X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    I don't need to be indoctrinated, thank you. It's also the UN's Year of the fuckin' Potatoe but you won't see me worshipping my side of fries the way you're worshipping BO's Legacy of Nothing.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

It's also the UN's Year of the fuckin' Potatoe .
      Gar, Dan Quayle?

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

That's an insult to Dan Quayle!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
          Ha ha...ok Nick. Meh, is all you got.
          No. I was wondering if you changed your soiled panties yet?

Not emotional at all, just get tired of yours.

I'm done with this one though, other things we can discuss.

Mmmm'kay...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

By the way, back on topic, as soon as the stim was signed today, they started building a new bridge in Missouri....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why are the Repukes still bitching about "tax cuts"????

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Pink Spider
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

http://www.recovery.gov/

So, basically $288 billion is going to have to be paid for by taxes to figure out how to cut taxes?

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

You know exactly why they are bitching........backing themselves on a pony......the mid-terms......you know as well as I do that there's a good chance that benefits from this package may not see fruition before the mid-terms.....that being the case, the Repukes have a change of gaining back some ground.

Smart play.
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                    So, basically $288 billion is going to have to be paid for by taxes to figure out how to cut taxes?
                    Roll back the tax cuts for the rich to pre-Reagan levels, then close all the loopholes, and it won't take that long.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      You know exactly why they are bitching........backing themselves on a pony......the mid-terms......you know as well as I do that there's a good chance that benefits from this package may not see fruition before the mid-terms.....that being the case, the Repukes have a change of gaining back some ground.

Smart play.
                      If people are that goddamn stupid and gullible after the last 28 years, then I suggest we make this post 2004 election map a reality....

Now obviously, Dumbfuckistan was a lot smaller in the most recent election, and DIEBOLD probably is the primary reason for the "loss" of some of those states. (That and the parts of some states that voted out of pure racist hatred) but seriously, if they forget what the Repukes did to this country in just 4 years and vote for them again, fuck 'em. This country would do better without that dead weight anyway.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This map's not entirely right either.... Indiana seceded from Dumbfuckistan too.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

I've always said....Truth is a perception, a point of view.......American's vote how they are feeling or how they think they are benefiting at any giving point.....to quote the Godfather......<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tk6DPq2_c2M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tk6DPq2_c2M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          Last edited by kwame k; 02-18-2009, 12:03 AM. Reason: true to truth

Comment

• Pink Spider
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

If people are that goddamn stupid and gullible after the last 28 years, then I suggest we make this post 2004 election map a reality....

Now obviously, Dumbfuckistan was a lot smaller in the most recent election, and DIEBOLD probably is the primary reason for the "loss" of some of those states. (That and the parts of some states that voted out of pure racist hatred) but seriously, if they forget what the Repukes did to this country in just 4 years and vote for them again, fuck 'em. This country would do better without that dead weight anyway.
                            I'm not quite convinced that Dumbfuckistan has any borders. In fact, I'm quite convinced that this is Dumbfuckistan:

Last edited by Pink Spider; 02-18-2009, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's gotta be more than that, Pinky! At least since Hagar started "Marching to Mars". Maybe the whole Milky Way galaxy is infested with Dumbfucks?

Guess I'll have to move to Vulcan.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Big Train
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                No. I was wondering if you changed your soiled panties yet?

Mmmm'kay...
                                Yea, wanted to see if I could borrow some Huggies from you.

I'm totally willing to let it go, but you have to get your last word in. Yet, I'm emotional....

Comment

Working...