Banned
    • Dec 2003

Dude, you totally suck...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
      Say what you want about him, the guy is a self made man. He followed the blue print of the american dream, by working hard, and not depending on others. His drive to be the best at what he does can't be denied. He is a huge supporter of the individual and the freedoms an individual should have to achieve his or her goals without the dependence or interference of Government.
      Bullshit. He was born with a silver spoon in his fat mouth by his rich daddy judge who pulled stings to get him an intern job at a radio station where he later became a low-rated DJ. He talents was being an overactive mouthpiece of Rethuglican policies (even though he was a college drop out) got him bounced from station to station until the post Reganites gave him a talk show. Rush wouldn't know hard work or the "American dream" if it bit him in his fat false prescription writing ass. He doesn't support "freedom" he supports policies and agendas spoon fed by the people who gave him his god damn job. The guy is purely a lying drug addict, clandestine racist and obese Rethuglican propagated puppet.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I hope Rush Limbow will be the next subject on that "Last 24 hours" show. And who knows what illegal shit they'll find in his mansion after he kicks the bucket.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6F7Q7BkAbCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6F7Q7BkAbCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Shaddup already, slut...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Rush failed many times and readily admits his failures...
            Like his failure to use one of his house cleaning staff to fully take the rap for him unlawfully obtaining Schedule II narcotics? His failure to undergo and maintain a diet? His failure to have a degree in political science only to pull the wool over his low-IQ audience that he does? His failure to apologize to Micheal "J" Fox and any other(s) out with suffering with the horrendous conditions that is Parkinson's Disease? He hasn't admitted shit.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Shaddup already, slut...
              Go hump yourself on a broken light bulb you fucking annoying little redneck.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

You're so cool...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Go hump yourself on a broken light bulb you fucking annoying little redneck.
                  I love it when Kristy starts with the dirty talkin'.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Why don't you PM her for her number ??

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Is he dead yet?
                      Does he need some help? No reason for him to linger.
                      We should start a prayer vigil asking God to show mercy to him and relieve him of the affliction of being human.
                      We could do good today for new years.
                      Prayers, Rushie, prayers. You'll get there.
                      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I suppose many of us have a multiple addictions to beer, brewed hops, brewed barley, and carbonated alcoholic beverages.
                        and the difference is that i don't talk shit about other people with similar addictions while downplaying or even flat out denying my addiction.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          and the difference is that i don't talk shit about other people with similar addictions while downplaying or even flat out denying my addiction.
                          Excellent approach!! Don't put em down... join in and have a good time!!
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                            Commando
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I never said his parents did it for him. What I was saying was that he had opportunities and came from a privileged background, and you lionize him as some poor twat that came from "Tobacco Road" FFS...
                            Um again, I don't recall stating that he came from the depths of poverty. Just curious, but when did it become a crime to have opportunities or to be raised in a family that promotes behavior conducive to success.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Yeah, nothing says the "American Dream" quite like the opportunity of nepotism.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                                Commando
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Bullshit. He was born with a silver spoon in his fat mouth by his rich daddy judge who pulled stings to get him an intern job at a radio station where he later became a low-rated DJ. He talents was being an overactive mouthpiece of Rethuglican policies (even though he was a college drop out) got him bounced from station to station until the post Reganites gave him a talk show. Rush wouldn't know hard work or the "American dream" if it bit him in his fat false prescription writing ass. He doesn't support "freedom" he supports policies and agendas spoon fed by the people who gave him his god damn job. The guy is purely a lying drug addict, clandestine racist and obese Rethuglican propagated puppet.
                                That's your opinion and you have a God given right to express it. WHOOPS! I made a God reference sorry. I know that's not your cup of tea. Correction: You have a Wiccan given right to your opinion.

Comment

Working...