• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Yes, I do it all the time...

It's just that people have this obsession with rewriting history...

Usually by those who are trying to cover their tracks.....

For every bit of good Ronnie did, there was another evil, sinister, disgusting act he'd rather not be known for.

Having 3 kids in either high school, or middle school right now, I can attest to the fact history has been rewritten, and is being fed to our kids now.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Dude, you were like nine years old when Reagan took office...
      I was 14 when he took office. And the minute those hostages were released from Iran, I knew the fix was in.

And that's when my distrust of the BCE began.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WACF
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Usually by those who are trying to cover their tracks.....

For every bit of good Ronnie did, there was another evil, sinister, disgusting act he'd rather not be known for.

Having 3 kids in either high school, or middle school right now, I can attest to the fact history has been rewritten, and is being fed to our kids now.

Really....

Not cool.

What type of stuff?

Changing facts or throwing in opinion instead?

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Yeah but with Reagan, its well known about his Alzheimers,
          there must have been a point in office where he literally was
          there just for show. Didnt any of you old enough to remember,
          ever think he was starting to act/look just a tad senile ?
          I remember thinking that at the time.
          So how many of the "Bad" or good acts were really
          his doing ?
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

BTW, when I think Reagan, I think of Boris Yeltsin.
            Who the hell was running Russia when Yeltsin
            was in his final years? That dude was permanently
            off his face on Vodka..
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Good for predictions! The funny thing is people were saying that the initial 380 pt. jump was just a "Bear Market Rally" that would end the next day, but has pretty much continued unabated...

And the rally was the result of stronger than expected financial and banking stocks: such as Citibank turning a profit...

I didn't use the word "spectacular," strawman...

Which words would you like me to repeat? Consumer confidence has stabilized and is up (as I said). Certain stores are expanding -like Target. Oil prices have stabilized without the massive speculator driven price hikes at the pump. And new housing starts were almost record I think (as I said). And the fear of 'deflation' is ebbing..

You can go back to putting your head in the oven now, or jumping out your high rise. But don't do it! Everything is going to be okay! The current recession/minor-depression shows if anything, the silver lining is that it shows that America's economy is dominant, and when ours' sucks it takes out everyone elses' economies...
              Your so excitable Nick. Make a few comments and you have to get all frothy like your being personally attacked.

I'd like you to repeat a number of words, with logic this time. What has really happened? We bought up some bonds and printed another trillion dollars. Hardly indicators of anything other than lipstick. Fundamentals have not changed and continue to worsen.

U.S. Economy: Housing Starts Unexpectedly Jumped (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Housing was up slightly because of an increase in condos and apt. buildings, as builders shift priorities. Also, expected to slow. In the macro view, they are expecting fewer people to be able to afford homes, thus they will need apartments. Not exactly a rosy picture.

No need to worry about me or my finances Nick, although I appreciate the concern.

Comment

Working...