X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
    Uh, In case you havn't heard, he's not been involved in politics for about 2 years.

He's been mainly a pundit in the style of O'Reilly/Beck.

and why shouldn't we feel uneasy about the Russians? These are the same group of people who killed a guy with radioactive sushi.
    Uh...in case you haven't heard...Cheney's hasn't SHUT THE FUCK UP for the past year about Obama and blaming him for every fucking thing...real or imagined...that arises. Including the shit CHENEY CAUSED with his puppet Bush in tow.

Like attempted terra-ist attacks that were a farce to begin with.....and every other fucking thing imaginable.

And he doesn't need to be in politics to influence the government...because his fuckhead fellow rupukes and dolts like you actually listen to and believe his utter fucking horseshit.....

And as for your comment about killing a guy with "radio active sushi"...fuck me, but we need to be more worried about people like you than anything else...real or imagined.

So "they" means ALL RUSSIANS? So I guess "they" can mean ALL BLACK PEOPLE too, for instance...huh?

And aren't "they" also the people who illegally invaded how many countries over the years for monetary gain? Such as...Iraq for instance? And committed crimes against humanity and treason in doing so?

Therefore, that "they" includes you.....So shall you hang yourself now for treason and war crimes? Or shall we wait for The Hague?

What an ignorant brainless fucking cunt.......truly amazing.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Cheney is sort of a non-issue. He can say whatever he wants out of the White House now and Republicans can chose to agree/disagree with it, but I don't think they're going to do thing solely on his word, that would be quite idiotic of them.
      "That would be quite idiotic of them"? Jesus Christ don't even get me started...

Well, maybe a little.....That same "they" who wouldn't be so idiotic are the same dumb fucking cunts who elected Bush and Darth TWICE...and even after that stroke of brilliance tout Sarah Palin like she's credible.

And that is the same "they" as you......Don't refer to them as "they" and try and distance yourself....You're one of "they"......part of the epic problem.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
        What an ignorant brainless fucking cunt.......truly amazing.
        Class act, calling some one a moron because they happen to not hold your fucked up Canuck view of the world.

And you know right what I MEAN'T about Russians. The Russian people I have no ill-will towards, good folks, met a couple immigrant who went to my HS back in the day. I mean't the KGB/Millitary type level of people.

Eat a gun.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

I get it now...so it's the Russian leadership who are "they"....."They're" the evil ones, and they are a concern.

Are they as concerning as let's say....The US Government who has invaded Iraq illegally...and Panama.....and Vietnam...and...and....and....Oh...let's not forget the unnecessary use of atomic bombs on Japanese men, women and children.....

And caused millions of deaths of innocent people....

But it's the Russian leaders who are evil, right? Cuz that's what Ronnie and Dickie and all they're fucked-up evil predecssors brainwashed you with right?

So as long as the USA does WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WANTS against the protests of the civilzed World...that's okay?

Now I get it....

And it's not the "Canuck" view of the USA...it's the entire fucking World's view of the USA.....

Punk.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

I get it now...so it's the Russian leadership who are "they"....."They're" the evil ones, and they are a concern.

Are they as concerning as let's say....The US Government who has invaded Iraq illegally...and Panama.....and Vietnam...and...and....and....Oh...let's not forget the unnecessary use of atomic bombs on Japanese men, women and children.....
            Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Didn't Stalin also kill like 20 million?

And You guys are just as much to blame in the WWII example as you were our allies. .

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Ummm...."us guys" joined the Brits in declaring war on Germany as a result of the illegal invasion by the Third Reich shitheads......And "you guys" didn't join in until much later.

I guess not enough money to be made at first......

Regardless...your "rebuttal" is completely pointless and off topic....not that I'm surprised.

You conveniently ignore that which you can't or won't answer...not that I'm surprised.

Game...set...match......try to stay in your weight class next time..and maybe you won't get trounced.

But it's nice you acknowledges "us guys" in WWII...Now how about acknowledging "us guys" fighting wiht "you guys" in Afghanistan...where "us guys" have had more casualties per capita than "you guys"...and yet "us guys" are never mentioned by "you guys" politicians and news media for "us guys" contribution and sacrifice to help "you guys" out of loyal alliedship......

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I'm not arguing against having Health Care Reform, simply saying that I personally hold having a strong national defense over it.

"
                Against whom, exactly?

Al Quitya?

The Russkies?

The Boogeyman?

The Military Industrial Complex is something you need to bone up on, son.

Fear = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Think you'd care about another trillion dollar defense program if you're dying of something that could be treated for $10K?

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

And caused millions of deaths of innocent people....

But it's the Russian leaders who are evil, right? Cuz that's what Ronnie and Dickie and all they're fucked-up evil predecssors brainwashed you with right?

So as long as the USA does WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WANTS against the protests of the civilzed World...that's okay?

Now I get it....

And it's not the "Canuck" view of the USA...it's the entire fucking World's view of the USA.....

Punk.
                  What the hell did I have to do with 90% of what was on the aforementioned list btw? I wasn't even born for another 20 years for most of it.

Way to pin shit that I had nothing do with on me. I also wasn't even of voting age for the other 10% So don't just try and say I'm another one of the "Busheep", as I myself didn't even vote McCain/Palin and am a registered Democrat (who voted libetarian). .

And if the Russians are supposedly so much better than the American Gov't, why are the Canadians usually in our corner and one of our closest allies?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Wwhy are the Canadians usually in our corner and one of our closest allies?
                    They're scared we'll nuke them for giving us Celine Dion and Ann Murray......

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Against whom, exactly?

Al Quitya?

The Russkies?

The Boogeyman?
                      or Aliens?

Point well taken Lounge. I think cuts should be made all around the Gov't frankly. I'm just aruging that we should consistantly have a decent millitary in-tact at all times.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Dude...you're misisng my point and I'm wasting my breath...

The POINT IS....your characterizations of the "evil Russian leaders" is exponentially more applicable to the "evil American leaders".

Get it?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

or Aliens?

Point well taken Lounge. I think cuts should be made all around the Gov't frankly. I'm just aruging that we should consistantly have a decent millitary in-tact at all times.
                          Point is we have a "decent enough" military for 2/3 of the world.

We need to stop using our military to invading and occupying strategic oil and gas reserves for Big Business Interests who own Congress.

Why is most of our National Guard currently guarding other countries?

Wake up, Grasshopper.

YOUR generation needs to fucking bitchslap the current one before it's too late and the USA become a wholly owned subsidiary of China/Halliburton, Inc.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

The POINT IS....your characterizations of the "evil Russian leaders" is exponentially more applicable to the "evil American leaders".

?
                            Sad but true.

And history shows us ALL empires crumble.....

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

They're scared we'll nuke them for giving us Celine Dion and Ann Murray......

YouTube - Canadian Beer

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Point is we have a "decent enough" military for 2/3 of the world.

We need to stop using our military to invading and occupying strategic oil and gas reserves for Big Business Interests who own Congress.

Why is most of our National Guard currently guarding other countries?

Wake up, Grasshopper.

YOUR generation needs to fucking bitchslap the current one before it's too late and the USA become a wholly owned subsidiary of China/Halliburton, Inc.
                                Not disagreeing with you AT ALL with this. I'm pissed that the Chinese are this heavily involved in owning some of the debt., same with the Wars.

Comment

Working...