I'm supposed to take money from my family to pay for this...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m_dixon1984
    Foot Soldier
    • Aug 2004

Fuck, i hate all the fat bastard bashing.

I'm a fat bastard...a single fat bastard...a working single fat bastard that pays taxes.

I pay for other people's kids to go to school, not to mention my tax dollars that are used for other chidren's programs like child tax benefits, gov't sponsored daycare, etc., so the rest of you better be ready to pay for my quadruple bypass surgery when I need it. I certainly haven't been thrilled by having support your screaming, spoiled, baggy-pants wearing, hip-hop loving, ritalin addicted children.

You'll also all be saving a bunch when I won't be taking advantage of the old-age benefits I've paid into over the years. Being a fat bastard I won't likely live that long.

I'm sure that at the end of the day a fat bastard's cost to the system isn't any more than the average spent per person in any country with some form of subsidized health care (not average healthy person; average per capita...period). Especially after you factor in the extra taxes we pay on all the fast-food, junk-food and cigarettes we consume

M
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      The "socialized" bit is just a semantic red-herring thrown out there by the extreme right, often backed by political lobbyists that have a vested interest in continually allowing healthcare costs to soar...

Exactly.

And frankly, I thought Elly was bright enough to see through that ruse...

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

m-dix

He's right, though...

Let 'em eat themselves into an early grave....

Like I said in my first post...

We, as a society, as a people, are either in this together, looking out for each other, and standing up for the less fortunate, or it's every man for himself...

I prefer the former, myself.

I'll pay for dixon's bypass, AND Elly's lung transplant.

Because I love them both, and care that their short time on this planet be a healthy one.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by scamper
          So what is the incentive to try to make a better life for yourself when all of the hard work is paying for someone else. Not to mention the fact that I don't trust the gov. with the health of my family.
          Where's the incentive there? Health care plans have deteriorated over the years...

How about people are ruined by huge bills?

How about corporations can increase their bottom line by reducing benefits because everybody has essentially collectively agreed to do the same?

And you trust corporations with your families healthcare? Really?

Comment

• WACF
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Lounge...you would make a great Canadian!

heh, heh

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's true, it's double edged, but I would like to keep the gov out of my pocket as much as possible.
              By allowing corporations to "pay-off" the gov't to be in your pocket as much as possible?

The choice between more or less government in these matters has become a false one. It's now a choice between a democracy and a plutocracy...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

When oil hits $200/barrel and the price of food skyrockets, the fat asses will have to each less and start walking. If it's the grubbly fat asses you see at Wal-Mart and McDonalds, they will just eat each other.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                  Lounge...you would make a great Canadian!

heh, heh
                  I kid you not, I've thought about relocating to BC many times...

Just not sure they'd take me, with my record.

You would have to put BOF in a cage first.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
                    Fuck, i hate all the fat bastard bashing.

I'm a fat bastard...a single fat bastard...a working single fat bastard that pays taxes.

I pay for other people's kids to go to school, not to mention my tax dollars that are used for other chidren's programs like child tax benefits, gov't sponsored daycare, etc., so the rest of you better be ready to pay for my quadruple bypass surgery when I need it. I certainly haven't been thrilled by having support your screaming, spoiled, baggy-pants wearing, hip-hop loving, ritalin addicted children.

You'll also all be saving a bunch when I won't be taking advantage of the old-age benefits I've paid into over the years. Being a fat bastard I won't likely live that long.

I'm sure that at the end of the day a fat bastard's cost to the system isn't any more than the average spent per person in any country with some form of subsidized health care (not average healthy person; average per capita...period). Especially after you factor in the extra taxes we pay on all the fast-food, junk-food and cigarettes we consume

M
                    And when you're an old fat ass, whether you've had kids or not, you will still pay high school taxes. But if you were an American, you'd expect Medicare to take care of most of the burden of healthcare, which is far more costly, and would still demand artificially low car insurance premiums unlike young men who are forced to pay according to their risk level...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      By allowing corporations to "pay-off" the gov't to be in your pocket as much as possible?

The choice between more or less government in these matters has become a false one. It's now a choice between a democracy and a plutocracy...
                      fucking dead-on perfect.

READ THIS AGAIN PEOPLE.

Your "oh, oh, I dont want the governement in my healthcare" is such a load of SHIT.

They're already there.

But instead of being in YOUR best interest, they're working for THE INSURANCE LOBBIES.

fuck.

WAKE UP.

Comment

• scamper
                        Commando
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        fucking dead-on perfect.

READ THIS AGAIN PEOPLE.

Your "oh, oh, I dont want the governement in my healthcare" is such a load of SHIT.

They're already there.

But instead of being in YOUR best interest, they're working for THE INSURANCE LOBBIES.

fuck.

WAKE UP.
                        I see the light, you've converted me.

Comment

• Ellyllions
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          AND Elly's lung transplant.

Because I love them both, and care that their short time on this planet be a healthy one.

Shit.
                          I hate you.
                          You can call me "owned" now.
                          I'm not saying another word.

"If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                            Shit.
                            I hate you.
                            You can call me "owned" now.
                            I'm not saying another word.

Seriously, though...

I just can't wrap my mind around this attitude of "hey, not my ducats, I got mine, you can die for all I care"

If we're here for any noble "reason", shouldnt it be to see that all of us, especially the weakest, have the basic rights of health, education, safety, and the pursuit of hapiness?

I could never look another human in the eye, and say I'd rather you die than me spend some of my treasure to help you... regardless of the reason...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I see the light, you've converted me.

I hope that's not sarcasm I smell....

Just keep an open mind, and do some research...

It's a pyramid scheme. And we're all at the bottom.

Don't play into the "fear" talking points put forth by the Big Lobbies.

They're only scared of losing their CASH COW.

Comment

• scamper
                                Commando
                                • May 2005

No sarcasm, you've all made great points.

Comment

Working...