John "caterpillar face" Bolton says "Nuke Chicago" and the crowd CHEERS!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The country is divided amongst two groups. Free thinkers and puppets. Some puppets have Obama's hand up their ass and others have John Hagee's. Puppets all run off the same cliff together because it's more merry to die together. Free thinkers change the world or get killed by the puppets trying.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Like it or not, there's been a visibly dramatic increase in extremely violent undertones in recent Republicans rants/speeches.

Michelle Bachman not long back said her supporters ought to "slit their wrists and become blood brothers" in the crusade against health care reform - when confronted by a 27 year old working mother who explained that she was single, had a kid, worked all the time and still couldn't afford health care (a legitimate concern), her response? "Be a grownup".

And you know what? It's the same out of all of them. Whatever happened to the moderate conservative? He lost his fucking mind and got wrapped up in a holy mandate, that's what.

The more vitriolic and desperate the Republicans get, the further away from reality and their constituency they're SUPPOSED to represent they place themselves. John Bolton is just another example of those worthless fucks losing their minds and disintegrating into little more than low level mass hysteria.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I have no love for either Republicans or Democrats. Staunch supporters of either are dumb sheep. The Democrats deregulated the banking and investment industry under Clinton. The Republicans rolled the US Constitution with The Patriot Act and invaded a country on a lie. The Democrats now are labeling anyone who disagrees with them as racists and terrorists as they expand war, the government and try to pass legislation that will make you totally dependent on them for everything. Cap and Trade and so called health care are just tools to break the independant businesses and empower those with govt. ties. Both Republicans and Democrats are corporate, fascist sucking scum today.
        I agree (exception being the bold - nobody needs to explain to anybody with any common sense what racism is, most people are pretty able to spot it themselves and call it as such - saying that democrats are painting EVERYBODY that disagrees as "racist" is quite a reach). They're both essentially two heads on the same dragon.

Democrats are better, though.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Master Yoda
          Hmmpph. The truth you speak. Twisted by the dark side, both are.
          Wonder why you don't have the balls to post under your actual username all that much anymore?

Lack of credibility getting to be a problem...?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Yoda I am. Problem with that, you have?
            Yes. Aliases are fucking dumb. Unless they're funny, which yours aren't.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Not funny you say? Much to learn have you, guano bag.

Points for not skewing religious texts to support my side unlike certain dumbasses I get.
              Midget in both stature and mind.

Not funny, and that's why your shit troll threads get locked, cuntbag.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                "A threat to the safety of any American is a threat to our nation"

Where do politicians get these stupid lines from???
                They invent them in order to sell books and charge outrageous speaking engagement fees.

What Bolton is doing doesn't surprise me he's standing on his own agenda rather than the entire welfare of America which he couldn't give a shit about. The GOP is no longer a political party as it is a ascendant cancer these days. When not being bed buddies with the religious fringe or having disinformation mouth pieces like Limbaugh speak for them they are fear mongering for America's disenfranchised. Bolton is a known think tank idiot, sexist and xenophobe - perfect as the Bush's Administration choice to represent the U.S. at the U.N. of all places and what he failed to do there he is attempting to do now. Nuke Chicago or not, I could care less what the man says because his lack of credibility always speaks for him before he can even open his mouth.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  I agree (exception being the bold - nobody needs to explain to anybody with any common sense what racism is, most people are pretty able to spot it themselves and call it as such - saying that democrats are painting EVERYBODY that disagrees as "racist" is quite a reach). They're both essentially two heads on the same dragon.

Democrats are better, though.
                  Democrats have killed less people. Nixon/Kissinger/the Bush clan have plenty of blood on their hands.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                    Like it or not, there's been a visibly dramatic increase in extremely violent undertones in recent Republicans rants/speeches.

Michelle Bachman not long back said her supporters ought to "slit their wrists and become blood brothers" in the crusade against health care reform - when confronted by a 27 year old working mother who explained that she was single, had a kid, worked all the time and still couldn't afford health care (a legitimate concern), her response? "Be a grownup".

And you know what? It's the same out of all of them. Whatever happened to the moderate conservative? He lost his fucking mind and got wrapped up in a holy mandate, that's what.

The more vitriolic and desperate the Republicans get, the further away from reality and their constituency they're SUPPOSED to represent they place themselves. John Bolton is just another example of those worthless fucks losing their minds and disintegrating into little more than low level mass hysteria.
                    The moderate conservatives are moving into the middle. Some even voted Democrat because they felt so sold out by the Republicans. What's left in the party are the extreme fringe and they are not people to fuck with. You push them they will take your head off. I grew up Mormon so I know what I'm talking about. I know enough not to fuck with them because they feel justified in killing you if they feel you are endangering their rights. These people are well organized and educated. It's a big mistake to think the extreme right is just Bubba in a KKK robe.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The thing is, trouble can be avoided if these people are left the hell alone. The thing is the arrogant politicians and bankers won't leave them alone. This arrogance will set off a powder keg.

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

That is just unacceptable. They ARE laughing at the thought a martyred a person or city.

Elvis, Migrate to Israel as a non-Jew and tell me that what a Israeli is. Migrate to Israeli as a convert Jew and tell me what Israel is.

Nitro, it is not acceptable to "just leave them be". FLDS and LDS criminal enterprises and corruption among both are not acceptable. And not all FLDS nor LDS are dysfunctional, it is not fair to pois to have to live and work within a system that is corruption riddled. And talk to me I went through the Davidian issues.

Israel IS reliving the trauma through proxy, Israel is like the battered woman that beats her husband and kids and cries but my husbands and children are so bad.
                        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by standin
                          like the battered woman

You can get them battered? Fuck! And I've been eating them plain this whole time.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• standin
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2009

OMG, that is such a great typo!

I want my men tartare, myself.
                            To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              They were laughing and cheering at the thought of Chicago being hit by a nuclear missile. How else would you characterize that?
                              With laughter, probably.

Drive thru Chicago sometime and you'll know what I mean.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Bolton is a known think tank idiot, sexist and xenophobe
                                Are you one of those hairy-legged saggy tit Birkenstocker chicks who wanna apologize for the US ruling the world?

Comment

Working...