• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    How gay.

Feeling the need to keep bashing Dean with the same dumb pictures.

Ahhh.....Idn't dat pwecious!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      How gay.

Feeling the need to defend one another.
      I'm not defending anything. Actually, I'm making a critical statement of agreement assjockey, something you're apparently too dumb to do without some witless cartoon...

Ahhh.....Idn't dat pwecious!
      Oh, the irony is killing me!

Did they teach you how to formulate an opinion based on research, observations, and facts in college yet Brie?

Or do you subscribe to the typical prefabricated opinion, reinforced by selectively culled information, lies, half-truths, and personal attacks designed to prevent actual discussion of, and attention to, a given problem/issue.

You're little more than a troll at this point, and not a very clever one I might add...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Re: Dr. Dean lays the SMACKDOWN on the BCE's fucked up foreign policy

Originally posted by FORD
        He called for "direct negotiations with all the people of the Middle East."

You agree with this, FORD ??

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Dr. Dean lays the SMACKDOWN on the BCE's fucked up foreign policy

Originally posted by ELVIS
          You agree with this, FORD ??
          He'd like to, and so would i, if it were a perfect world.

There is a reason why we don't deal with terrorist's, because you can't deal with a terrorist.
          The moment you appease them they want something else. and if terror got them one thing it will get them another.

Fuck That!

Violence and destruction is all they know, and that will never change until the mushroom clouds clear and all humanity is gone.

People can ignore those facts if they like, play politics until they're blue in the face but, the reality is right in front of us all.

The infighting among all of us sideliners only fuels the fire.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Dean is a moron. There can't be peace in the fucking middle east. And to think that there every will be is fucking ridiculous.

And to think that a democrat would have made a difference...is ridiculous.

Cat is right...something different needs to be done...but not different from anything we've ever seen before.

The past 3 presidents, Reagan, Bush 1 and Clinton had a presence overseas, and not just with the middle east. Those presidents were smart...had a brain...could see that relationships with our allies quite often were enough to either keep people in check...or fucking allow us to get the help we needed to keep people in check without having to do it ourselves.

Bush? He had the opportunity to create the biggest unilateral war against terror. The only thing he had to do was take his fucking idiot cowboy routine on the road after 9/11...

Now we're a fucking joke...

and we've created a middle east that made the 90's middle east look like an episode of Barney...

Yeah...we need a new fucking foreign policy...that is for sure...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

We shoulda been doing SHOCK AND FUCKING AWE for the last five years...

Talk to 'em...

yeah right...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                We shoulda been doing SHOCK AND FUCKING AWE for the last five years...

Talk to 'em...

yeah right...
                Funny how the guys who've never served in the military are the biggest crowing chest-thumpers...

Maybe you can enlist, and give some "shack & awe" whilst killing for Jesus, like he said to do in the good book...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-22-2006, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Dean is a moron. There can't be peace in the fucking middle east. And to think that there every will be is fucking ridiculous.

And to think that a democrat would have made a difference...is ridiculous.

Cat is right...something different needs to be done...but not different from anything we've ever seen before.

The past 3 presidents, Reagan, Bush 1 and Clinton had a presence overseas, and not just with the middle east. Those presidents were smart...had a brain...could see that relationships with our allies quite often were enough to either keep people in check...or fucking allow us to get the help we needed to keep people in check without having to do it ourselves.

Bush? He had the opportunity to create the biggest unilateral war against terror. The only thing he had to do was take his fucking idiot cowboy routine on the road after 9/11...

Now we're a fucking joke...

and we've created a middle east that made the 90's middle east look like an episode of Barney...

Yeah...we need a new fucking foreign policy...that is for sure...
                  Dean may or may not be a moron.

But I'm still having trouble finding someone to explain how we would have been stupid enough to invade Iraq if Gore had won the electoral college as he did the popular vote...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Peace in the middle east would be simple if they all understood there was only one alternative.

I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Woulda...Coulda...what might?.....

No offense Nick...but even I'm tired of all that shit.

Maybe that's the problem with this fucking country. Instead of learning from history 6 years ago...we're still living in history.

It's done...over...

Bush is in the white house...a fucking moron above all morons...

I don't think we'd be in Iraq with Gore...

but Gore's not president...

I don't know if that would have made the Middle East much more stable than it is.

The problem will have to be fixed in 2 years...with whoever wins...

they HAVE to have a foreign presence...and that presence has to overwhelm. Nearly all past presidents transcended the US office to the people of other countries...

until Bush...

I've said it from the start...regardless of my party affiliation. I don't care WHO'S running the country...if you put a fucking dipshit in office as your president...sooner or later...he's going to do something or say something...or do NOTHING...that overwhelms the real control.

as for the Middle East...they were a lost cause years ago.

Carter and Clinton gave the facade of closeness...

but bullets would and did end all of that bullshit.
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

As for Dean...all he does is turn people OFF at this point...including a good % of the people in his own party.

it's all in the approach...

the only thing I like about Dean is that he's the only democrat with a set of balls...that actually will take a fucking stand on something...

I'm so sick of listening to fucking Pelosi, that cuntbag and her do nothing...say nothing bullshit...

what she needs is gangraped with an encylopedia...or a scrolled up constitution...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Honestly Doc...

I think that approach is a fucking no-brainer...

fucking Israel telling us to stay out of their business...

we should have declared war the next day...lmfao...

pulled the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...slid them to Israel...bitchslapped them...

then brought them home...

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Funny how the guys who've never served in the military are the biggest crowing chest-thumpers...

Maybe you can enlist, and give some "shack & awe" whilst killing for Jesus, like he said to do in the good book...
                            You know what, bro?
                            This schtick where you attack people for not serving is a copout.
                            It is a volunteer service and if people don't join it doesn't give them any less right to speak their mind, especially if Nick doesn't agree with it, and you know why?

BECAUSE WE PAY FUCKING TAXES AND THOSE FUNDS HELP PAY FOR OUR MILITARY!

If you are an american citizen you have a vested interest in what goes on with our troops.
                            Give that shit a rest Mr. "I served and you didn't".

You did your time (or maybe that's bullshit) and you have been thanked for your service...now sit down and shut up until you have something REAL to reply with.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                              You know what, bro?
                              This schtick where you attack people for not serving is a copout.
                              It is a volunteer service and if people don't join it doesn't give them any less right to speak their mind, especially if Nick doesn't agree with it, and you know why?

BECAUSE WE PAY FUCKING TAXES AND THOSE FUNDS HELP PAY FOR OUR MILITARY!

If you are an american citizen you have a vested interest in what goes on with our troops.
                              Give that shit a rest Mr. "I served and you didn't".

You did your time (or maybe that's bullshit) and you have been thanked for your service...now sit down and shut up until you have something REAL to reply with.
                              You know what bro, the shtick about "shocking and awing" is what's old...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I've got no problem with people who served feeling that way...

maybe they have the right to FEEL that way...

but I do agree with Cat...My Dad (Vietnam) and Grandfather (WWII) served...my brother (Desert Storm) served...and I was set to serve...and not going to get into why I didn't...frankly...it's none of your business.

a few of my tax dollars help those folk...

I've lost two friends...one from my wedding party in this "war"...

and I fucking dare ANYONE to question my love of this country...

so no offense...but anyone that tells me I have no fucking business commenting on the war and what we should do because I didn't serve can kiss my ass...

besides...ask Va what he thinks...ask Sarge what he things...

both 20 year Vets in the military....one retired...one just about there...

I'm sure you'll find their opinions different...

of course...I'm not a chest thumper to go to war...lmfao...

but shit like that I have issues with...

Comment

Working...