• Dec 2003

Yes! That's not Carbon Dioxide.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      So....cars don't emit pollution
      Cars produce carbon monoxide, or CO, not carbon dioxide.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Cars are one source where Noxious gas comes from...
        Cars emit carbon MONoxide as well as Dioxide... and yes, everyone and their mother firing up their car to drive even across the street here does contribute to the smog layer. Why do you think cars here have to pass emissions tests?
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
          I'm confused. I thought the only way in which CO2 could harm people is if they were in a confined space and were re-breathing each other's air, without fresh air being introduced to the vacuum.
          It's lack of oxygen. Volcanoes put out more CO2 than man could ever contribute, but off-setting the oxygen level is not possible...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
            Cars emit carbon MONoxide as well as Dioxide... and yes, everyone and their mother firing up their car to drive even across the street here does contribute to the smog layer. Why do you think cars here have to pass emissions tests?
            And a calatylic converter converts those gasses to HARMLESS carbon dioxide.

That's what they are designed to do!!!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Yes! That's not Carbon Dioxide.
              I realize this, E.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

It's lack of oxygen. Volcanoes put out more CO2 than man could ever contribute, but off-setting the oxygen level is not possible...
                Thanks. About the only other thing I remember from chemistry class was getting in trouble for hanging all of the dissected pigs on the doorknobs of the classrooms in that hallway. Hey, it seemed like a funny and good idea at the time...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Thanks. About the only other thing I remember from chemistry class was getting in trouble for hanging all of the dissected pigs on the doorknobs of the classrooms in that hallway. Hey, it seemed like a funny and good idea at the time...
                  Our tax dollars hard at work bringing the finest education money can squander
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Which brings up the reality of deforestation......at the rate we are cutting down The Rain Forest and the rate we are cutting down trees in general.....we are taking away nature's air creator and purifier.

Yet another example of man fucking this planet up.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Just wait until you get your first carbon tax bill...

I bet you will imediately jump on to my way of analyzing the facts...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                        Which brings up the reality of deforestation......at the rate we are cutting down The Rain Forest and the rate we are cutting down trees in general.....we are taking away nature's air creator and purifier.

Yet another example of man fucking this planet up.
                        Keep thinking that dude...

Have you ever been in an area of this country such as the outskirts of Seattle where they raise trees ??

They rotate crops, they keep it clean to an unbelievable level and its beautiful...

Keep believing the lies...

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

keep thinking that dude...

have you ever been in an area of this country such as the outskirts of Seattle where they raise trees ??

They rorate crops, theyy keep it clean to an unbelievable level and its beautiful...

Keep believing the lies...
                          Lies? I lived in the Pacific Northwest for years, dude. I've seen the negative and the positive of replanting trees and the timber industry. Here again, had the industry gone on unregulated none of what you said would be happening.

The fact is, we don't need to kill as many trees as we do....how many thousands of acres are being forested just for paper products. When using hemp for paper products alone would be; A) using less acreage to produce the same amount of paper products, B) employing more farmers to grow it.

I know, I know our current way of farming is environmentally unsound but it would be a start.

Regulations here in the States are all fine and dandy but...problem is....there is very little regulation in The Rain Forest.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I agree, growing and using hemp would be great. My point in all of this including pollution and healthcare is the government does not have this country's or our best interests at heart. The people in control are pulling the rug out from under us...

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

I agree, growing and using hemp would be great. My point in all of this including pollution and healthcare is the government does not have this country's or our best interests at heart. The people in control are pulling the rug out from under us...
                              After seeing what the Dems are trying to call a Health Care Bill, I agree.

We'll have to agree to disagree about man's effect on Climate Change! Notice I didn't say Global Warming

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

And a calatylic converter converts those gasses to HARMLESS carbon dioxide.

That's what they are designed to do!!!
                                Not entirely harmless. Along with the increased amount of cars on the road today (not to mention the amount of cattle we've bred for food belching and farting methane in ginormous quantities)...the amounts of certain compounds/emissions/whatever generated have become disproportionate. Combine that with mass deforestation and clear cutting of vegetation that would otherwise be converting all that excess Co2 into breathable oxygen...and thus lessening the global Greenhouse effect (you do believe in that, right?)...

Look, you can't say humanity isn't upsetting the balance of things nor having any effect whatsoever. That's just retarded.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...