X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Do and say whatever the hell you want and then find something in the Old Testament to justify it?

Sin all you want, and then just ask for forgiveness.

It's the Right's "Get out of Jail Free" card.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

#3 Make sure you dress well to church otherwise the rest of the people will bitch like hell about you behind your back.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Nice to see Brian making an effort to be less annoying.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Sin all you want, and then just ask for forgiveness.

It's the Right's "Get out of Jail Free" card.

And you should see all the shocked faces here in Hell, who found out the hard way that "card" didn't work

I really shouldn't tell you mortals this, since it's bad for business, but if you want to spend eternity in a cooler climate, then you might want to actually follow JC's example, not just exploit his name.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

If we do anything to Iran it will be strategic air strikes to take out nuclear facilities...we would not do a full invasion and regime change.
            -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• jcook11
              Commando
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              No shit.... is it my imagination or do we have a much higher than usual retard population in here this week?

Not that any of them are new, but it's funny they all come back at the same time.

I think Kook is supplying them with free meth or something.
              No it's just that thinking people see right through the bullshit that you and DOUCHE MACHINE and HR69 AND SESH. keep spewing.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Since you asked.......

The band did great. Haven't toured or played together for a while now. There is talk, but I'm pretty much happy with being retired for now. Certainly don't need the money.

I'm sure fans of Culture Club will be very happy that you "guys" are talking again. Who cares!

As I've told you before, there are a couple of sites, one official, but I have NO interest in spending time on them. No political content, etc. Pretty basic fan pages, discography, etc.
                That's how low on the "totem pole" you are. You don't even have any say how your site is ran. Pathetic...just like you.

I like it here. I've been welcomed by the webbies here, and they know IF we do decide to tour/record again, that I'll be gone.
                You mean if you decide to go back to rehab or get locked up again that you'll be gone...you won't be missed one fucking bit!

So, now tell us about why you like American Idol so much, how your bar band is doing, and how much you hate your boss.
                I've already stated on this site why I like the show, but because you're a moron and can't use the search function I'll say it again. It provides entertainment that my family and I can enjoy together for different reasons.

I haven't been in a bar band since '87.

I don't hate my boss either.

Made enough to pay your bar tab each night? Still waiting for the Geffen Rep to show up and hand you a contract

Each night? I haven't been in a bar or ran a tab up in quite a few years. I don't have the time to sit anywhere and drink, nor do I have the desire to.

I'm not waiting for your boyfriend to hand me anything.

How's life at Mobile Acres? Propane tank stop leaking?
                "Mobile Acres"? Yeah...keep dreaming dumbass.
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Ding!

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Brian has retreated into this fucking pathetic argument that if you are German or French then you can't complain about US foreign policy because you are somehow responsible for the actions of their governments over 50 fucking years ago. Back to a time when in the US if you were black you had to sit at the back of the bus.

Ridiculous. You're hypocrisy is rather glaring, Sesh.

You say this about me and then say nothing of the liberals that bring up Bush's past or the past of Kennedy or anyone else.

I have German and French ancestors (along with Irish and Scottish ) and have nothing against the people themselves ( I will admit that I've posted some good-natred jokes or posts to deliberately spin certain individuals up ). It's their governments being in Saddam's pocket that I've been critical of.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Ellyllions
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

What I've been wondering all along, is why does Iran want in this so bad? Do you reckon that since they were at war with Iraq for 10 years it's just become habit? I know that sounds a little superficial but it just seemed to me a little too "timely"...

I know the history on Israel and Muslims and such so that's always a plausible explanation. But still...
                      "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Ridiculous. You're hypocrisy is rather glaring, Sesh.

You say this about me and then say nothing of the liberals that bring up Bush's past or the past of Kennedy or anyone else.
                        WTF?

Bush's past is entirely relevant because he is in power.

If Hitler was still running Germany you might have a point.

Comment

• jcook11
                          Commando
                          • Sep 2004

Brian has retreated into this fucking pathetic argument that if you are German or French then you can't complain about US foreign policy because you are somehow responsible for the actions of their governments over 50 fucking years ago. Back to a time when in the US if you were black you had to sit at the back of the bus.

Because I am from the UK I can't say anything because some UK soldiers gave some Iraqi's a kicking after they had thrown stones at them. Even though I'm against our troops being there or doing that. Or I get the 'argument' what's it got to do with you when in terms of percentage of population there are just as many troops/casualaties from Scotland in Iraq as there are from the US.

And if it's not that then whatever you post is ignored and you get some shit about Clinton or Carter.

Elvis on the other hand sees terrorists everywhere. Anyone that isn't into his new found 'Christian' superstition should be tortured and killed.

It's like arm wrestling Olive Oil...
                          Had it not been for the U.S. fifty years ago you would probably speaking German right now dumbass..."Sprecken se deutch?"

Comment

Working...