Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

.The U.S is stumbling around like John Holmes in a meth induced stupor. Here we are sporting this huge, grotesque cock, but are unable or unwilling to get it up and get to some serious medeival fucking.
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• DaveIsKing
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

I agree.

We shouldn't be belitted and bullied around by diddle-fucks over there because our government is too concerned for the well-being of Iraqis to get use full force.

They sure don't give a rat's ass about us... OBVIOUSLY!

It's time to stop playing games. If we are a boxer in a ring, and our opponent pulls out a switchblade, we can't very well play by "the rules" anymore. It's time to pull our boys out and drop a REAL kicker on those fuckheads.
      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Roth & Roll
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Bush's "War Against Terrorism" is an insult to the spirit of the victims of 9/11, Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg.

If this is a "War Against Terrorism", why are Bin Laden and his gang of spinelss cowards still free while Bush uses Iraq as a distraction to fool the masses into thinking he is fighting the good fight?

If Bush and his cronies spent as much time and effort fighting Al Queda like they are the Iraqi people perhaps Nick Berg would have been alive at home with his family tonight.

This whole situation is becoming darker by the day.
        http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• DaveIsKing
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Bush is crazy. Kerry is queer. Nader belongs in a nursing home.

There is no one to vote for this year.

I guess I'll vote for Jesus Christ here on the forums, surely he could do a better job than Bush. Hell, I could.

MIDDLE EAST = T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Always has. Always will.
          PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

I have to get in on this as well...

I just got done watching the video of those bastards sawing off his head. Tell you what, I agree with most on this thread that we should just pull a few people back and drop 2 or.....5 MOAB's on Iraq and use it as a parking lot. Forget Mr. Nice Guy. If anyone thinks that these people wouldn't do the same thing to their family if they got the chance, their sadly mistaken. So lets go pre-emptive again and get it over with.

Better yet, lets dig a huge ditch and capture as many of these so called liberation thugs and saw off their head. Then toss their body in the ditch and poor pig's blood on them. How many of these idiots would still do this crap if they knew we were keeping them from their heaven and virgins? Yep, I bet that would cure most of the problems. Just let me be Prez. for a day!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Well, I never thought I'd agree with Falwell, but I do. (Well, I don't think we should saw any head's off), but drop the bomb? Yep.

Remember Japan 1945? No negotiating. Japan could not reason.

Some people...all that they understand...is an ass-kicking. Seriously.
              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                Some people...all that they understand...is an ass-kicking. Seriously.
                You are so very right! We've tried the negotiation thing, we've tried reasoning with these thugs. Now we just need to quit playing fair and go ahead and talk a language that they understand... THUG. Do unto others right? Well, so be it!!!

Comment

• Samsonite
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2004

Uh...we're at war. What the hell do you expect? Why are we making such a big deal about this death when so many others have already been killed? Because he was humiliated and it was done in an inhumane way? Those prisoners that we're abused were very humiliated. America doesn't think like the rest of the planet. Being naked and put into a pile under a woman is a disgrace for them. Get over it, pull out of Iraq.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

You're right, America doesn't think like the rest. America used to think about America. Now, America thinks like a bunch of pussies.

Our wars went from kicking HITLER AND JAPAN'S ROYAL ASSES, to pussyfooting around in Viet Nam, and dicking away in Iraq since 1990. It's fucking bullshit.

Ronald Reagan didn't fuck around with that Libyan asshole. Ain't heard from him since...uh...1986??

Bush Sr., Clinton, & Bush Jr. are nothing but diddle-fucks and if Kerry gets in there, he won't do shit either. The last BAD-ASS Democrat in the White House was JFK.

Oh...and I don't care how humiliated Iraqis feel, ok?

I don't concern myself with such liberal, pacifist utopian world bullshit. War is Hell. There ain't no rules in war. Fuck all the hero shit!

Just kick their asses or keep out of the Middle East, but stop dicking around!
                    Last edited by DaveIsKing; 05-12-2004, 11:02 PM.
                    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Samsonite
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2004

Actually Kerry is for sending a shitload of troops there and then putting this Iraq stuff behind us.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Fuck Kerry.

His bullshit plan won't solve a damn thing. He is no different then Bush Sr., Clinton, & the current dipwad.
                        PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

What happened to Presidents who didn't fuck around?

GEORGE WASHINGTON
                          FDR
                          TEDDY ROOSEVELT
                          JOHN F. KENNEDY
                          RONALD REAGAN

Men with balls.
                          PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• lucky wilbury

are you sure the words "fuck around" and kennedy belong in the same sentence together?

Comment

• Sammy_God
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • May 2004

That Nick Berg murder was bullshit. Those Iraqis ought to be served justice for that.

Bush will put them in their place. He's a good old boy, right?

Yeah right.

Man, I miss BILL CLINTON. Hopefully, Hillary will run 2008.

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

Originally posted by Sammy_God
                                Man, I miss BILL CLINTON. Hopefully, Hillary will run 2008.

LOL... Yeah! I agree 100%. If Hillary runs in '08 then their will definately be a republican pres. Run Hillary run. Please!!!

Comment

Working...