had faulty information. I was owning up to the one time I did and my reasoning behind it. If you want to still try to hold that information true after Air Force veterans, an FAA mechanic, and an airliner insurer tried to correct some wrong information you were stating as basis for your opinion, that's your prerogative. That was that thread and I wasn't bringing the argument into this thread. I was explaining my reasoning behind an action I took.

Nice to see that I'm that important and interesting to search and quasi-stalk though. Altho it reminds me too much of my cunt aunt, but that's a whole 'nother thread.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Keeyth's posts are irrelevant since it's been proven that he just makes his facts up. That much is a FACT and can be proven with a search no matter how much that numbnuts babbles about it.
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
              Keeyth's posts are irrelevant since it's been proven that he just makes his facts up. That much is a FACT and can be proven with a search no matter how much that numbnuts babbles about it.
              Yeah, but isn't that also what you say about FORD?

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondD
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, but at least FORD's a funny loon. I love showing people his posts to get a laugh out of. Keeyth is the Kenny Banya to FORD's Seinfeld.
                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                  Yeah, but at least FORD's a funny loon. I love showing people his posts to get a laugh out of. Keeyth is the Kenny Banya to FORD's Seinfeld.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

(Thanks Jeff, you inspired an avatar change )
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Thats GOLD, Jerry

GOLD!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Prove it.

You post, you lie and deep down inside you know it. Poor lonely fat girl.
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Connections to death industry: twelve

That's a good name for this administration.

The Death Industry.

Comment

Working...