Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

LOL, you bet. I'll get evicted from there in a hurry because i do not like Deans stand on security issues...

Ford, By backbone i was not refering to his bility to scream without being angry. I was refering to his views on military issues and he has no backbone and or "NO Experience" with such matters and to quote Kerry, "Now is not the time for on the job training." How many lives do you think a military mistake could cost? exactly...

You are such a Liberal, lol...........

Being a loudmouth Democrat does not backbone make, sir...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      LOL, you bet. I'll get evicted from there in a hurry because i do not like Deans stand on security issues...

Ford, By backbone i was not refering to his bility to scream without being angry. I was refering to his views on military issues and he has no backbone and or "NO Experience" with such matters and to quote Kerry, "Now is not the time for on the job training." How many lives do you think a military mistake could cost? exactly...

You are such a Liberal, lol...........

Being a loudmouth Democrat does not backbone make, sir...
      I guess you have a different definition of backbone than I do. Kerry has absolutely no backbone when it comes to this. He knew Junior's war was wrong and he voted for it anyway. And now he's trying to deny that he was ever in favor of it.

Why is being a military veteran a "requirement" (according to you) for Democrats but NOT for Republicans?

You support the NG wartime deserter Bush Junior. You claim Reagan was a "great president"

When did he wear a uniform? (and no, movies don't count)
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Why is being a military veteran a "requirement" (according to you) for Democrats but NOT for Republicans?

I think it should be. And for the record, I voted for McCain in the primaries in 2000.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I guess you have a different definition of backbone than I do. Kerry has absolutely no backbone when it comes to this. He knew Junior's war was wrong and he voted for it anyway. And now he's trying to deny that he was ever in favor of it.

You support the NG wartime deserter Bush Junior. You claim Reagan was a "great president"

When did he wear a uniform? (and no, movies don't count)
          I never once said anything about any candidate, Dem or Repub, needing to be a war veteran.
          It's in their message bro.
          if you actually listen to the candidates as opposed to reading about them through spin doctors on the internet, you'd be amazed at the facts you can gather.

Backbone, by my definition is tha bility to do what is right no matter if it is popular or not. Leading by example instead of leading according to polls.
          If a President doesn't have the backbone required to act when action is required then he passes the issue on to the next administration. This had to stop and it did the day George W. Bush took office.

We didn't go to war over oil, we went to war to rid Iraq of Saddam Hussein and have accomplished that goal. Bush didn't lie to the people (and we all know that) he had bad intel if in fact it was bad. (I think the WMD were moved to Syria)
          I have seen zero facts that have supported anything you have accused this administration of since the day Bush won, or was appointed, whichever you choose to believe.

I like the man, he has done an excellent job although he has made some mistakes, we all make them ya know?
          every President has made mistakes if you really study history.

The real problem in this country is 100% Partisan Politics, and it needs to stop as well.

Comment

• Lou

Honestly I think Dean's gonna have a hell of a time in NH too. Yeah it borders VT, but it also borders MA. If he can't get the New England states I don't know what he's gonna get. I figure Edwards will be the most attractive candidate for Southerners, and if IA is any indication, then Dean's not gonna do well in the midwest either. So that leaves the Pacific coast and the Middle Atlantic...it's an uphill battle for Dean and I wouldn't be surprised if he called it quits after Super Tuesday, leaving Kerry and Edwards to duke it out.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
              Imagine that! The press pushing a candidate (and their own agenda) who's not as popular as they said. Man it was classic!
              Gotta agree with John Ashcroft there...I think the main reason that I disliked Dean (notice how I put him in the past tense, because he is D-O-N-E) was because the press annointed him the Dem's golden child. I love Iowa for sticking it to the fucking press...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh yeah, FORD...whats the "E" stand for in "BCE"?

I am assuming that the "B" is Bush, the "C" is Cheney...but I cant think of who "E" could be...

(correct me if im wrong)
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Bush Criminal Empire
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
                    Gotta agree with John Ashcroft there...I think the main reason that I disliked Dean (notice how I put him in the past tense, because he is D-O-N-E) was because the press annointed him the Dem's golden child. I love Iowa for sticking it to the fucking press...
                    You sound like those goddamn DLC operatives over at DU. Please tell me you aren't one of those sellouts. They are the Sammy Hagars of the Democratic Party.

Dean's not going away anytime soon. And God help us all if our election "choice" is Skull & Bones and PNAC vs Skull & Bones and PNAC.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Now Ford, that was low! You can disagree without regressing to a Spammy comparison...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You sound like those goddamn DLC operatives over at DU. Please tell me you aren't one of those sellouts. They are the Sammy Hagars of the Democratic Party.

Dean's not going away anytime soon. And God help us all if our election "choice" is Skull & Bones and PNAC vs Skull & Bones and PNAC.
                        Now FORD, no need to resort to those tactics. And will you stop with all these FUCKING abbreviations! Please try and keep it simple...for simple folk like me. Otherwise I will have to call Fox Mulder and the Grassy Knoll fun-bunch to help me understand what you are talking about.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

ford have you looked into who and what deans frat is connected too? give it a shot then see if your support for dean still holds.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Howeird Dean is Corn Holio, he needs TP for his bunghole...

Comment

• diamondD
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                              ford have you looked into who and what deans frat is connected too? give it a shot then see if your support for dean still holds.

Since I'm sure he won't respond, what's the deal with Dean's frat?
                              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by diamondD
                                Since I'm sure he won't respond, what's the deal with Dean's frat?
                                i'm not going to say anything on it. last thing i need from ford is to say i got bad info and it's a bunch of bullshit.

Comment

Working...