X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
    Nothing will change in the region as long as they live in a state of ignorance and radicalization. The more bombs that fall, the more it is destabilised and the more radical they get. I'm all for spreading democracy but not through war or simply asking them to take the US for it's word that it means well.
    How about just doing away with religion in general? And make it all encompassing to boot?

I guarantee you, you make everybody in the world atheist through education, enlightenment and patience to disprove their religion (and it can be done with EVERY religion) and you'll see a new world order of peace, tolerance and understanding within the first twenty years which will surpass anything that has come before it in all of human history.

And I mean Christians, Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Muslims, Hindus, Buddists, Wiccans, EVERYTHING.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
      ....which are equally idiotic and ridiculous.
      The above pretty much sums up every post by GAR...

Comment

• Dolemite!
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

How about just doing away with religion in general? And make it all encompassing to boot?

I guarantee you, you make everybody in the world atheist through education, enlightenment and patience to disprove their religion (and it can be done with EVERY religion) and you'll see a new world order of peace, tolerance and understanding within the first twenty years which will surpass anything that has come before it in all of human history.

And I mean Christians, Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Muslims, Hindus, Buddists, Wiccans, EVERYTHING.

I'm for taking away every sort of group category and the mentality that drives it. Religion isn't the cause, it's another symptom of herd mentality and people start mirroring their parents and socializing themselves into different groups versus another from the time they're babies. If you removed religion you would still have ideology against ideology, democrat versus repub. Spirituality would be the only way for people to relate and understand their inter connectedness. The real problem is people latching onto to some group to identify with, and that doesn't have to be religious.

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

I guarantee you, you make everybody in the world atheist through education, enlightenment and patience to disprove their religion (and it can be done with EVERY religion) and you'll see a new world order
          I'm pretty sure that's already been tried, and it didn't work out. Read a book, clown.

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            The above pretty much sums up every post by GAR...
            And your JCVD fascination.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
              I'm pretty sure that's already been tried, and it didn't work out. Read a book, clown.

Or watch South Park
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Why don't you read a fucking book, dipshit? There hasn't been a cohesive, organized effort to destroy ALL forms of organized (or disorganized) religion until very recently in human history. Luckily enough, with the recent advent of online communication and the ensuing ease of global communication and global organization, atheists are finally able to band together and educate the illiterate masses still praying to the sun for tons of money to make their lives easier.

Richard Dawkins much? Clark Adams much? Dan Barker much? Annie Gaylor much? Edwin Kagen much? James Randi? Ellen Johnson? Any of those names ringing any fucking bells in your empty head? Oh, I've read plenty of books, asshat.

On the plus side, over the last hundred years or so, the movement has been pretty effective. Maybe you should educate yourself about what's going on with religion over in European countries (and even here in the states) before you shoot your ignorant fucking mouth off, cunt.

Oh, short of that I can educate YOU on how many religious wars have been fought stating "My religion is better than yours!!" over the last 4000 years and how many lives have been taken just to put one ideology up in front of the other.

Don't even THINK you can fucking begin to compete with me in that field. You can't.

I've known for some time now that you'll open your mouth and spout of any old crock of shit that comes into your head quite often, but frankly, that's the stupidest, most uneducated, empty headed and thoughtless thing I've seen you type yet. Congratulations Sparky, you get the prize of the day.
                Last edited by bueno bob; 07-25-2009, 02:08 PM.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  Obama Says He Prays to Satan 'All The Time' For Guidance
                  It's about time we get some truth around here...

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    It's about time we get some truth around here...
                    But that's not the truth at all. Now on the other horn..... John Boner. Mitch McConnell. Sean Hannity. Rush Limbaugh..... those guys call me daily on my Hellular phone.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Sod off...

Comment

• Blackflag
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

Why don't you read a fucking book, dipshit? There hasn't been a cohesive, organized effort to destroy ALL forms of organized (or disorganized) religion until very recently in human history.
                        All you want is to try and get everybody to believe what you believe. And you want your belief integrated into the government. How is that any different from radical religious folks? How is that any different from Iran?

You're right...it has been tried "very recently in human history." It failed. Miserably.

Let me clarify...get your head out of the Dawkins comic books and read a history book. Ignorant child.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Sod off...
                          When did you turn British?
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And your JCVD fascination.
                            I have to have something in common with the North Korean leadership...

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I have to have something in common with the North Korean leadership...
                              ? Please explain.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Obama (sadly) has done anything BUT pander to the Democratic base..
                                How many thousands of earmarks were in his bill?
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...