X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by WAR
    He said he didn't have enough evidence, whatever that means.
    I had enough evidence. It's all in a thread somewhere.
    Last edited by ODShowtime; 09-18-2007, 08:24 PM.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
      And he was resisting. That is why they reacted that way. They might have interpreted his questioning as harassment against Kerry. Law enforcement are trained to act as such.

What if, and this is a big WHAT IF, he had pulled out a gun and gone "FORD" at the place. Would you then argue that the lax security caused this to escalate.

The guy was a clueless dope who saw his chance at making a name out of himself, then acts surpised when the "GESTAPO" tries to restrain him.

The idiot should have stayed in class and gotten his degree. Now he's fodder for late night talk show and 15 minutes on PrimeTime and GMA.

Congratulations...
      I'm not supporting this guy, but you'll just take any chance you can to lick a pig's asshole won't you?

You fall over yourself to support the police any chance you get.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
        And he was resisting. That is why they reacted that way. They might have interpreted his questioning as harassment against Kerry. Law enforcement are trained to act as such.
        How in the name of cunt can asking a politician a question at a Q&A possibly count as harrassment? At a University for fuck sake.

We don't know what went before but if there is nothing before this clip then that is unbelievable. I would have walked out.

The Skull & Bones thing is BS conspiracy nonsense but he has every right to ask the question even if he is a weiner.

As far as resisting those aren't police officers that grab him he has every right to shrug them off.

The US isn't the only place with this fucking shit creeping in.

A couple of years ago at the Labour party conference an 82 year old party member shouted 'nonsence' nothing more when the foreign secretary said "We are in Iraq for one reason only to help the elected Iraqi government build a secure, democratic and stable nation."

Peter Dow's website - http://scot.tkFor Freedom Forums - http://figh.tkThe United Kingdom - Welcome to Hitler's Britain - the 'NEW' in New Labour. Video of v...

It's important that people raise a stink about shit like this when it happens otherwise who knows where we'll end up in 10 years...

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

This guy is well know by the police that is why they were standing next to him, he knows what not to say they told not to, he did .

That's what he does, he is two steps away from strapping on his conrtol freek some call them, IED's.

End of story........... NEXT!

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Were those actual police? That whole video was somewhat angering.

I hope he gets his fifteen minutes and sues their pants off.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

You can clearly hear Kerry saying he would answer the question.

So the question that needs to be asked is why was the kid taken away for asking a question?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by thome
                This guy is well know by the police that is why they were standing next to him, he knows what not to say they told not to, he did .
                So you think it's

a) Good that the campus police take an interest in what students think

b) Think they can tell them what to say and what not to say?

On a Dave Lee Roth site of all places, sounds like you over the years you've turned into a dad from a fucking Twisted Sister video...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  Were those actual police? That whole video was somewhat angering.

I hope he gets his fifteen minutes and sues their pants off.
                  Apparently Campus police. What does that mean are they real cops or jumped up security guards?

Also if he sues does that mean he's suing the taxpayer? Sorry about my igorance about the US education system.

Anyway a quick google looks as though it's raised a shitstorm which is a good thing in line with my earlier post. The thing I posted about Britain was the first thing on the news for a couple of days so I seriously doubt it will happen again.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Campus police are actual police. I have no idea who would pay if he sued -- ultimately it would be the campus police department or the university, I'd imagine.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Though I did find the "help me! help me!" part comical. What was he expecting? The students to riot?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In the old days they would have.

Whilst I always thought firebrand student politics was tedious and often silly and naive I'm all for other people doing it if they want.

I'm an athiest but I wouldn't go and take a shit on a church altar.

The most offensive thing about this to me is it happened in a University which should be a temple of free thought and expression of ideas.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not guys like this weiner that were at the forefront of ending segredation and the Vietnam atrocities.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Still, why did they wait until he uttered the magic words before they decided to remove him?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not guys like this weiner that were at the forefront of ending segredation and the Vietnam atrocities.
                              Yeah, including Kerry ironically enough.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

What I find most striking about the vid is how quickly Kerry loses control of the room. If he cannot keep a small crowd tamed he certainly has no business running our country.

He showed the same response to Ohio '04. Just stood, watched, mumbled, shrugged shoulders.

I totally got coerced into voting for the douche. Shoulda voted for Nader!
                                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...