Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Taliban must be delighted that at least one of your 5 foot tall girls isn't going to be terrifying them in Afghanistan...

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Perhaps if Bush himself had gone to Vietnam, instead of having Daddy pull some strings and get him into the Alabama National Guard, his perception would have been much different and he would have thought twice before he sent troops into Iraq....

No one cares what people do if they dodge the draft.... get thier dads to pay them out of combat pay...?WTF ever...Just these liberal fags who want to defend them...Only the stupid loud mouthed douches.

Running is different than dishonouring the uniform or this country. Running ,sais nothing about war or peace. It's a choice.... some political agenda assholes make it into a political -THING- it isn't .........at all.

No soldier cares if some MF runs to canada... if you pissy fags ...not you (VBVF)..... had any idea about what the bullet can do to a MF then the understanding comes forth.

The sad thing is when the MF runs and gets caught, maybe he then knows why he ran.... to stay alive and get owned another way, dead in jail, dead on the dirt field of woe with all that recycleable gear.... same thing...yes/no..? then people say they shouldn't pay for thier breaking of the draft laws. ???

That they were correct to run.... I am a concientios objector!!!! ...no YOU ARE a fool, but not a bad person,, just a person who is STILL, on the lamb and too stupid to keep thier head down...

Dumbst!t is Dumbsh!t if you honor your country or run to the north...hmmmm

You acomplish nothing by running, if you get caught..NOTHING!!!

I wouldn't even care if I was standing with 50 troops and a thousand came over the hill towards me, I would do what ever I wanted to, even if every one of my squad retreated without orders...

People should be able to run, then they must run forever...no biggie just a choice of time.

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Oh and,,,, P.S. Bush, has served this country for 40 YEARS and served to the commitment that he became THE MOST COMPLETE servant of this country ..The President of the United States..so take your Bush paid out VN retoric and Shove it up your ass..pathetic tripe of the weekminded and stupid.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Served?

You mean nearly destroyed.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by thome
            Oh and,,,, P.S. Bush, has served this country for 40 YEARS and served to the commitment that he became THE MOST COMPLETE servant of this country ..The President of the United States..so take your Bush paid out VN retoric and Shove it up your ass..pathetic tripe of the weekminded and stupid.
            Are you referring to George "W" Bush ??
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Chimpy "served" this country?

How, exactly?

If you mean that 2 year stint in the Texas/Alabama National Guard, half of which he can't account for, OK, there's arguably 2 out of 40. Where's the other 38?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by thome
                No one cares what people do if they dodge the draft.... get thier dads to pay them out of combat pay...?WTF ever...Just these liberal fags who want to defend them...Only the stupid loud mouthed douches.
                I would agree that there have been numerous ways that people have gotten out of combat action and/or military service, whether that be via college (Clinton), medical deferrments (Cheney) or connections (Bush)....

My point, specifically with Bush, was that perhaps if he had gone into Vietnam, and thus seeing the horrors of war, he would have paused, or even decided against, sending troops into Iraq for anything other than certifiable evidence, rather than the stuff that was presented in '02/'03....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

LMAO @ VH trying to explain anything to thome.....

May as well get cats to walk in a parade, about as effective.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by alicebowie
                    After Viet Nam they changed the rules on who's eligable for benefits and
                    who isn't .You must spend 24 complete months of consecutive active duty to
                    qualify.If you're a reservist and get called to active duty and serve even
                    one day less than 24 complete you're assed out.There is girl in my home town that's been fighting for her benefits for 2 years and she was only 1 day short.
                    If it doesn't say discharged early for the good of the service on your dd-214
                    you're screwed.
                    Reservists have their own set of benefits, and may qualify under the new EXCELLENT Chapter 33 GI Bill...

I encourage anyone who served after September 11th, 2001 to read about their potential educational benefits under this new bill...

And certain less than Honorable Discharges can be later amended...

New GI Bill Overview - Education - Military.com

PDF file: http://www.gibill.va.gov/pamphlets/C...3_Pamphlet.pdf

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

After Viet Nam they changed the rules on who's eligable for benefits and
                      who isn't .You must spend 24 complete months of consecutive active duty to
                      qualify.If you're a reservist and get called to active duty and serve even
                      one day less than 24 complete you're assed out.There is girl in my home town that's been fighting for her benefits for 2 years and she was only 1 day short.
                      If it doesn't say discharged early for the good of the service on your dd-214
                      you're screwed.
                      Reservists have their own set of benefits, and may qualify under the new EXCELLENT Chapter 33 GI Bill...

I encourage anyone who served after September 11th, 2001 to read about their potential educational benefits under this new bill...

The new bill goes into effect in August 1st of this year, and will pay for the COMPLETE SCHOOLING of veterans who served honorably...

Comment

• alicebowie
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Oh jesus,

It's cadaverdog again

How many aliases you need, cadaverdouche?

Everyone here but you is Cadaverdouche. You accuse every other new
                        poster of being Cadaverdouche. What about the new guy from Canada
                        that pointed out his use of the letter U in neighbor as being the correct
                        spelling in Canada not long after you claimed another poster was an
                        alias for using the U in rumors? Coincidence?Maybe.Maybe not?Why
                        must you derail this thread with your accusations?Can you dispute
                        what I said about V.A benefits?No , those are facts.Or are you just
                        Creating hate and discontent as usual.I've seen your posts.You are
                        incapable of having a debate without childish name calling.Grow up.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Everyone here but you is Cadaverdouche. You accuse every other new
                          poster of being Cadaverdouche. What about the new guy from Canada
                          that pointed out his use of the letter U in neighbor as being the correct
                          spelling in Canada not long after you claimed another poster was an
                          alias for using the U in rumors? Coincidence?Maybe.Maybe not?Why
                          must you derail this thread with your accusations?Can you dispute
                          what I said about V.A benefits?No , those are facts.Or are you just
                          Creating hate and discontent as usual.I've seen your posts.You are
                          incapable of having a debate without childish name calling.Grow up.
                          IP's don't lie, cadaverdouche.

The ONLY 3 people I have ever accused of being you, HAVE been your confirmed aliases. It's fact.

idiot.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Oh jesus,

It's cadaverdog again

How many aliases you need, cadaverdouche?

Ah, now that explains the weird post in the "marijuana dollars" thread.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Ah, now that explains the weird post in the "marijuana dollars" thread.
                              Yep, and his "you're a shit disturber" comment.

shit disturber is cadaver's favorite comment, and on one here has ever used it other than him.

alicebowie [bastardson, cadaverdog see the pattern? LMAO] also was in the Navy, spent time in Asia, and talks about pot]

But forget all that obvious stuff, his IP matches.

He's terrible at creating/hiding aliases.

Comment

• alicebowie
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Has the 24 months of consecutive active duty to qualify for V.A benefits
                                been changed?If so when?The service member I spoke of served in Iraq.
                                I'm not disputing your educational benefits.Before 1980 anyone who served
                                and got an honorable was eligable for V.A medical benefits.After that they
                                instituted a 24 month consecutive active duty minimum to qualify.

Comment

Working...