X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    If it's against Rudy, then she's a lock.

He's going to unravel like a cheap sweater, just watch.

He's a paper tiger with a closet full of skeletons.

Bernie Kerik anyone?
    I'm not sure Rudy will be the candidate yet. He's got it tough with the die-hard conservative in the party, the ones who actually vote in the primaries.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Fascist Florida thugs use Taser on student for asking a question

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      It's truly amazing how tangled the BCE web is. I never would have guessed that the BCE had the foresight and resources to hire security guards at state universities who are trained to properly identify public comments as anti-Bush, and then arrest and abuse innocent citizens who make those comments. Mind blowing.
      They're also responsible for the cafeteria food.

They won't however stoop to infiltrating the ABA

Even the BCE has standards.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WAR
        I'm not sure Rudy will be the candidate yet.
        I dont think he will be either, but to hear the Neo-cons tell it, he's a lock..

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Seriously though, there's something wrong when a kid gets tasered for asking Kerry about Skull & Bones.

There's something sinister about that group.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
            Sniper
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            This guy IS an attention whore...
            And he was resisting. That is why they reacted that way. They might have interpreted his questioning as harassment against Kerry. Law enforcement are trained to act as such.

What if, and this is a big WHAT IF, he had pulled out a gun and gone "FORD" at the place. Would you then argue that the lax security caused this to escalate.

The guy was a clueless dope who saw his chance at making a name out of himself, then acts surpised when the "GESTAPO" tries to restrain him.

The idiot should have stayed in class and gotten his degree. Now he's fodder for late night talk show and 15 minutes on PrimeTime and GMA.

Congratulations...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

See, my conspiracy snausage was the Ohio question, not the S&B

The whole Skull and Bones thing is just a little too Harry Potter meets Animal House for me...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                And he was resisting. That is why they reacted that way. They might have interpreted his questioning as harassment against Kerry. Law enforcement are trained to act as such.

What if, and this is a big WHAT IF, he had pulled out a gun and gone "FORD" at the place. Would you then argue that the lax security caused this to escalate.

The guy was a clueless dope who saw his chance at making a name out of himself, then acts surpised when the "GESTAPO" tries to restrain him.

The idiot should have stayed in class and gotten his degree. Now he's fodder for late night talk show and 15 minutes on PrimeTime and GMA.

Congratulations...
                You are refusing to see what is right before your eyes. The BCE did this!!! It happened in Florida for God's sake!! It's all part of a grand plan, executed by Jeb and his bro.

Happy birthday LQ.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver

Congratulations...

He didnt start "resisting" until they interfered with his questioning, which JFK was saying he was willing to answer.

A} I believe he wanted this, going by his past attention whore antics.

B} I believe the rent-a-cops were over eager, and itching to show they could have been real cops if given the chance.

C} I dont disagree with anything else you've said.

Had he gone "FORD" yelling

Sic Semper Tyranis !!! as he plugged JFK with his 9mm I would have wondered why security hadnt caught him at the door.

Or maybe in your scenario he was like John Malkovich, and made the gun out of plastic, and hid the bullets in his rabbits foot keychain

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

This guy will get off.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

He mentions Skull & Bones and then the one gal looks at the guy, and then they drag him off. It was right after he mentions that. He did nothing to warrant being taken away.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                        This guy will get off.
                        He's getting off on the attention, that's for sure.

And now he'll choose a shark for the lawsuit....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                          He mentions Skull & Bones and then the one gal looks at the guy, and then they drag him off. It was right after he mentions that. He did nothing to warrant being taken away.
                          His screaming like a little girl while they were dragging him away was enough for me to say lock him.

fucking little bitch.

I agree with you, but I'm telling you this guys was praying for this to happen

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I'm sure he's an attention whore, the kind of guy I love to hate, but the whole thing is a little too convenient.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              You are refusing to see what is right before your eyes. The BCE did this!!! It happened in Florida for God's sake!! It's all part of a grand plan, executed by Jeb and his bro.

Happy birthday LQ.
                              Thanks, man!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

This new Warham cuntfuses me.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...