Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Q. “If by using torture on a terrorist, you could save the lives of you wife and children, would you do it?”

A. Lounge would say 'no'.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

It must be true then.....

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WAR
        Q. “If by using torture on a terrorist, you could save the lives of you wife and children, would you do it?”

A. Lounge would say 'no'.

You channeling Sean Hanity again?

This is your typical strawman argument.

First of all, most experts agree [including John Mccain] that torture doesnt work, it gets you bad intel.

And second, your hypocthetical doesnt say that I'm guaranteed to get the truth.

But regardless, IF I was guaranteed to get the truth, then my answer is yes. But there are no guarantees, are there?

Here's one for you, let's see if you have the balls to answer honestly.

Since you are so hot to go to war with iran, and Iran would be an actual country with a military we'd be fighting, let me ask you this, Mr. troop Supporter.

If an American Soldier was captured, should Iran be allowed to water board him or her?

:confused:

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Remember all the color coded "terralerts" that turned out to be nothing?

Where did the BCE get that info?

Chances are it came from one of two sources:

1) They made it up entirely.

2) They tortured some poor bastard who made it up entirely and told them what they wanted to hear, in order to stop the torture.

Here in Hell, we torment people for the sake of torment. We don't expect to get any "intelligence" out of it.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WAR
            The Japanese were using it on uniformed enemy combatants.

Oh look! Semantics! So it's okay to use it on civilians then?

Even if I were to say that it's torture, how are Al Qaeda operatives protected by the Geneva Convention? What country do they represent?
            Afghanistan.

And if they don't represent a country, then why are we at "war" with them?

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

This is your typical strawman argument.

First of all, most experts agree [including John Mccain] that torture doesnt work, it gets you bad intel.

And second, your hypocthetical doesnt say that I'm guaranteed to get the truth.
              You missed the part that makes the hypothetical so asinine.

It's phrased as "would you torture a 'terrorist'" Obviously, if he were wearing an "I'm a terrorist" t-shirt, we might feel differently about it.

But when you pull some guy off the street you don't know he's a terrorist. And you're going to give that discretion to some random govt bureaucrat? Fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

To answer your question, No! Ann "The Man" Coulter donated his post surgery because thats the only way they'll ever have a set.

Fucking scumbags that ALL politicians are!

I wish some off the street average Joe who's never held an public office, donated to either party, and has absolutely no fucking political experience at all would run for president because then we'd have the slightest bit of a chance that they would be fairly honest. It has become painfully obvious there isn't a single politician in office who wasn't corrupt prior to being elected or confirmed. Politicians by nature are selfish criminals feigning interest in serving the people who elect them or allow them to steal elections. At this point I'd vote for Bugs Bunny just for a damn change of pace to break the current scandal ridden jackass' that crowned a king intead of electing a president. I wouldn't even care if it was some homeless dude. It could only be an improvement over the Nasty Canasta wannabe currently conducting the home invasion scam at 1600 Pen Ave.

If this shit keeps happening I may even run myself. Use "Vote for me, I'm not a politician!" as my campaign slogan.
                Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

bloomberg is not exactly the most reliable source of information. it is just another part of the rupert murdoch empire.
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                    You missed the part that makes the hypothetical so asinine.

I only have so much RAM in my head to hold all of the asinine WAR hypothises...

But I think in WAR World, yes they walk around in T-shirts that say Al Qaeda on them...

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                      bloomberg is not exactly the most reliable source of information. it is just another part of the rupert murdoch empire.
                      I thought it was part of the Michael Bloomberg empire? :confused:

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I only have so much RAM in my head to hold all of the asinine WAR hypothises...

But I think in WAR World, yes they walk around in T-shirts that say Al Qaeda on them...
                        "Kiss me, I'm Al Qaeda"

"Bin Laden/Al Zawahiri 2008"

"My brother flew a 757 into the World Trade Center and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Aug 2007

No shit?

Yeah, I've read those stories too, Rush.

NOT ONE gives a number of how many times it was used.

So I was right. You're talking out of your ass [again]

Damn it, I was short on time to post the past few days and I missed Rush posting here. How did you know it was him there Lounge, was his ISP, EIB.....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                            I thought it was part of the Michael Bloomberg empire? :confused:
                            Figure the source, then giggle and the irony of his statement...

Comment

Working...