Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaveIsKing
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

If Hillary Clinton won the Presidency, I'd move to ICELAND.
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Roth & Roll
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
      If Hillary Clinton won the Presidency, I'd move to ICELAND.
      So would Bill
      http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So would I. She's a DLC traitor.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bonefish

Originally posted by FORD
          Time for George Bush to exposed as the fucking murderer he is..
          YOU GOT IT, FORD (do you like caps?). FORD knows the truth. Bush put America in Iraq in an illegal war. Bush (and his bosses) is responsible for ALL deaths in Iraq, and including the UN for sanctions that killed 500,000 Iraq children with the UN's (U.S.'s!!) knowledge and acceptance.

How would you behave if someone did that to your country? Would you behave "barbaricly?"

We (the U.S.) have 1,700 troops in Afganistan fighting and looking for Osama bin Laden and the Taliban for their connections for their responsiblities for 9/11.

The world and everybody (U.S. military) say Osama is in Afganistan around the Pakistani border.

Yet we (U.S.) have 130,000 troops, deaths, KIA's, artocities on both sides, and billions and billions of dollars and much more at stake (like the Bush/banker fed anti-American hate growning ALL over the world) involved in Iraq that has no WMD's, nothin', zippo, and especially NO OSAMA OR TALIBAN 9/11 guys!

Sooooo when are you people going to wake up? When you're dead?

I think 130,000 U.S. troops, deaths, KIA's, and billions and billions of dollars have missed the target for the Taliban and Osama!

Not all of you, but I think too many of you (and your parents who you live with) are assholes. What other word could I have chosen but assholes?

I'll see you and your moms and daddies on the news out in the streets with your 2 liter Pepsi bottle waiting for drinking water from...from where? They're all involved outside the country. Oh, we can have FOREIGN TROOPS PASSING OUT THE WATER AND...AND FOOD! And, I dont' think Americans will put up with that to long so I'll see ya on the other side when the shooting war starts here.

Hey, go to school for jobs in China and Mexico. Join the global world government. Forget about Iraq. How will Ohio State do in football this fall? Hey, don't worry about grand mistakes like Iraq. It'll never effect your at your home. haha fools...soon to be dead ones.
          Last edited by bonefish; 05-13-2004, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bonefish
            [SIZE=2]YOU GOT IT, FORD (do you like caps?). FORD knows the truth. Bush put America in Iraq in an illegal war.
            There is no such thing as an illegal war. Define "illegal war."
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• bonefish

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              There is no such thing as an illegal war. Define "illegal war."
              Go get your 2 lilter Pepsi bottle. You've already missed the point smart ass(hole). Assholes. I was accurate using that word.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

"Illegal" war?
                "Rules" of war?

All this is fucking stupid bullshit.

What happened to war is hell? What happened to "take no prisoners"?

WAR, just like Harley-Davidson, used to mean something.

No even WAR is pussified.
                PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing

But, Liberals have turned America into a pussy who "plays by the rules" and tries to be a "fair" hero. Fuck that shit!

so you'd rather we meet immorality with immorality?

in that case, we're no better than the bastards who started it. we're just stronger.

of course, if the ONLY goal is security, then maybe we shouldn't care if we act morally or not.

on the OTHER hand, there are other ways to get security. completely pulling all troops out of the middle east, ceasing all support to israel and stopping all attempts to influence policy in the middle east (none of which i advocate) would go a long way towards stopping the attacks against us.

the fact is, iraq, unlike japan, is not a nation that attacked us as a whole. we are not currently at war with all of iraq. so, a widespread bombing campaign to get rid of the (relative) few who ARE attacking us is not warranted.

unless all we care about is might makes right. then, so be it. but if our only policy is to always fight everybody, then we better get used to fighting, as we will be doing it for a long, long time.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bonefish
                    Go get your 2 lilter Pepsi bottle. You've already missed the point smart ass(hole). Assholes. I was accurate using that word.

Get off daddy's computer now. Tell your Mommy I said hi. She was great last night.
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                      so you'd rather we meet immorality with immorality?

in that case, we're no better than the bastards who started it. we're just stronger.

of course, if the ONLY goal is security, then maybe we shouldn't care if we act morally or not.

on the OTHER hand, there are other ways to get security. completely pulling all troops out of the middle east, ceasing all support to israel and stopping all attempts to influence policy in the middle east (none of which i advocate) would go a long way towards stopping the attacks against us.

the fact is, iraq, unlike japan, is not a nation that attacked us as a whole. we are not currently at war with all of iraq. so, a widespread bombing campaign to get rid of the (relative) few who ARE attacking us is not warranted.

unless all we care about is might makes right. then, so be it. but if our only policy is to always fight everybody, then we better get used to fighting, as we will be doing it for a long, long time.

This is beside the point now. You are talking like these people are civilized, understanding, diplomatic peace lover who want to negotiate. GET REAL, man.

Some people only understand one thing -- AN ASSKICKING.

America is like the boxer who is a "good guy", the babyface. So, we get into the ring and the other boxer pulls out a switchblade (that's called cheating). What are we gonna do? Play by the rules? That is a suicide pill, pal.

Sometimes we need to stop concentrating on fucking "utopia" and FACE REALITY.

There ARE NO negotiations with SAVAGES. Ok? 6,000 YEARS of war is all these people know. Can't you understand? This isn't Bob the neighbor who you may be able to reason with. These are people who call us "SATAN", "the enemy" and they are bent on our destruction.

Bush is a moron who thinks that he can create a peaceful democracy there. And "How is that working out for ya?"

So, I disagree with this bullshit dicking around because we are holding a "higher standard". A higher standard to what...get killed? Who are we trying to impress with our "higher standard"? Who is watching our "example" and going "Wow! We should be more like America. They hold a higher standard. They don't fire back unless half of them are killed."

It's fucking stupid. That's what it is.
                      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sammy_God
                        Those Iraqis ought to be served justice for that.
                        You say Iraqis, however the voice speaking on the tape is NOT an Iraqi accent, it's probably Jordanian. Better figure out whom you're going to bomb before you drop them!
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                          You say Iraqis, however the voice speaking on the tape is NOT an Iraqi accent, it's probably Jordanian.
                          Don't try to lead us to believe that you can pick out a Jordanian accent from an Iraqi accent...

It's becomming common knowledge that Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian terrorist, is the man who performed the decapitation in the video...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So are we to nuke Iraq or Jordan then?

Weher was the Oklahoma bomber from again, was it nuked?

Or that sniper guy, was his home nuked?

Or Saudi Arabia, was it nuked for 9-11?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

There are probably terrorists hiding out in Scotland...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Why don't all of the guys here that want to "free" Iraq and kill the "savages" go over there and help out....either militarily or by working over there driving a truck or designing infrastructure...

Comment

Working...