Bush announces Mideast peace conference.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Bush announces Mideast peace conference.

Originally posted by FORD
    Then why is Israel's right wing Likud Zionfascist government invited? They DON'T support the creation of a Palestinian state.

Palestinian prison, yes. State, no.
    If people were throwing grenades into your back yard everyday you'd build a wall too.
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      Dude, you were 11 when this guy stole the Presidency. We have been watching this for years. I admire your optimism, but you ain't gonna get me cheering for Bush.

Unless someday he is convicted of the war crimes that he is guilty of. I'd do some cheering for that.
      im not cheering, im just glad that something good is happening for once
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
        If people were throwing grenades into your back yard everyday you'd build a wall too.
        But it's okay for the Isreali's?
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Bush announces Mideast peace conference.

Originally posted by TongueNSharon'sComatoseAss
          If people were driving armored bulldozers through your home and shooting your children in the head, you would throw grenades at the ZionNazi bastards too.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

the reason that the bulldozers and violence is because of those grenades big guy
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
              Everything Bush touches turns to shit.
              I doubt this will accomplish anything. In fact, it may make matters worse.
              sigpic

Comment

• delta5150
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2005

Bush is a puppet controlled by some nasty people such as his
                brother, he isn't the real evil, he's just the stupid face of it

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                  the reason that the bulldozers and violence is because of those grenades big guy
                  You've got it backwards there, child. Get an education that isn't based on Israeli and US propaganda would you?

The Israeli's have been using those bulldozers and killing Palestinian children for years! Not so many years ago, they Palestinians didn't have grenades. You'd see CHILDREN throwing fucking ROCKS at the Israeli soldiers and they're bulldozers. Thank God they have the grenades now. Personally, I'd like to go over there, annihilate all the fucking jews, and give the Palestinians their land back.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Personally, I'd like to go over there, annihilate all the fucking jews, and give the Palestinians their land back.
                    Good going.

Your Uncle Adolf would be proud of you.

BTW - the land belonged to the Jews before the so-called "Palestinians."

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Actually, I will change that... because I am against killing.

I'd send them all back to where they came from in the first place, and then give the Palestinians back the land that WE STOLE FROM THEM to create the land called Israel.

and Brian, fuck you with your bullshit. Those fucking Russians/Americans/Germans etc that now occupy the State of Israel, did not have that land first.

I personally know CHRISTIAN PALESTINIANS that lost their land and were refugees in Syria until they managed to escape to Canada.

Of course, you'll probably now argue with me that all Palestinians are Muslim....

We fucked up royally after WWII - a lot of the problems in the Mid East are our fault...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Good going.

Your Uncle Adolf would be proud of you.

BTW - the land belonged to the Jews before the so-called "Palestinians."

How the fuck do you work that one out?

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

God told him...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Angel
                            Personally, I'd like to go over there, annihilate all the fucking jews
                            Wow. There's someone on the site even stupider than Brian. Bravo, asshole.
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Wow. There's someone on the site even stupider than Brian. Bravo, asshole.
                              I have tits and a vagina, makes me either a bitch, or in extreme circumstances a cunt... save the asshole for the men, please.

Then, read the post further down and comment on where I corrected myself.

Frankly, I'd like to get rid of Christianity, Judaism & Islam. They all believe in the same fuckin god and they all kill each other over it.

In the meantime... you can EAT MY ASSHOLE! On second thought, I take that back too... you can Eat Brian's Asshole.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

israel was created almost 60 years ago. by far, the majority of current israelis were born AFTER israel was in existence.

it doesn't really matter anymore who created it way back when, the fact is it exists now. (just like north america.)

do some palestinians do things they shouldn't, some under the presumption that it's for a good cause? yep. how about the israelis? yep, same thing.

the current violence over there is a vicious cycle that's spurred on by the violent acts of a few of the more militaristic on both sides. but it is WAY too simplistic to say that everything would be great if side X would just stop being bad.

unless the general public of both sides are willing to work towards a peace, and are willing to incur significant obstacles on the way, the cycle will continue.

Comment

Working...