Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

days for an MRI? shit that sucks...i went to the ER for a slight concussion, i was in and out with a CT scan within 2 hours, in dallas. 2 days is pretty long to wait for an MRI
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      CIA World Fact Book: Infant mortality rate ranked by country. Note where the United States and Canada rank.
      good reference, but the US has a lot more babies being born than te coutries ahead on this list, europe is all about smaller families these days, i forget which country but one in europe has a high death rate than birth rate.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        CIA World Fact Book: Infant mortality rate ranked by country. Note where the United States and Canada rank.
        Is this the same CIA that was wrong about IRAQ?

The CIA "Fact Book". Is that not a contradiction in terms, or are you just trying to be funny?

The CIA has been a joke since the end of the Cold War.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
          Umm, do you even have a clue what you are talking about? We need "Regulation" to bring back the "Free Market" system?

You know these pharmasutical companies come up with all these Amazing drugs because of one reason, to make money. If you "Regulate" what they can charge for said drugs then you just took the motivation to invent the drugs right out from under them. Therefore you can forget about having any new life saving drugs.

You know why you can buy drugs cheaper in Canada? Because the drugs are developed and made in America and Americans pay full retail which is where these companies get most of their profits. They then sell the drugs to other countries at a reduced rate.

Canada has a socialized medical system, how many great drugs and surgical procedures have they invented?
          Go educate before you make a bigger fool of yourself. Canada has developed numeorus medical advances. McMaster University near where I live is World-renowned, particularly in cancer research.

Jesus Christ, another "America is Number Fucking 1 at everything" idiot. The American "health care system" is a fraud of epic proportions.

Dude, it is BLOWN AWAY by our Canadian Healthcare system and most of the EU.

No contest at all.

But I'm sorry, the "USA-of-fucking-A" is the greatest at everything, right? My apology.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
            days for an MRI? shit that sucks...i went to the ER for a slight concussion, i was in and out with a CT scan within 2 hours, in dallas. 2 days is pretty long to wait for an MRI
            In a case such as that, CT scan would be done right away. The wait lists aren't set according to who can afford it... they are set according to need.

Thankfully, I can never have a MRI as I have a pacemaker, but I do know that my ex had his the same day we went to emergency.

It's all based on need...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
              Go educate before you make a bigger fool of yourself. Canada has developed numeorus medical advances. McMaster University near where I live is World-renowned, particularly in cancer research.

Jesus Christ, another "America is Number Fucking 1 at everything" idiot. The American "health care system" is a fraud of epic proportions.

Dude, it is BLOWN AWAY by our Canadian Healthcare system and most of the EU.

No contest at all.

But I'm sorry, the "USA-of-fucking-A" is the greatest at everything, right? My apology.
              Baby, I love you!

Especially the sorry and apology at the end of this quote. Now THAT'S Canadian!!!!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                Thats fucked up. How can anyone say thats better health care. So if you're not dying it's going to take you 10-28 weeks to see a doctor . I'll stick with what I have.
                How the millions of Americans that NEVER get an MRI?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by scamper
                  I'm not saying move but if your not happy with the way the founding fathers set this place up, you might be in the wrong place.
                  Time for the fundie religion people in government to leave and anyone who is against slavery?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

im sure thats what he meant

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

i am aware about whats going on, and i am saving money...for college....but at the same time im not worrying about what i will be doing at 65 or 80 bc when you're 19 you're supposed to have fun, not worry
                      good that you are going to college. go after what you want man and do what you have to do, but the big problem is that people start thinking life in the old age too late. yeah were 19 and we are supposed to have fun, but whats wrong with beginning to set stable grounds for the long run in the process

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

He'll learn after it's too late.

Let him be, the cancer will educate him.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          Is this the same CIA that was wrong about IRAQ?

The CIA "Fact Book". Is that not a contradiction in terms, or are you just trying to be funny?

The CIA has been a joke since the end of the Cold War.
                          I don't believe that the CIA was "wrong" about WMD, but selective as the to evidence they provided.

If you would have actually clicked on the link you would have discovered what the CIA calls their "fact book". But since you wish to debate the CIA rather than the health issues we are discussing in this very thread, I am going to guess that you do not care about infant mortality or our health care system.

You base your "CIA is a joke" opinion on what?
                          Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 06-19-2007, 08:28 PM.
                          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DLRdelight!
                            good that you are going to college. go after what you want man and do what you have to do, but the big problem is that people start thinking life in the old age too late. yeah were 19 and we are supposed to have fun, but whats wrong with beginning to set stable grounds for the long run in the process
                            the job you get has a lot to do with all of that...i want to teach so therefore i dont get my social security, but i get teachers retirement....it doesnt matter that i wont get social security bc it will be gone by then and the dems wont let anyone reform the horribly flawed system

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

good reference, but the US has a lot more babies being born than te coutries ahead on this list, europe is all about smaller families these days, i forget which country but one in europe has a high death rate than birth rate.
                              The chart reflects the number of deaths per thousand births. Which means that for every one thousand babies born, x die, in any given country.

So for every 1000 babies born in America 6.37 on average die. Singapore, of all places, loses only 2.30 (less than half of our count) per 1000.

These figures should give everyone something to think about.

Don't like the source? Google is very easy to use. Look it up.
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

no i im fine with the source, i meant that america has a better chance to have a higher rate due to the population and the number of dr needed. but yeah bad times

Comment

Working...