X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Spider
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Come on, spill it.

Don't forget Dean's connection to AIPAC too.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

it'll all come out in the press then no one can dispute it.

Comment

• Pink Spider
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Double post.
        Last edited by Pink Spider; 01-22-2004, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Pink Spider
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Well, if it's the corporate press, you can dispute everything they say.

But, I guess I'll just have to find it myself...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Pink Spider
            Well, if it's the corporate press, you can dispute everything they say.

But, I guess I'll just have to find it myself...
            you'll have a hard time since most of it's not out there and the fact that the dean's people have basically spammed the net so anytime you search for "dean" you'll only get his bs pieces. lets put it this way everyone calls bush a partier back in those days but compared to dean bush would be a minor league partier and some of the things that happend with dean and his buddies while drunk will shock you in particular the things with some of the under classman:eek: when that stuff comes out if it does (my guess would be later in the campagin why waste it now) deans supporters will only wish it was a drunk driving arrest.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
              you'll have a hard time since most of it's not out there and the fact that the dean's people have basically spammed the net so anytime you search for "dean" you'll only get his bs pieces. lets put it this way everyone calls bush a partier back in those days but compared to dean bush would be a minor league partier and some of the things that happend with dean and his buddies while drunk will shock you in particular the things with some of the under classman:eek: when that stuff comes out if it does (my guess would be later in the campagin why waste it now) deans supporters will only wish it was a drunk driving arrest.
              TRANSLATION: Lucky's buddies in Langley haven't created the entire story just yet. They're waiting for Dean to win Super Tuesday before they go to that much trouble
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
                Now FORD, no need to resort to those tactics. And will you stop with all these FUCKING abbreviations! Please try and keep it simple...for simple folk like me. Otherwise I will have to call Fox Mulder and the Grassy Knoll fun-bunch to help me understand what you are talking about.
                You have never heard of the DLC? Stands for "Democratic Leadership Council", but that name is entirely misleading. Basically it has become the corporatist Republican wing of the Democratic party. These are the fools who cost us the 1994 and 2002 elections and who are behind all the Bush asskissing that's taken place in Congress in the last three years. Not to mention the sickening negativity this primary has taken in the last 2 months. The DLC is a cancer on the Democratic party, and if a DLC'er gets the nomination - especially Judas IsKerryot (who is connected with both PNAC and Skull & Bones) - we might as well be living in a one party state
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

So, if Dean loses the Dem nod and goes Green, he can count on your vote?

Comment

• Pink Spider
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

What makes you think a moderate like Dean could get the Green party nomination? They're an actual liberal party, unlike the Dems.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

With all the attention? He'll get it if he wants it.

So Ford, what's your final answah?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I will not vote for anyone who is connected with Skull & Bones or PNAC. Kerry and Lieberman are out, period.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

So Dean if Green? Or no vote at all?

Comment

• Pink Spider
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

What about Nader?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                              What about Nader?
                              You and all your Greenies vote for Ralph all you want, babycakes!
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Pink Spider
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Ralph isn't running on the Green ticket this time around. I'm an independent so, why should I care?

With Mr. Heinz and Shrub running, there is no choice as always. Nader definitely has my vote. A vote for Nader is a vote for Nader, not Shrub or anyone else. To assume that all of us would vote Democrat, if we didn't have Nader to vote for, is completely false.

Comment

Working...